Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Vidago Palace
Surrounded by the natural beauty of green parklands, the majestic Vidago Palace blends the Belle Epoque style with modern luxuries. It features a vanity pool, spa and 18-hole golf course.
Decorated with light colours and floor-to-ceiling windows, the rooms at Palace Vidago come with LCD TVs and work desks. Each offers a spacious seating area.
Guests can choose between Vidago’s indoor or outdoor pools or try some rejuvenating beauty treatments at the spa. Hydrotherapy uses local mineral waters and essential oils from plants grown on the Palace grounds.
Vidago Palace provides 4 restaurants, including the stylish main restaurant, spa bar and poolside bar and grill. The region’s most famous export wine can be tasted at Vidago’s wine cellar.
Vidago Palace is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Vidago. Free private parking is available.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Bom Dia, does the Junior Suite have a balcony? ObrigadoDear Guest We have only 01 Junior Suite whcih has a balcony. It is Junior Suite 109. These Junior Suite is subject to availability of the hotel. Reservations AgentAnswered on 9 September 2021
- Can we be assured of a standard double room that is accessible by a lift as climbing stairs is too difficult for us?We do have lifts available in the hotel and you can access to the room by lift instead of stairsAnswered on 9 April 2022
- Boa tarde, O classic double room e o superior double room tem varanda ou terraço? Melhores cumprimentos, Marta Ferreira SilvaOs quartos Clássicos poderão dispor de uma varanda francesa. Sugerimos a informar das suas preferências no momento da reserva.Answered on 23 June 2022
- Bom dia, podem sff explicar exactamente qual a diferença entre o classic room e o classic double room? ObrigadoTrata-se da mesma tipologia de quarto, pelo que não existem diferençasAnswered on 21 January 2022
- If you stay at the hotel could you tell me how much a round of golf costs. Thanks.The green fees for 18 holes, are available for 60,00€ per day, per person for hotelguestsAnswered on 19 October 2022
Open for: Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
07:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Vidago Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The access to the Vidago Spa Circuit (Vitality Pool, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Hammam, two Experience Showers, Ice Fountain and Gym) have cost of 7.50 € per Adult, per day.
Please note that pets are only accepted in Superior (Garden rooms). Only one pet per room is accepted and for the extra fee of 60 EUR per night. Pets are not allowed to access the public areas of the property.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 3571
FAQs about Vidago Palace
Room options at Vidago Palace include:
Guests staying at Vidago Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Vidago Palace offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness centre
- Children's playground
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Kids' club
- Horse riding
- Personal trainer
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Tennis equipment
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Beauty Services
- Swimming Pool
- Facial treatments
- Walking tours
- Live music/performance
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Spa/wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full body massage
- Yoga classes
- Fitness classes
Check-in at Vidago Palace is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Yes, Vidago Palace is popular with guests booking family stays.
Vidago Palace has 2 restaurants:
- Wine Cellar
- Salão Nobre
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vidago Palace by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 10min
Vidago Palace is 700 yards from the centre of Vidago.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Vidago Palace on this page.
The prices at Vidago Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.