Stay in the heart of Stockholm – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Den Röda Båten! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set over 2 boats, this hostel is anchored at Riddarfjärden Bay of Lake Mälaren in central Stockholm. It provides a restaurant with lunch and dinner options, a bar and two sun terraces with outdoor furniture.
Each simply decorated room at Den Röda Båten includes wooden furnishings, bed linen and a wardrobe. Most cabins have shared bathroom facilities, which are located in the hallway. Superior cabins include a private bathroom. Some cabins feature views of the lake.
Free WiFi is available on both boats. A daily breakfast buffet is available at Röda Båten.
Slussen Metro Station and the city’s historic Old Town are both within 2,150 feet of the hostel. The trendy Södermalm district, 10 minutes’ walk away, offers a wide selection of shopping, dining and nightlife choices. Stockholm Central Station is a 3-minute Metro ride away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Stockholm, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, myself and my wife are planning to stay for one night at the beginning of our holiday then walk the Huga kusten. We are looking to stay a furth..Hello, Yes its possible to store some luggage here for a small extra fee, contact reception on email for further informationAnswered on December 8, 2019
- We would love to stay at your Roda Baten. However we do have a tiny little dog (2kg), absolutely potty trained and no barking. We keep her in a bag an..Dear Simone and Karsten, Its depend which kind of room will you booked, If you decide to book private room with your own bathroom so its no problem f..Answered on February 1, 2021
- Is there a hairdryer available?Dear You can borrow hairdryer from us. Best regards Thomas / Front deskAnswered on October 11, 2019
- good evening, I'll be visiting Stockholm tomorrow and I'm riding my motorbike. I am wondering there is a recommended parking kind regards, StefanoDear Stefano, You can park motorbike close to our boats, we have a special place for this Best regards, Lana & The Red Boat teamAnswered on August 9, 2022
- Hi ! We will arrive to the Arlanda Airport at 22.30 10th of May. Is it possible to check in between 23.30-00.00?Dear Yes it is possible to check in between 23-00. Best regards Thomas/ front deskAnswered on April 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Local, International
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Den Röda Båten accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please inform Den Röda Båten of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Den Röda Båten
Den Röda Båten is 0.8 miles from the center of Stockholm.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Den Röda Båten by:
- Taxi 40min
Yes, Den Röda Båten is popular with guests booking family stays.
Den Röda Båten offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Den Röda Båten has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Den Röda Båten is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Den Röda Båten can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Den Röda Båten may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.