Grand Hôtel Stockholm
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1506 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Executive Suite with Water View
Deluxe Double Room with Water View
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room with Water View
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Suite with Water View
Junior Suite with Water View
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- National Museum of Fine Arts 0.1 miles
- Kungsträdgården 0.2 miles
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm 0.2 miles
- Berzelii Park 0.2 miles
- Royal Swedish Opera 0.2 miles
- The Royal Palace 0.2 miles
- Sweden Bookshop 0.2 miles
- Royal Dramatic Theater Stockholm 0.2 miles
- Stockholm Dance Museum 0.2 miles
- Swedish Institute 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sergels Torg Square 0.4 miles
- Stureplan 0.5 miles
- The Vasa Museum 0.6 miles
- Stockholm Central Station 0.6 miles
- Gröna Lund Amusement Park 0.8 miles
- Långholmen 1.8 miles
- Ericsson Globe 2.5 miles
- Tele2 Arena 2.6 miles
- Friends Arena 3.9 miles
- Bogesund Castle 8.6 miles
- Bromma Airport 4.9 miles
- Arlanda Airport 22.7 miles
- Västerås 54.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Cadier Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Mathias Dahlgren Matbaren
Food: French, Asian, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Mathias Dahlgren Rutabaga
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Grand Hôtel Stockholm
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stockholm
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Personal Trainer
- Yoga Classes
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs SEK 595 per day.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 6 to 12 years is charged SEK 300 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged SEK 600 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Grand Hôtel Stockholm accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.