Grand Hôtel Stockholm
Södra Blasieholmshamnen 8, 103 27 Stockholm, Sweden –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 1613 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grand Hôtel Stockholm.
Superior Double Room with Water View
Deluxe Double Room with Water View
Deluxe Double Room
Junior Suite with Water View
Executive Suite with Water View
Superior Double Room
Superior Suite with Water View
The Grand Hôtel has been home to celebrities, high-profile events and everyday bon-vivants since 1874. Occupying an enviable spot on the Stockholm waterfront, the hotel overlooks the Royal Palace and Old Town. This iconic property offers spectacular rooms and suites blending elements of the hotel’s rich legacy with modern luxury. The hotel houses the classic Veranda restaurant with its traditional Swedish smörgåsbord, the glamorous Cadier Bar and Mathias Dahlgren’s Michelin-starred restaurants, two of the most sought-after dining destinations in the Nordic region. The hotel also boasts a state-of-the-art spa & fitness club, with saunas and dipping pools. The Grand Hôtel’s true hallmark, however, is impeccable service, providing a bespoke approach that caters to the guests’ every whim.
Grand Hôtel Stockholm takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- National Museum of Fine Arts 0.1 miles
- Kungsträdgården 0.2 miles
- Museum of Medieval Stockholm 0.2 miles
- Berzelii Park 0.2 miles
- Royal Swedish Opera 0.2 miles
- The Royal Palace 0.2 miles
- Sweden Bookshop 0.2 miles
- Royal Dramatic Theater Stockholm 0.2 miles
- Stockholm Dance Museum 0.2 miles
- Swedish Institute 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sergels Torg Square 0.4 miles
- Stureplan 0.5 miles
- The Vasa Museum 0.6 miles
- Stockholm Central Station 0.6 miles
- Gröna Lund Amusement Park 0.8 miles
- Långholmen 1.8 miles
- Ericsson Globe 2.5 miles
- Tele2 Arena 2.6 miles
- Friends Arena 3.9 miles
- Bogesund Castle 8.6 miles
- Bromma Airport 4.9 miles
- Arlanda Airport 22.7 miles
- Stockholm Skavsta Airport 55.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Cadier Bar
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Mathias Dahlgren Matbaren
Food: French, Asian, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Mathias Dahlgren Rutabaga
Open for: Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Grand Hôtel Stockholm
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Stockholm
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs SEK 495 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 6 to 12 years is charged SEK 300 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged SEK 600 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.