You're eligible for a Genius discount at Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel)! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering air-conditioned rooms in the Bangkok Old Town district of Bangkok, Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) is a 3-minute walk from Khao San Road. The property is around 1.2 miles from Wat Pho, 3 miles from The Jim Thompson House and 3.2 miles from MBK Center. The property is non-smoking throughout and is located a 9-minute walk from Bangkok National Museum.
With a shared bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hostel also provide guests with free WiFi.
Popular points of interest near Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) include Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Saket and Grand Palace. The nearest airport is Don Mueang International Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- may i check-in on 2AM ?You can check-in anytime from 2:00PM but please inform us in advance so we will give you a self-check-in instruction.Answered on 3 April 2021
- Hello! Do you arrange a transport from the airport to the hostel? And do you have a storage room to leave my backpack for more than 1 day?You can book taxi pick-up from airport to hostel and costs 600THB. Advanced booking only! We have luggage storage room. It's free of charge on check-..Answered on 9 October 2022
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?You can use locker for free and no need to rent a lockAnswered on 27 January 2020
- Hi, how much would be a shuttle from BKK airport to hostel? Is there a shared shuttle available?The 4-seat taxi is 600THB for a trip from BKK airport to our hostel.Answered on 23 May 2022
- Do you offer luggage storage?Yes, luggage storage is free for our hostel guest and 50THB per day per bag for non-guestAnswered on 15 January 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Coffee house on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Airport shuttle
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please also be informed that air conditioning in the dormitory rooms are turned off between 12:00-16:00 hrs., while remaining turned on in the common areas.
Please inform Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel)
Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) is 0.7 miles from the center of Bangkok.
The prices at Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Tales Khaosan (Cafe & Hostel) is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.