Stay in the heart of Chiang Mai – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Rim Chiang Mai! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering boutique accommodations in Chiang Mai’s Old City, The Rim features classic Lanna architecture, tropical gardens, and an outdoor pool. The hotel is a 15-minute stroll from Sunday Walking Street. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Boasting a private balcony, rooms at The Rim Chiang Mai feature wooden interiors and Thai fabrics. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and separate shower.
Guests enjoy the convenience of a 24-hour front desk and car rental service. Staff can also help guests with sightseeing arrangements. The hotel has a small fitness room and walking paths in the garden.
Buffet breakfast is served at The Canal restaurant, which is open during mealtimes. It offers local and international dishes, plus a selection of wines and cocktails.
The Rim Chiang Mai is a 10-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport and the famous night bazaar.
This is our guests' favorite part of Chiang Mai, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- can i smoke on the balcony? thx 🙏You can smoke on the balcony. Best Regards,Answered on April 21, 2022
- Hello. I'm just wondering if it's possible to have deluxe twin bed room at the top floor to have more privacy because from the pictures the balcony is..Dear Guest, We are able to assigned you on the 2nd floor room. please kindly inform us in your reservation. Best regards,Answered on May 12, 2022
- What room would I need to select, if I have 2 babies that I need cots for?Please be inform you that our grand deluxe room with balcony is fine for add 2 cots. Best Regards,Answered on December 1, 2022
- Hi dear, as i pay in advance of staying in your place, how if I decide to go other places and to stay few nights during the booking period ? Is't poss..May I have your booking ID or check in date? In case of amend booking you can contact customer service of Booking.com who will check cancellation poli..Answered on December 2, 2022
- Sawasdee ka I recently stayed at the Rim resort. I enjoyed my stay so much I want to stay again! Monday April 5 is it possible to book the same room ..Regarding to your inquiry, we are pleased to inform you that you can book on booking.com. We will arrange the same room and confirm the airport pick u..Answered on April 4, 2021
- Still looking?
The Canal Restaurant Bar
Food: American, Thai
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Rim Chiang Mai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The Rim Chiang Mai
Yes, The Rim Chiang Mai is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at The Rim Chiang Mai is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The Rim Chiang Mai may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Rim Chiang Mai is 1,800 feet from the center of Chiang Mai.
Guests staying at The Rim Chiang Mai can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The Rim Chiang Mai has 1 restaurant:
- The Canal Restaurant Bar
The Rim Chiang Mai offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Full-body massage
- Bicycle rental
- Foot massage
Room options at The Rim Chiang Mai include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Rim Chiang Mai by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 10min