2885 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA –
Room Selected at Check-In
Diamond Head View Room
Premium Diamond Head View Room
Room with Ocean View
Premium Room with Ocean View
5 reasons to choose Lotus Honolulu
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Experience a completely different side of Waikiki. This enclave is quietly tucked away on Waikiki’s Gold Coast just outside of the main stretch of Kalakaua Avenue. Immerse yourself in the fresh ocean air, crashing surf, and special moments at this hidden Waikiki gem. We bring an upscale, yet unpretentious, Hawaii getaway to life at our premier Honolulu boutique hotel, just steps from the beach. Explore the history surrounding our majestic city or make memories of your own as you embrace the tropical tranquility that flows throughout our intimate oasis.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Kaimana Beach 0 miles
- Waikiki Aquarium 0.2 miles
- Kapiolani Park 0.2 miles
- Waikīkī Shell 0.6 miles
- Honolulu Zoo 0.6 miles
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.8 miles
- Diamond Head Beach Park 0.9 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.9 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 1 miles
- Waikiki Beach 1.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 1.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 1.5 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 1.6 miles
- Ala Moana Beach Park 2.6 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 3.2 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 3.3 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 7.5 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 7.6 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 10.5 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.4 miles
- Honolulu Airport 8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Wisp Resturant & Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular facilities
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and charges are applicable.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may be applicable.
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- VIP room facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Business centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are welcome
|0 - 1 year||
Can use a cot upon request
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
When booking more than 8 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Lotus Honolulu accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pet policy: A maximum of 1 dog under 20 lbs are permitted per room. Please contact property in advance for pet charges and restrictions. A refundable security deposit and taxable nightly fee applies.
The amenity fee includes:
- Free valet parking (normally $20 per day)
- Coffee & tea service, served daily in the lobby from 6:00 am to 7:00 am and on the 2nd floor from 7am to 10am
- WiFi internet throughout the hotel
- Hawaiian bottled water available daily (in your room and car)
- Illy coffee system and coffee pods in guest rooms
- In-room safe
- Daily local newspaper
- Local and toll-free calls
- Wine served daily in the lobby from 4 pm to 5:30 pm
- Beach chairs, towels, mats and other beach accessories (based on availability). See a guest service agent for assistance.
- Use of bicycles available for a ride around the park. Take a picnic excursion or more! (Tandem bicycle also available). See our bell/valet agent for assistance.
- Waikiki shuttle available daily: Let your feet rest up while taking in all Waikiki has to offer aboard our exclusive Waikiki Shuttle service between participating Aqua properties to Ala Moana Center. See a guest services agent for assistance, visit www.mywaikikishuttle.com or download the RideSystem app on your smart phone for shuttle tracking.
- DVDNow Kiosk: Feel like staying in? Use your DVDNow card to enjoy complimentary movie or game rentals. Kiosk available on the 2nd floor.
- CastNow: Stream videos and live digital feeds to your TV from your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Instructions are located in your room.
- Yoga! Enjoy complimentary morning yoga sessions in the park offered daily at 7:30 am. Meet in the lobby to take advantage of this great opportunity to start your morning off with the many health benefits of yoga. Yoga mats are provided.
- Admission for two to the Honolulu Museum of Arts (Use LOTUS room card for proof of stay.)
- Fruit Infused Water Station in the Lobby
- Zumba & Tai Chi
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-071-567-9744-01