Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
462 Lafayette Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 360 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Baton Rouge hotel, located 3.1 mi from Louisiana State University, features a continental breakfast and rooms with free WiFi.
The modern guest rooms at Hampton Inn and Suites Baton Rouge Downtown offer a flat-screen cable TV and complimentary toiletries. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee machine are available.
Guests of this Baton Rouge Hampton Inn can make use of the on-site business center. A fitness center with cardio equipment is also available to guests.
Belle of Baton Rouge Casino and Louisiana Old State Capitol are each less than 1.2 mi from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there an jacuzzi tubNo we do not have any Jacuzzi tubs or SpaAnswered on 13 December 2019
- whats the view from the balcony rooms?There are both city views and river views from the King Studio Suite balconies.Answered on 29 December 2021
- Is the balcony facing the riverThe 1K Studio Suite River View w/Balcony NS has views of the river.Answered on 29 December 2021
- In suite, is living area a separate room from bedroom...and does it have balcony and/or river view? Do you have an exercise room?Our Studio Suites do have a separate living room area, however it is all one large room. There is not a wall or a door that separates the living area..Answered on 29 December 2021
- does the room with balcony have a view of city or water?There are multiple views from our balcony rooms. We will make every effort to accommodate your view requested when you made your reservation.Answered on 29 December 2021
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- SafeAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Room options at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown include:
The prices at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hampton Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Downtown is 2.1 miles from the center of Baton Rouge.