Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
2424 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
Queen Room with Ocean View - Accessible
Regency Club Ocean View
Family Ocean Suite
Regency Club Mountain View
Ocean Front Queen Room - Accessible
Ocean Front King Room - Accessible
King or Two Queen Room with Ocean view
Deluxe One King or Two Queens - Ocean Front
One King or Two Queens with Waikiki City View
One King or Two Queens with Partial Ocean View
Ada 2 Queens With Tub
5 Reasons to Choose Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
With an unrivaled location just steps from world-famous waves at Waikiki Beach, the resort affords effortless exploration to the islands attractions, from Diamond Head Crater, Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium, to world-class shopping, sophisticated dining and expert surfing lessons. Hyatt Regency Waikiki promises Hawaiian-style excitement paired with the warmth of authentic Aloha spirit. Hawaii TAT Number: TA-020-671-2832-01
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.1 miles
- International Marketplace 0.2 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.2 miles
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.2 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.4 miles
- Waikīkī Shell 0.4 miles
- Honolulu Zoo 0.4 miles
- Ala Wai golf course 0.4 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hale Koa Luau 0.7 miles
- Kapiolani Park 0.9 miles
- Kaimana Beach 0.9 miles
- Diamond Head -Leahi 1.6 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 2.3 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 2.4 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.8 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 7.9 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 9.9 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.5 miles
- Honolulu Airport 7.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Buffet at Hyatt - Shor Restaurant
Food: American, Chinese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Foot Bath
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Tour or Class About Local Culture
- Happy Hour (additional charge)
- Bike Tours (additional charge)
- Walking Tours
- Evening Entertainment
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Baggage Storage
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 95 per person per night when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged USD 95 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Resort Fee includes:
- Complimentary unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Complimentary long distance and international calls – up to 60 minutes per day
- Resort interactive cultural activities (ukulele lessons, lei making, hula lessons)
- Access to PressReader's 5000 newspapers and magazine in multiple languages
- Complimentary use of beach amenities, e.g., Tommy Bahama Chair
- 24 hour Stay Fit Gym access
- Reusable Hyatt Tote bag
- Re-useable Hyatt Regency Waikiki water bottle with water stations on each floor
- Children 5 & under eat for free from Children’s menu with paying adult
- Discount coupons from participating Pualeilani Atrium shops, Na Ho’ola Spa, Japengo Steak and Seafood and SWIM Bar.
- Complimentary incoming faxes
- Discounted surfing lesson rental of beach equipment with Surfing Lesson purchase from Star Beach Boys
- Chromecast service for in room Television
- Premium WiFi in guestroom and public areas
- Complimentary iced water and plantation iced tea at check-in
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and house slippers
- In-room coffee and tea
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-020-671-2832-01