Inn at Cook Street
7 Cook Street, Provincetown, MA 02657, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 96 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Inn at Cook Street! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms and serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork and offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV and en suite bathroom are included. The Cook Street Inn has an on-site tea room and an art gallery. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Guests can enjoy a hot breakfast each morning on the shared terrace overlooking the lush gardens and Koi pond. BBQ facilities are also available. Inn at Cook Street offers free shuttle service to Provincetown Municipal Airport. Provincetown Harbor is just 1.5 km from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Provincetown, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Inn at Cook Street has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 17 May 2012.
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
See what guests loved the most:
- MohammadKuwait“the friendly hosts , the decor, the location, the breakfast”
- CatherineUnited Kingdom“great characterful property with amazing hosts who went out of their way to help and cooked fantastic breakfasts that changed everyday”
- AxelGermany“Outstanding small inn. Very guest- minded and clean. Perfect breakfast with interesting fresh variations every day. Love the details in room decoration. Will definitely come back. Thanks to Stephen and Dustin.”
- MarkusGermany“Very kind and friendly hosts. The breakfast was fresh, healthy, very tasteful, homemade and a fabulous start into the day. The bed was fantastic and guaranteed a wonderful peaceful sleep. A place to come back. A parking opportunity nearby. Center...”
- HumbertoBrazil“Atendimento do staff, quarto confortável e café da manhã”
- TracyUnited States“The owners and staff are great. Perfect location to everything.”
- AnneCanada“L'accueil de Spencer et Dustin, l'exceptionnel petit-déjeuner concocté par Dustin et différent tous les jours, l'emplacement, la joliesse du lieu. Bref, un lieu enchanteur.”
- GuyFrance“Le petit déjeuner était excellent avec un menu différent chaque jour pour les oeufs. Choix de salade de fruits, de tarte du jour, yaourt boissons etc... En un mot il aurait une étoile au "guide michelin".”
- JodyUnited States“One of the best b&b we have ever stayed at. From the host to the cutest house puppy, it was overall one of the best experiences ever. The breakfast was top notch. Don’t pass an opportunity to stay here.”
- Jean-francoisSwitzerland“l’accueil les conseils et la gentillesse de Rubin et Spencer”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
Hi I know the rooms are non smoking but can you smoke outside? We are very considerate and will not leave cigarette butts laying around because we do..Hello and thanks for the inquiry! We are a non-smoking property, but we are located on a corner lot with easy access to two streets. our smoking gue..Answered on 26 March 2023
Is it possible to bring our dog with us? shes an exceptionally well behaved black lab. Kind regards, DeirdreDeirdre, We love Dogs!!!! However, we are not able to accommodate dogs or pets at the Inn. We would recommend the Benchmark Inn that allows pets!Answered on 31 May 2020
We understand your place is up for sale. Would that be an issue if you sold the place for any reservations made before sale?We are fully committed to complete our full season this year (2020). In addition, we have already started taking reservations for 2021.Answered on 26 June 2020
Are there any days that the garden room is avail in July or aug or early sept .. for 4/5 nights ...... ( Chris)Chris, Yes, The Garden Suite is open as follows: July - Open from Sunday, 7/18 to Saturday, 7/24 August- No Openings September- Open from Wednesday, 9..Answered on 4 May 2021
Are you pet (dog) friendly?Unfortunately, we do not allow Pets at the Inn. We would recommend The Benchmark Inn.Answered on 28 June 2020
For this or any room booked, is there a private terrace for guests ?Yes, the Studio Cottage has a private seating area outside the cottage. However, there is a Public Picnic Table w/ Umbrella on an adjoining deck appr..Answered on 17 March 2021
- Still looking?
Property surroundings *
Facilities of Inn at Cook StreetGreat facilities! Review score, 9.8
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- BBQ facilities
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Adult only
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
From 14:00 to 18:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Inn at Cook Street accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Inn at Cook Street in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Inn at Cook Street
Check-in at Inn at Cook Street is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Inn at Cook Street offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Room options at Inn at Cook Street include:
- Holiday Home
The nearest beach is just 150 yards from Inn at Cook Street. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Guests staying at Inn at Cook Street can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Inn at Cook Street may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Inn at Cook Street is 150 yards from the centre of Provincetown. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.