InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel
300 West 44th Street, Hell's Kitchen, New York, NY 10036, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 1362 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of New York
InterContinental New York Times Square is spread across 36 stories and offers accommodations with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the Manhattan skyline, Hudson River and Broadway Theater District.
Each room includes flat-screen TV, spacious work station, spa-inspired bathroom with walk-in rain shower, coffeemaker, mini-bar and hairdryer.
The Intercontinental provides a 24-hour gym. Located on the third floor with views of 44th Street, it features treadmills and free weights.
The InterContinental is within 100 feet of a Subway Station and 1,050 feet from Times Square. Theaters, shopping destinations and restaurants can be nearby as well.
The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen welcomes patrons with a lively scene, craft cocktails, and an a la carte menu. The cozy atmosphere and tempting libations create a fabulous spot for pre- or post-event theater, late night gatherings, or a nightcap.
This is our guests' favorite part of New York, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Which rooms, specifically, have bathtubs?Please note room located on the 3rd - 7th floors guest can request a room with bathtubs - kindly not all request are subject to availability.Answered on 6 January 2020
- Whats the difference between the superior room and the corner king room ?Superior refers to the floor (3-7) and corner refers to a room type. Corner rooms are available in deluxe and sky view floors (10-36). While they're s..Answered on 14 January 2021
- What is the difference between a King Room and a Deluxe King Room...I am not able to distinguish between the two .Please not the difference in our King beds are the floors. Superior 3rd-7th Deluxe 3rd - 19th Sky-View 20th -36thAnswered on 2 October 2019
- What is the difference in the corner king deluxe rooms? Only reason I ask is bc there are multiple listed on this site but they have different price’sOUR 360 SQ FT CORNER VIEW ROOMS DELIVER ON LUXURY W PANORAMIC VIEWS EXTRA WIDE DESKS AND OUR AWARD WINNING COMFORT BEDS. SPACIOUS BATHROOMS FEATURE B..Answered on 16 November 2020
- What if you smoke in the room ? How much is the penaltyRemoval from the hotel and $500. Please do not come to our property if you plan to smoke.Answered on 18 February 2021
- Still looking?
The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Cleaning products
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Stand-up comedyAdditional chargeOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Laptop safe
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 6 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- USD$25 Food and Beverage Credit, Per Day (Applicable for Dinner and Bar at The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen or In-Room Mini-bar)
- USD$20 Laundry Credit per Stay - Enhanced High Speed Wifi
- Free Local and National Calls.
Any reservations booked with breakfast included are for 2 adults maximum. Additional guests may pay directly on site.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel
Room options at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel include:
Guests staying at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel is 0.8 miles from the center of New York.
InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Tour or class about local culture
- Stand-up comedy
- Bike tours
InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- The Stinger Cocktail Bar & Kitchen
The prices at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at InterContinental New York Times Square, an IHG Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.