JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
4040 Central Florida Parkway, Orlando, FL 32837, United States of America – Great location - show map
Experience World-class Service at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
This tropical landscaped Orlando resort provides transfer service to local theme parks including Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and SeaWorld. Guests will enjoy an on-site golf course, lazy river, and outdoor pool. Walt Disney World Resort is 9.9 mi from the property.
A flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station, and free bottled water are included in all guest rooms at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes. Each marble bathroom includes a separate shower and bath with bathrobes.
An extensive fitness center is on site as well as the Ritz Carlton Spa, which offers massages and body scrubs. This Orlando Grande Lakes JW Marriott also offers tennis courts, volleyball, and express check-in and check-out. Guests can schedule guided fly fishing excursions, golf or kayak eco-tours of Shingle Creek directly with the hotel.
Primo, by Melissa Kelly is an organic Italian restaurant featuring ingredients from an on-site vegetable garden. Citron, An American Brasserie offers Contemporary American cuisine with nightly specials and wine selection. A poolside bar is available as well.
SeaWorld Orlando is 3 mi from the property. Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is 12 mi from Orlando International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a resort fee to use the shuttle busYes, one of the fantastic benefits of our Resort Fee is use of the Theme Park Shuttle, that provides transportation to some of the local theme parks. ..Answered on October 28, 2019
- Are your balconies step out with chairs on them?We do not have furniture on our balconies.Answered on March 1, 2021
- Do you have room servicesYes, we offer in room dining for breakfast and dinner at this time. Thank you!Answered on April 19, 2021
- Why am I being charged a Pet Fee when I'm not bring a pet?Good Morning, please contact the hotel directly so we can resolve this for you.Answered on March 15, 2021
- Are there adjoining rooms available? Interior doorway connecting two rooms?Good Afternoon, Yes we have rooms that are connecting and adjoining that are available.Answered on June 14, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Citron, An American Brasserie
Open for: Breakfast
Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen
Open for: Dinner
The Lobby Lounge & Sushi Bar
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
• Enhanced High Speed Guest Room Internet
• Mountain Bike Rental at Grande Lakes Sports (two bikes, one hour/day/room)
• Driving Range Privileges
• Two Pool Floats at the JW Marriott® Lazy River Pool
• Tennis Court access (one hour/day/room)
• Fitness Center Classes (one/day/room)
• Shuttle Transportation to SeaWorld®, Walt Disney World® and Universal® Orlando (24-hour advance reservations required)
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Lazy River Outdoor Pool - Closed 1/4-3/12: Closed from Tue, Jan 04, 2022 until Sat, Mar 12, 2022
FAQs about JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes on this page.
Room options at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes include:
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
- Locker rooms
- Tennis equipment
- Water sports facilities on site
- Beauty services
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Fitness classes
Check-in at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes is 9.3 miles from the center of Orlando.
JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes has 6 restaurants:
- Citron, An American Brasserie
- Cafe Bodega
- Whisper Creek Farm: The Kitchen
- The Lobby Lounge & Sushi Bar
From the nearest airport, you can get to JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes by:
- Car 19min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include: