Mayflower Park Hotel
405 Olive Way, Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, WA 98101, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1802 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Mayflower Park Hotel.
Classic Double Queen Room
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Double Queen Suite
Executive Suite Queen Room
Deluxe King Room
Corner Queen Suite
Classic King Room
Deluxe Double Queen Room
Greeting patrons for almost 90 years, The Mayflower Park Hotel is the longest continuously operating hotel in Seattle. A few hotel staff members who grew increasingly interested in the history of the hotel, banded together to become the first ever Historians of the hotel and have since compiled a vast array of historic images and stories from the hotel’s past. The book, Seattle’s Mayflower Park Hotel is our tribute to Seattle, the hotel that has been integral in the city’s history, and to local owners, Birney and Marie Dempcy.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Nordstrom Corporate Headquarters 0.1 miles
- Westlake Station 0.1 miles
- Pike Place Market 0.3 miles
- Original Starbucks 0.3 miles
- Gum Wall 0.3 miles
- Paramount Theatre 0.3 miles
- Benaroya Hall 0.3 miles
- Seattle Art Museum 0.3 miles
- Seattle Aquarium 0.4 miles
- University Street Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Seattle Great Wheel 0.5 miles
- Columbia Center 0.6 miles
- Port of Seattle 0.7 miles
- Space Needle 0.7 miles
- Museum of Pop Culture 0.8 miles
- Seattle Center 0.9 miles
- King Street Station 1 miles
- CenturyLink Field 1.2 miles
- Seattle Asian Art Museum 1.6 miles
- Tiger Mountain State Forest 15.3 miles
- Sea-Tac Airport 11.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Mediterranean, Seafood, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Food: American, Local
5 Reasons to Choose Mayflower Park Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Seattle
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 35 per day.
- Concierge Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Currency Exchange
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Mayflower Park Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.