Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Newbury Guest House
261 Newbury Street, Back Bay, Boston, MA 02116, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 401 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Boston – Excellent location – show map
This historic guest house is located in Boston's Back Bay district, only 2 minutes' walk from the Hynes Convention Center and various shops along Newbury Street. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.
Newbury Guest House consists of 3 connected town houses. A designer boutique store is available on site and the Newbury Guest House features our on-site bakery, Patisserie On Newbury.
Guest rooms at the Guest House on Newbury are equipped with 37-inch flat-screen TV and DVD players. Mini-refrigerators and safety deposit boxes are also included in each room.
The Shops at Prudential Center and the Hynes Convention Center Subway Station are 5 minutes' walk from the Newbury Guest House in Boston. The Boston Common and Fenway Park are both 1 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Boston, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Newbury Guest House
- Are there some units with upper floor accessible by elevator and some that are not? I am unsure from the description.Hi All floors have elevator access. However, as we are made up of 3 Brownstones for all rooms ending 01-04 will have two small steps down and two sm...Answered on February 11, 2020
- Is there parking and is it free?There is parking and it is $30.00 a night.Answered on February 4, 2020
- Hi. Do you have fast/reliable wifi?Yes we do.Answered on March 17, 2022
- Do you have private bathrooms?Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, each room has their own private bathroom. - Guest ServicesAnswered on September 11, 2022
- We are considering your property for three nights in October pre cruise. Are there restaurants close by? Is public transportation near?We are located on Newbury street, where you will find the historic brownstones and lots of shopping and restaurants. Yes, there is also public transpo...Answered on April 7, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 15 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Newbury Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: C0015650350
FAQs about Newbury Guest House
Check-in at Newbury Guest House is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Newbury Guest House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Newbury Guest House by:
- Car 21min
The prices at Newbury Guest House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Newbury Guest House is 1.5 miles from the center of Boston.
Room options at Newbury Guest House include: