Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Road, Mission Bay, San Diego, CA 92109, United States of America –
Bayside Bungalow Suite
Lanai Garden Premium Two Queens
Lanai Garden Premium King
Lanai Bayside Two Queens
Room Selected at Check In
Lanai Garden Two Queens
Garden Junior Suite
Standard Double Room
Lanai King Room with Garden View
Lanai King with Bayside View
Bayside Junior Suite
4 Reasons to Choose Paradise Point Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Tucked away on gentle Mission Bay in the heart of San Diego, Paradise Point Resort & Spa features comfortable bungalow-style rooms amidst lush, tropical gardens, tranquil lagoons, and one mile of sandy beach next door to SeaWorld. Scattered across our 44-acre island, you'll find plenty of room to roam and relax with five swimming pools, beach bonfire pits, a marina, five dining venues, an award-winning spa and endless recreation options. Paradise Point and its amenities offer a unique San Diego vacation experience for both families and couples with a location that is secluded, yet centrally situated; the airport, downtown San Diego and top attractions including Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, and Balboa Park are all just minutes away from our shores.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- SeaWorld San Diego 1 miles
- Brick by Brick 2.1 miles
- Modern Times Brewery 2.2 miles
- University of San Diego 2.6 miles
- Old Town San Diego State Historic Park 2.7 miles
- Cygnet Theatre 2.8 miles
- Liberty Station 2.9 miles
- American Presidents Museum 2.9 miles
- Clairemont Village Shopping Center 2.9 miles
- Fashion Valley Mall 4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Amtrak 5.6 miles
- Balboa Park 6 miles
- Downtown San Diego 6 miles
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography 6.3 miles
- Coronado Ferry Landing Shopping Center 6.6 miles
- Coronado Shopping Plaza Shopping Center 7.2 miles
- San Diego State University 9.6 miles
- Coronado Beach 10.1 miles
- Las Americas Premium Outlets 19.7 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink, Surfing, Watching the Sunset
- San Diego International Airport 3.7 miles
- Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport 22.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Waxing Services
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Pool Bar
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Mini Golf (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 38 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Secured Parking
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Paradise Point Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note: A resort fee will be charged at check-in.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.