Red Coach Inn
2 Buffalo Avenue, Niagara Falls, NY 14303, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.7/10! (score from 492 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Niagara Falls
Overlooking the Niagara River, this historic inn is located 0.6 miles from the American Falls. The property has an on-site restaurant and free WiFi is offered.
Every room features cable TV, a Bose™ stereo system, bathrobes and a coffee machine. Select suites have a fireplace and fully equipped kitchen.
The Niagara Falls Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner by the fireplace or on the seasonal outdoor patio. The restaurant boasts a mahogany wine and cocktail bar. A cheese and cracker tray and champagne are provided on arrival.
Guests at the Niagara Falls Red Coach Inn can enjoy room service. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.
The Canadian border is 0.6 miles from the inn. The Maid of the Mist boat tours are 600 yards away.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hot tub or jacuzzi tub in roomsThe Portsmouth Room has a Jacuzzi tub.Answered on 30 October 2019
- Do you have a room with both a jacuzzi tub and fireplace?None of our guest rooms have fireplaces, however, we have several suites that have a large jacuzzi tub and a fireplace. The Tasner, Windsor, Sheffield..Answered on 7 October 2020
- Can you see the falls from any of the roomsUnfortunately, there isn't anywhere on the US side that you can get a view of the Falls itself from a hotel. The views from our Inn are of the upper r..Answered on 11 March 2020
- Coin laundryUnfortunately we do have coin operated laundry.Answered on 11 October 2019
- Hi, I am travelling with elderly parents who cannot use the stairs. Wondering if the ground floor rooms have proper view of the falls as well? or is t..The first floor suites have a beautiful view of the upper rapids! Those would be the Coventry, Windsor, Sheffield and Tasner suites.Answered on 20 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Room service
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
16:00 - 23:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 3 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Red Coach Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Red Coach Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
FAQs about Red Coach Inn
Yes, Red Coach Inn is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Red Coach Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Red Coach Inn offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
The prices at Red Coach Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Red Coach Inn is 600 yards from the centre of Niagara Falls.
Check-in at Red Coach Inn is from 16:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Room options at Red Coach Inn include: