Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort
650 East San Lorenzo Road, Palm Springs, CA 92264, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 72 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering a year-round outdoor pool and men's-only accommodations with pool views. Santiago Resort - A Gay Men's Clothing Optional Resort is set in the Palm Springs Uptown district in Palm Springs.
Every air-conditioned room at this gay men's adults-only, clothing optional resort is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.
Palm Springs Convention Center is 1.1 mi from Santiago Resort, while Saks Fifth Avenue is 1.2 mi from the property. Palm Springs International Airport is 1.9 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Are you operating at full capacity or limited due to covid?Please see the following link to read about all the changes we have made for your safety regarding Covid-19: santiagoresort<dot>com/we-are-readyAnswered on November 16, 2020
- Hi, do you have a room for guests with a dog? Does it have a king and what’s the usual rate? Thank you.Hello! Our Casita is pet friendly! It does have a King Bed, private patio with outdoor shower, and private entrance! The rate varies depending on w..Answered on January 27, 2022
- Does the executive suite have a separate bedroom with a door?Hello! It does not. But it is a very spacious suite that includes a seating area, fire place, and private patio and private outdoor shower!Answered on June 6, 2022
- Where is the beat place to park the car and then go to theWe have complimentary parking right in front of the property.Answered on November 16, 2020
- How are the jacuzzi tubs?also have the massages been working out for you all?What times are best to get massages for you and your guests today and I’l..We do have a hot tub that is available 24/7, and an array of massuers that are happy come to the property for massage. Please feel free to contact the..Answered on November 16, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort
The prices at Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Full-body massage
- Swimming pool
Check-in at Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort by:
- Car 5min
Room options at Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort include:
Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort is 1.8 miles from the center of Palm Springs.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Santiago Resort - Palm Springs Premier Gay Men’s Resort on this page.