The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
2365 Ka'anapali Parkway, Lahaina, HI 96761, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 454 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa.
Superior Double or King Room with Ocean View
Double or King Room with Garden View
Double or King Room with Mountain View
Double or King Room with Ocean View
Deluxe Double or King Room with Ocean View
Premium Double or King Room with Ocean View
6 Reasons to Choose The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Lahaina
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Whalers Village Museum 0.2 miles
- Kaanapali Golf Courses 0.2 miles
- Drums of the Pacific Lu au 0.3 miles
- Ka anapali Beach 0.3 miles
- Whalers Village Shopping Center 0.4 miles
- Hanakaoo Beach Park 0.5 miles
- Royal Kaanapali Golf Course 0.7 miles
- Lahaina Snuba 0.9 miles
- Wahiku Park 1.5 miles
- Lahaina Cannery Shopping Center 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Front Street Lahaina 3.2 miles
- Lahaina Historic District 3.2 miles
- Lahaina Banyan Court 3.3 miles
- Lahaina Boat Harbor 3.3 miles
- Kapalua Plantation Course 5.8 miles
- Iao Needle State Monument 10 miles
- Iao Valley State Park 10.1 miles
- Kahului Airport 17.1 miles
- Hana Airport 44.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas (additional charge)
- Beach Chairs/Loungers (additional charge)
- Shallow End
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Swimming Pool Toys
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment (additional charge)
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
No internet access available.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs USD 31.25 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Indoor Play Area
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 17 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 89 per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The Resort Fee includes:
-Wi-Fi Access in guest rooms, restaurants and public areas
-Local, long distance (U.S. only) and toll free calls up to 60 minutes
-Two (2) bottles of water replenished daily as needed
-Lei Greeting upon arrival
-Shuttle service to Kapalua West Maui Airport, upon availability
-Shuttle and trolley service to historic Lahaina town, outlet malls, Cannery Mall, Fairway Shops Whalers Village and select Kaanapali Hotels
-Sustainable Westin Maui souvenir tote bag available at concierge desk
-Complimentary digital photo or print credit towards Professional Photo Session
-Hawaiian crafts and cultural activities including bird and fish feeding, Hula dancing, botanical tours, ukulele lessons and cultural demonstrations
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-057-397-0432-01