Bantry Bay Suite Hotel
8 Alexander Road, Sea Point, 8060 Cape Town, South Africa –
Our 41 Suites offer an open plan bedroom with either a Queen or Twin beds while a sleeper bed can accommodate children. Suites offer either a sea view, partial sea view or a mountain view.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 0.1 miles
- Queens Beach 0.1 miles
- Piazza St John 0.6 miles
- Lion's Head 1 miles
- Clifton Beach 1.2 miles
- Signal Hill 1.4 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 1.7 miles
- Green Point Urban Park 1.8 miles
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 1.9 miles
- Grand Parade Square 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 2 miles
- Table Mountain 2.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.7 miles
- Canal Walk 7.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.8 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.9 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.2 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.5 miles
- US Consulate General 11 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- La Perla Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Cafe Caprice Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- NV80 Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Table Bay Mountain Mountain 4 miles
- Atlantic Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Atlantic Restaurant
Food: South African
Open for: Breakfast
Freddie’s Bar & Garden Terrace
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Bantry Bay Suite Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 50 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged ZAR 90 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 210 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Bantry Bay Suite Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.