Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre
101 St George's Mall, Corner of Church Street & St George's, City Bowl, 8000 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Standard Double Room - Non-Smoking|
|Standard Double Room - Smoking|
|Standard Double Room - Disability Access|
|Twin Room - Non-Smoking|
|Twin Room - Smoking|
6 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
At Holiday Inn Express® Hotels we keep it simple and we keep it smart. We’ve uncomplicated the travel experience so that the basics are done brilliantly. Our mantra is ‘everything you need, nothing you don’t.’ We’re realists. We know that people are travelling for a reason, and we want to support them in that − without hassle, without complication, without extravagance. But with a quick check-in, a speedy breakfast, a great night’s sleep, and a friendly smile. It’s always smart to focus on the things that matter and get them exactly right. And that’s what we do. We make travel smarter. Our central location at the top of Cape Town's bustling centre ensures that guests have access to all of the Mother City's popular locations, from the Bree Street nightlife to the Nature Reserves, museums and ever-popular V&A Waterfront. You couldn't ask for a better location.
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Greenmarket Square 0.1 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.2 miles
- Parliament 0.2 miles
- The Company's Garden 0.2 miles
- District Six Museum 0.3 miles
- MyCiTi Station Adderley Street 0.3 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.3 miles
- Fugard Theatre 0.3 miles
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 1.4 miles
- Table Mountain 2.1 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.2 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.2 miles
- US Consulate General 10.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Green Market Square Market 0.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.5 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs ZAR 60 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 484 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: