Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre
101 St George's Mall, Corner of Church Street & St George's, 8000 Cape Town, South Africa –
5 Reasons to Choose Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Cape Town
At Holiday Inn Express® Hotels we keep it simple and we keep it smart. We’ve uncomplicated the travel experience so that the basics are done brilliantly. Our mantra is ‘everything you need, nothing you don’t.’ We’re realists. We know that people are travelling for a reason, and we want to support them in that − without hassle, without complication, without extravagance. But with a quick check-in, a speedy breakfast, a great night’s sleep, and a friendly smile. It’s always smart to focus on the things that matter and get them exactly right. And that’s what we do. We make travel smarter. Our central location at the top of Cape Town's bustling centre ensures that guests have access to all of the Mother City's popular locations, from the Bree Street nightlife to the Nature Reserves, museums and ever-popular V&A Waterfront. You couldn't ask for a better location.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- St Georges Mall 0 miles
- Slave Lodge Museum 0.1 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.1 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.2 miles
- Grand Parade Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- Parliament 0.2 miles
- Cape Town City Hall 0.2 miles
- The Company's Garden 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.4 miles
- Table Mountain 2.1 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.2 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9 miles
- US Consulate General 10.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Green Market Square Market 0.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs ZAR 60 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Paid WiFi
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.