Reviews of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah 5 stars

Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#1 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

We were unfortunately treated so badly by one of the staff members at check in . We were made to feel totally unwelcome ...

As always incredible hotel

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

During my booking I advised the Hotel that we were celebrating my wife's birthday. I was informed by email that they would make this a memorable stay. Upon arrival I was advised by the staff that they were arranging a special surprise for her. Nothing happened.

The Hotel is magnificent from the minute you go past the entrance gate. The staff are diligent and polite and could not be more helpful.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

we check in 1.5 hours and checkout 45 minutes , waited 1 hour for breakfast , tv control was not working , complimentery food was awfull non fresh , personal just smiling but can not take action for satisfy to customer only saying sorry sorry!

unfortunatily i am full of disappointment about Burj el Arab

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Staff could not understand us.They could not even pronounce our names correctly.

We have stayed in Burj al Arab on the occasion of my husband's birthday.The hotel is richly decorated,nice amenities.Check in was long,we waited around 45 mins,and when we were escorted to the room,the housekeeping was still cleaning it.Then they said there was a mistake and took us to another room.Inspite of i clearly mentioned when booking to remove all alcohol from our room, they kept welcome wine bottle and minibar alcoholic drinks were still kept.Then they explained that the room was meant for a chinese guests.Although i had requested an early check in and we arrived at 3 pm which is a normal check in time, and they kept us waiting 45 mins for the room,still it was not ready.We did not feel really welcomed.The TV in the room was not working,so kids were really disappointed.Bed side lamp was also not working.Fay(the butler) promised to ask for the maintenance team but noone really showed up.We kept our things in the room and went to the pool,the staff at the pool were so kind and welcoming.Infinity pool was amazing. The bed in the room was so comfortable,we got a good night sleep. The breakfast was good.Many healthy choices. They gave little cute slippers for the kids and surprize gifts on the bed for us( hand held fan and pen). Overall, we had a good time.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I didn’t like that there was always people in the lobby of the hotel taking pictures.

If I could rate this hotel higher I would. Our butler Mandal was awesome!!!!! Greatest service ever and always with a smile!

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

- It seemed for a moment that we teleportated to China. A lot of chinese posing, photographing, chattering. I’ve paid a fortune to relax, but everywhere i went i faced Chinese tourist with the camera. - too poor breakfast - no balconies in the rooms

- good service - wonderful view - nice Beach

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Nothing! But maybe a little discount on the price.

Everything at this hotel is fantastic. The suites and the rooms are gorgeous and clean. The serene is classic. The staff are out of this world. Your satisfaction is their goal. You are made to feel like royalty. The logistics, services, organization at the hotel is superb and customize to what the guest want. The kids love it and didn’t want us to leave. They showered the kids with perks and chocolates. Talk of the Hermes toiletries- they are in abundance in the suites even at your order for replacement. We will be going back to stay at Burj Al Arab every time. Perfection should be there 2nd Name. Burj Al Arab, a truly 7 star hotel!!

leaving

WOW the service is something I've never experienced before. They offered to pack my suitcases for me! they are very helpful and prompt. Eager to assist and make the most of your time in the area. If I'm in the neighbourhood again I'd stay longer.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Paying so much money for a room here you would think at least a non alcoholic mini bar and snacks would be complementary, but it isn't. The restaurants are way over priced as well. Food is good, but not for the price you pay.

The Burj Al Arab lives up to the hype. I received a complimentary upgrade to one of the three Club Suites in the hotel (3,500 sqft!!!) Views and service from the butler staff were unbelievable. Private beaches and the infinity pool were amazing.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel feels a bit dated, the panaromic suite was very good, but the hotel is showing its age. Needs an update. Breakfast buffet menu was limited- although they do allow you to order in your room at no extra charge. I'd say the value for money is not great either, there are cheaper hotels in Dubai that will cost you less.

The location is amazing and the service was excellent. The staff have good attention to detail and the lobby is very nice.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

It is not 7 stars for sure. I was in much better (and btw cheaper) hotels around the world. But for one night and plenty of selfies- why not. And , yes, breakfast in European restaurant was between average and so so. Not for 7 stars for sure. Not even close.

Nice Chinese restaurant . Highly recommended

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

No welcome chaimpagne or flowers for wifes as advertised and as we saw other guests got it. Our room wasn't ready until 5pm. When the luggage finally arrived to our room at 4 pm they left it downstairs, so we had to ask buttler to call someone to bring the luggage upstairs where the room waredrobe is. Someone elses name was written on TV where they wish us welcome. They didn't have info that we were family of four, 2 adults and 2 childrem, although this is what I clearly booked. So there was no beds, slippers, bathrobes, bathroom accessories or nothing for kids, not even enough botteled water for 4 of us. There was a huge flood in hotels 6th floor so they had big issue with elevators - we waited 5-10 min for elevetors first 2 days, 3rd day elevator went crazy and stopped on 10 different floors (no one was at these floors) until we got to our floor (wife and kids were scared), on ground floor afer the breakfast, we pressed our 13th floor, but it took us from ground to 21st (stopped 6 times) and then down to 13th (stopped again 3-4 times). In some elevators water was dripping from the ceiling all over us and our clothes - especially problematic when we were all dressed up, because we had water stains all over our expensive cloths and hair. No excuse or reimbursment was offered for these problems. We couldn't dine at Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara restaurant (the one with aquarium) because my dauther was 3 months too young (requirement was 10 years). We would appreciate someone took as for a tour around the hotel and showed us all the restaurants and spa facilities. We had to explore ourselves, so last day we found out there is another restaurant on 27th floor where my family could had lunch or dinner (except the Sky bar where kids under 21 y are not allowed), but it was too late - we couldn get the reservation. Also we wanted to have a helicopter city tour with use of hotels heliodrom, and our buttler told us we can have it for 13.

Beautifull large rooms and bathrooms, extra comfy beds and pillows. Excellent outside pools and service. great breakfast. Since we had room on the corner, we had excellent view on two sides of the city. Loved Hermes cosmetics - not only in the bathroom, they have it all over the hotels showers - at the spa and at the inside/outside pool showers.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Beautifull and large rooms, large and very comfy beds, excellent bathroom, kids liked in room office space and Mac computer, tea and cofee machine, we loved pools (especially outside ones) and service at pools. nice afteernoon in room snacks surprise, especially for kids (they had a small wooden locomotive full of drawers with all kind of sweets. Hermes cosmetics was great. Excellent breakfast, something new every day. The view was fantastic, we had room on the corner so we had 2 magnifficent view on the city,

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Uk Debit card not accepted for booking via booking.com

I can see why this is classed as the best hotel in the world - everything was just on another level

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Over roll experience with staff was very unpleasant. Room was not ready on time , I had to call couple times for bags to be delivered and finally after talking to the manager Got our Luggage. Concierge was very unpleasant and had an attitude.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

My personal take: despite very well maintained this is pretty old - you can really feel that + styling is really kind of a chic Arabic old school. I also don't like when I can't open windows - and this is exactly the case, therefore, air circulation is rather artificial. I also waked up with head ache probably because of the height.

Fantastic experience overall. Rooms are HUGE - I had a panoramic one with unique view all over the place. Hermes cosmetics in the rooms, complimentary Hermes Perfume. Staff and concierge on the floor - extremely professional, nothing one could even potentially complain about. Own sea deck is very luxury and convenient (number of pools including one with sea water), service, backroom facilities with private rooms where one could change, take a shower, use some after sun cream and other cosmetics etc. Beach the hotel is sharing with Al Naseem suites - very convenient and good - liked it a lot, although not particularly different from other Jumeirah hotels. Liked a lot btw a restaurant by the beach side for the dinner - kind of a gateway experience. In terms of pricing - although that might look expensive if you try to compare this apples to apples to ANY OTHER good hotel you'll basically discover the pricing is pretty reasonable, although then you should decide for yourself if you need 150+ sqm room or not )).

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

During check out lady at the desk kept calling us to get out,after we organised with the guy before that we will be checking out at 1:30-2pm She called 4 times the first time she said I'll send a bell boy and I said I am still packing I'll call her when I want him to come and she's like ok. Then even after our DND light was on they came and rang the door bell anyway!!! Then after they took our bags she called another 3 times telling us we need to leave. Our Experiance was good right up untill just before we had to leave as she was very rude. We are paying good money to stay at this place the least they can do is be polite!!! Also they threw away something of mine by mistake as it was left next to my used make up tissues so just be careful!!!!

As you walk in they really look after you, untill the day of check out they just want u out

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Really don't like the price and additional cost for add one more person for a huge room like that.

Great breakfast i've ever had in dubai...very comfortable bed and very nice bathroom with all their Hérmes things. Love the hotel and wish can explore more.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast wasn’t all that special although it’s a good buffet. Somewhat noisy when eating with families with children. Next time, I think I’d order room service.

A very unique,albeit expensive, hotel stay. The terrace is a beautiful addition.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Check in and check out was chaotic, it's a far better and more enjoyable experience at the other Jumeirah hotels such as Al Naseem and Dar al Masyaf - it's not at all what you would expect of a supposed 7 star hotel

The suites are amazing, well equipped and feel like a home from home. The infinity pool overlooking the sea is really special and the other pool areas are excellent too.

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Staff & behavior It's overrated services Too many staff all over , but do litte Or care little Stayed in the suite , butler service is a joke , Totally unprofessional from check in to check out St Regis , 4 seasons are way better Not sure how 7 star ratings are given

Building

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

It's really worth to renovate one because it's really strange looking at painted gold in 2017 and very flatulent interior ( in old style), and of course windows, I don't know when it see shampoo

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Toilet paper was a bit rough, but that's just being picky ...

Loved everything about this hotel. Felt really special. Expensive but worth it for the experience. Lots of little touches such as gifts left on the bed, flowers from the chauffeur, cake, roses and embroidered towels from the hotel as a gift to mark our wedding anniversary. Beautiful pool terrace with attentive staff.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Everything was perfect, really a Luxury , and we were very pampered with surprise gifts (lovely sweets etc). Breakfast is Fabulous as they say. The 2 bedroom is spacious and very comfortable i highly recommend for family. If you go to Dubai you should go and live this luxury experience , worth! :)

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Sea food restaurant refused us because our 11 years old son didn't wear a long sleeves shirt, but only a short sleeves shirt on a smart trousers with smart shoes !

Incredible ! Not a 5 stars hotel but really a 7 stars. Impossible to describe as it's like nowhere else, but just to give an idea of the level of service you can expect : You have a guy who come to clean your sunglasses each time you go out from the pool !

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Nothing. Everything is fantastic, right down to the smallest detail.

Quite simply, Burj Al Arab is one of the world's best hotels and some would argue the best. Words do not do it justice. It is quite stunning and superb. Certainly the most memorable hotel experience I have ever enjoyed. The building of course is unique in terms of its architecture - an other worldly design. The internal fittings are almost equally amazing. Suites are grandly furnished and huge. The staff are there to make sure your every need is met. Multiple outstanding dining options are available or in room dining is nearly as good. Food is the very best quality. Three gorgeous pools, one with its own beach area, with luxury cabanas for rent. Yes it's expensive but it is an experience you will never forget, king after the credit card is paid off. If you can possibly stay here at least once in your life, you will remember it forever. Look out on bookings.com for specials and take advantage of them. We did!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Check-in was smooth and efficient however the butler did not explain all the facilities very clearly to make sure we understood. Pool staff were friendly and accommodating. Dinner service at La Parilla was remarkable and Aleston Fernandes went that extra mile to bond with the kids at the table which was much appreciated. The steaks we ordered were good. Housekeeping was good and really pampered us with the turndown service. Room service meal arrived on time and was quite good. Post dinner, had to tell the same room service staff to put things back on the dining table that he earlier removed in order to set it. Room was well appointed, clean and comfortable and the beds were super comfy making it difficult to get out bed in the morning. TV remotes need to be cleaned thoroughly - were a bit slimy suggesting possible contamination. Providing an iron and ironing board in the room would be a good idea.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Beans had too much sauce

The butler was superb, gold plated everything, menu with 17 different pillows, fleet of super cars to use. Stunning views, jaw dropping architecture, infinity pool fine dinning spaces.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Amazing staff Check in and check out was the most pleasant i've ever experienced Excellent wi-fi Amazing breakfast The list can go on forever, worth every penny!

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Mostly female products/amenities in the room we had to ask for male products.

Classic luxury. The terrace is a wonderful addition to our favourite hotel

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

We felt like royalty , staff were all about making sure your stay was nothing but perfect . Went above and beyond by delivering a beautiful birthday cake , roses . Was an unbelievable place to stay , a once in a lifetime experience

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There is nothing we didn't like during our stay.

The hotel has an amazing interior and architectural design. My family and I were warmly welcomed and escorted to our room almost immediately. Hotel service is impeccable and the staff are always eager to please.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Leaving and saying goodbye to Mr Alum the wonderful butler for our suite and the 20th floor

Exudes unparalleled luxury - at a cost of course In room dining quite decent prices and a good option with children PS4 useful request too

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Ive travelled extensively across the globe and don't even review too much but i had to take time out and warn everyone about this fake 7 star hotel. The rooms are outdated and smell like a nursing home for the elderly. The service is very poor, its like they are forcing themselves to smile and nobody knows your name. If you want NO privacy wherever you go then this is the perfect hotel for you as there are so many tourists roaming around the hotel even to the point that you have to wait for the lifts. 2 out of 10 and I only gave it a 2 because of the view and the pool. Definitely not a 7 star. Spend your money elsewhere.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Excellent service and facilities! That's why it's rated as the most luxurious hotel in the world and the only with a 7 star rating. Superb!

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

The jacuzzi in the room had unclean water. Also i couldnt sleep all night because of the noisy window sound. I dont know what sound that was but it was like continious bumping on the window all night and day.

Breathtaking view and suite

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Too many tourist and visitors just taking pictures in the lobby! It was a nuesance and takes away hotels luxury experiences

Over the top decorative and comfortable Great service

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

A bit pricey.. we stayed for a day and that was too less time to utilize all the amenities .staying more would have doubled the cost and so, basically too expensive.. so basically we paid for the reputation more than the actual value

The butlers were very friendly. They made the occasion (wedding anniversary celebration) very memorable by arranging a complimentary cake. All staff including the baggage handlers, receptionist etc were good and pleasant mannered

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Nothing! It was simply the best stay I've ever had!

I had the BEST stay at the Burj Al Arab! The staff is incredible, the food is delicious and everything about this place is AMAZING!!! Expensive....? Yes, but the VALUE you get is INCREDIBLE!!

We liked everything!

Our stay was one of a kind! We arrived at the hotel hours before normal check in and they had the room ready for us. We were in by 7am! They went over and above for our stay and even acknowledged our anniversary. We will always remember our stay and have nothing to dislike about it! It was paradise! Burj Al Arab lives up to its reputation of being the 'worlds most luxurious hotel'.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

It would be better if I can somehow AirPlay to the TV

Awesome place, I was amazed when second time I step in everyone knows who I am already. The room is so good so comfortable.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

This hotel is worth every penny they charge and until you visit you will not understand how I can say this! If you want to go some where that the word Special is a understatement then this is the hotel. 1400 staff for 220 Suites sums up the level of service!

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Aggressive staff when collecting the deposit. Insisting they would accompany me to the ATM for the cash. Made me feel like I was not trusted. This gas happened before!

The infinity pool is the highlight.

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The breakfast was very good, though it's less choices to a 7 star hotel but the staff are all amazing. The ambience is absolutely splended...excellent in general.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Complimentary rides to mall and other attractions

Love how are butler Aldrin treated us with excellent customer service, also how luxurious the room was and cared for

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The drain in our suite's jacuzzi wasn't working so the water couldn't drain out. A more personal issue, but the mirror above the master bed made me uncomfortable, so I would've preferred if there was some way to cover it up. Otherwise, everything was absolutely great, thank you!

There is no wonder why Burj Al Arab is called the best, most luxurious hotel in the world. Our stay (however short) was incredible. The staff were all wonderful, very attentive, and knew exactly when they were needed without us telling them. Especially our waiter in Junsui restaurant where we celebrated my birthday. The pool area was absolutely fantastic, the sun beds were very comfortable, and the overall atmosphere was breathtaking.Good: There is no wonder why Burj Al Arab is called the best, most luxurious hotel in the world. Our stay (however short) was incredible. The staff were all wonderful, very attentive, and knew exactly when they were needed without us telling them. Especially our waiter in Junsui restaurant where we celebrated my birthday. The pool area was absolutely fantastic, the sun beds were very comfortable, and the overall atmosphere was breathtaking.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I am regular guest And I live in Dubai never had problems with payments. After my check in I was taking a shower and I recived a call from team of management (date 6 may my room was 1301 a Indian lady bottler she is the one made her call me) telling me was not enaught to take the deposit and immediately to pay.... unbelievable I was showering I told her she sayd I will give u 30 min to pay. I can't believe in burj al Arab you are having such of staff. I was really disappointed. Because of this episode next time I will think twice before coming.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

-food was average in extremaly expensive price - not recommended eat room service or restaurant near outdoor swimming pool -prices for all extra facilities was crazy -many people in lobby making pictures, like in shopping mall

-amazing panoramic suite -all in gold and expensive -uniqe place worthy to see

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

We were not guided properly by our butler "Mr. Shekhar". He told us about the lemon mint drink placed on the bar to be free of charge. He told us that the non alcoholic wine placed on the bar counter was also free but what he didn't tell us about was that all other items placed here and there would be charged at exorbitant and un-heard of rates. They took DHS 8,000/- from us in advance (over and above our four day hotel stay charges) and didn't tell us why they were taking this amount from us. We thought it was for covering any loss of property that we may cause during our stay but they had other plans. They should have explained there and then that they are going to charge us for the chocolates etc. that are generally complimentary especially in such expensive hotels that are already over charging the guests. In the end when we were checking out they charged us for all the chocolates, chips, chewing gums and the drinks we consumed. Seems it was all intended. We ended up being charged excessively for consuming simple items. We felt like being robbed seriously. We stayed at burj khalifa few months back for celebrating new year. Thank God they didn't charge us for such items neither did they misguide us on the usage of items placed around the bar.

The grandeur and magnificence associated with it. The interior and the exterior. The humbleness of the staff. The comfort. The facilities. The "in room" breakfast service. The panoramic view of our suite.

• Reviewed: 30 April 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The service has been changed a lot.. I'm staying at this hotel once in a year since 2012 The staff is rude and not helpful anymore. No fresh flowers at the room, as it use to be always before. Looks like the hotel start saving on some details...

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Most of the staff still give you the impression to give them tips if they helped you with anything....that i did not like....

The view from the room...the beach...the room facilities was great . luxuries

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

breakfast was total chaotic and had to wait for over 30 + minutes. the staff was very stubborn on late check out. after paying a very high amount -they forget the existing guests and only look forward for the next guest.so was in kind of tension.

the rooms are fabulous and beds are like baby cradles

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The staff is unfortunatly not trained as you expecting it on a self-rated 7-Star House! Lack of service and knowledge.... The breakfast is a joke and better in any 4 Star Hotel. So the Service and the Food are on the level of a 4 star Hotel. Many many Chinese people who make many many pictures... There is no privacy at all...

The Bed was Heaven -- really Heaven!! The smallest Suites are very big with 170qm.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

It was not private like before at all like 10 years ago Full of Chinese and tourists full of people from outside the hotel taking pictures look like Bazar (market ) This hotel with this price i think should be more private

Best hotel ever specialy with new large swimming pool ,bar and resturant

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

windows are not as clean as I expected...

Everything was amazing, just good and right. Skybar was perfect with good cocktails. Prices are high, but not too high for the great time here.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The reception staff on receiving and at the 6 floor ... the reception staff asking me private things which is not his job and the same took my credit card and punched it without my acceptance .. in floor 27 we wanted to see the bar and the staff was rude in talking

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

For the best hotel in the World, just a complementary bottle of champagne would have been perfect! Check-in was a little long No moisturizing cream in the bathroom!

The room was spacefull and very confortable

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

*the mattress was too soft specially on edge and not much comfortable. *bedroom being in upper floor was not much convenient , I wish it was in the same level specially for those who have knee or feet problems.

awesome decoration , best location nice facilities marvelous color combinations which is hardly to find in other places.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2017

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

£4K for 2 nights is a huge amount of money, but we have loads of freebies to soften the blow, like Hermes bathroom products and perfume. The worst aspect for us was dealing with the huge volume of day visitors. You will not feel like a pampered 7 star guest when traversing the busy lobby areas full of selfie sticks.

Staff cannot help you enough. The facilities are excellent. The spa area is very good. The panoramic rooms have a great view back over The mainland. Whilst everything is unbelievably expensive, you are always given added extras to make it feel better value. A drink in the sky lounge may cost £30, but you get lots of free nibbles and fantastic seats and views. The pool area is very nice, and again free water cooler bags and nibbles provided continually. My wife got a bunch of 36 roses give on Valentine's Day.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Rooms not well laid out, tv's in wrong place and one in bedroom too small to see, no soft close doors, tech very old and much not working (remote controls) lighting system poorly programmed, too bright or too dark.

Beautiful experience, level of service extremely high.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The lady at the reception area had a bad attitude and lacked tact. Although our dilemma was resolved it was handled in an unfavorable manner. This hotel should definitely remind guests about their passport policy upon check-in for those who are awaiting residence Visa's.

The concierge and butlers were outstanding. Mona at reception was very pleasant and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2016

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

So disappointed. Many luxury hotels in many countries have much better service, view and facility than it now, and most of them cost less than half of this hotel's price. And at this price they don't even offer a free Mini bar drinks... And some of the bathroom staff we expect to find in every 5 star hotel, just can't find it here...Besides, Asian breakfast sucks! Do not go... Don't like the Chinese speaking reception neither...酒店太太过于名不副实价不对货了,七星是太多年前的事了,太失望…

• Reviewed: 8 October 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

i do not like the service non-specialized of chinese stuff even i am a chinese. I am really disappoint with the lady who answer the line 7678.

wonderful view around hotel and the room is full conveniences of every sort.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Hair salon was unprofessional and very expensive. Airport transportation was late due to wrong indication that our floght was delayed. Driver was so professional & apologized

Breakfast was amazing. Swimming pool facilities new and comfy. Room was clean and well maintained. Butler was there for some minor issues.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

it is perfection at its best.

Everything is unbelievable. the Staff are the most exquisit Staff in the world. 7 stars Isn't enough to describe how nice this place is

• Reviewed: 22 September 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Booking time was confirmed but when i arrives room was not available. I was put on wait for about 30minutes

The hospitality and caring attitude of staff

• Reviewed: 16 September 2016

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Mix up with the allocation of the 2nd suite but was given a complimentary late check out the next day. So this minus turn out to be a positive.

The breakfast, especially the made to order omelette was the best we have tasted in any hotel ever.

• Reviewed: 20 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

DIS APPOINTED WITH THE RESTAURANT FOOD AND LACK OF OPTIONS AND PRESENTATION AS COMPARE TO THE REST OF THE FACILITY IN THE HOTEL ACTUALLY IT DOES NOT COMPENSATE AND PROVIDE THE FAIR IMAGE TO THE BURJ AL ARAB AND VALUE FOR MONEY

AMBIENT IN THE HOTEL STAFF PRESENTATION MANAGER PROEFESSIONALISM HOSPITALITY IN THE ROOM

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The ad on booking.com said tax and resort fees were included. The bill for the room was 25% higher than what i reserved on booking.com.

Most impressive customer service and attnetive staff that i have ever experienced.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

I have sent a review previously. But didn't hear anything. The only problem when we were being shown round by the butler, was the lady (sorry can't remember name) standing there asking for a deposit of 7000 dirhams. Unfortunately I hadn't told my credit card company I was going away so it was declined. She then kept trying to take a lesser amount then asked what cash I had on me or whether I had another card. Eventually they took some off my card and 2000 cash. I just think this could have waited until the butler had finished. Also I think for one nights stay it was excessive. Apart from that we had a once in a lifetime stay. Will someone reply to my review?

• Reviewed: 5 July 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Food was too expensive and bed linnen was torn in places. The pool area closed at 7 which prevented us from enjoying the sunset

The room was amazing, great view. Staff went above and beyond to make us happy

• Reviewed: 20 June 2016

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite (2 Adults + 2 Children)

A life time experience!!!!everything was excelent... The room,the staff, even the small detail.. Everything its puré luxury!!! The Beach its súper and of course the staff of the 10 floor!!! We felt truly special...thank you.

Stayed in May 2016

Like it allfsntastic

• Panoramic One-Bedroom Suite

Unbelievable experience from the room to the service by staff. Easily one of if not the best in the world.

Everything . Luxury, Staff , Location

Opulence and luxury personified . To be experienced and added to your bucket list

Browse Burj Al Arab Jumeirah traveller photo gallery