Reviews of Jumeirah Emirates Towers 5 stars

Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#5 of 421 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Location was great, but was an uncomfortable stay.
    • Deluxe Room

The room was nice, but only 2 trash cans in the bathroom and bedroom none in the kitchen area and no microwave.. switches for hairdryer did not work, walls were thin you can hear conversation from the next door.. bed were too soft and so were the pillows too.. very uncomfortable.. for the price it was not as I have expected.

Staff was very friendly and accommodating, the drivers are courteous..food were great.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Breakfast was good.
    • Club Junior Suite

Pool a bit small and dated. Not much restaurants and shops nearby, always need to take taxi to downtown Dubai.

Breakfast was good. They change the menu a bit everyday which was good. Mini Suite was very spacious and comfortable. Executive lounge service was also good - absolutely love their happy hour offerings.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Dubai great city
    • Club Room

The bed is very comfy , i did not try the breakfast cause i wake up late , i forget one item when we check out and i call them and they locate it . ,it is expected in Dubai but still good.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Centrally located more a business hotel
    • Deluxe Room

The receptionist wasn't trained to look at the booking and wasn't aware of the number of days the booking was for ...and the senior staff also was having difficulty to figure out ...then they called the central office to figure out the booking...dindnt expect So Untrained staff ... The lift Noise reaches the Rooms too , either needs maintenance or the sound proofing @Rooms ,needs to be improved A simple gesture to keeps some fruits and biscuits is very common in today's hotel..didnt expect jumeirah group to be so stingy

Location /staff

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

This was second time staying at this hotel and everything...
    • Premier Deluxe Room

This was second time staying at this hotel and everything was amazing. Really appreciate what me and my family got huge pleasure from staying 8 nights. One thing to mention: One time i felt smell of smoke at room and duty manager right away solved it. I was moved to new room and let me leave my luggage in previous room. For this inconvenience duty manager let me stay 4 hours beyond the checkout time and also organized transportation to airport in a luxury bmw 7 series car. That was amazing and great way of solving any inconvenience. This is why I love Jumeirah hotels

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

A True Five Plus-Star Hotel

Not applicable

It was the best five-star-hotel I have ever been to. Everything was flawlessly in place. The staff were so attentive, so I felt like I was home. Rooms were cleaned and checked FOUR times a day! On top of everything, breakfast was amazing. I will definitely be back next year again.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Bitter and Sweet
    • Deluxe Room

As nice as the hotel is, I could not get a good nights sleep. I consistently awakened in a sweat. I evem lowered th etemperaturein the room to the lowest setting which helped only slightly. Also, I didn't like the fact that everyone is looking for tips. There is a huge gap between those who work in the services industry there and those who are there for work or pleasure. This sets up an environment for petty scams and associated behaviors. With the amount of money being spent on extravagence, some thought should be applied to the betterment of the lives of those who in low wage positions as a means of making life advancements.

The property is like a small mall inside with shops and restaurants, etc. You could actually spend the entire time inside the hotel complex. The hotel is very modern and the physical atmosphere is nice.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Amazing- defiantly coming back

NA

The hotel is amazing, very central & very affordable. The facilities are excellent & I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff and the food is out of this world

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

High end vacation
    • Deluxe Room

Need a lot of money to stay and eat at the restaurants but that is an individual choice as the dining options are excellent. Drinks are expensive

Friendly and responsive staff. Shuttle service to Dubai Mall and Water Pk also excellent. Location central and beautiful building.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Great luxury for a reasonable price
    • Deluxe Room

The swimming pool is a bit small

This hotel is rated highly and this is fully deserved. Staying there is a real experience. By all means try to stay there once, at least when the price is reasonable, as it was when I stayed.

Great hotel!
    • Deluxe Room

Great hotel! It's a real luxury! We were lucky to be upgrated to a suite which was incredible! The bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept in! The breakfast was amazing! So much good food to choose from. Also their private beach connected to another Jumeirah hotel was so nice. There is a shuttle between the places which is convenient. Highly recommended!

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Absolutely first class.
    • Premier Deluxe Room

We were upgraded free of charge to a suite as we were getting engaged while in Dubai.Everything about the hotel was 1st class and the staff couldnt have done anymore to make our stay an incredible experience.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The very friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Room

We didn't have enough time there to enjoy the facilities.

The very friendly and helpful staff. Extremely comfortable bed and pillows. Excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Lovely hotel
    • Deluxe Room

Very nice, clean hotel. Nice restaurants and shops attached to the hotel. Nice breakfast, good price. We had a lovely view from our room which was nice and spacious. Access to wild wadi water park and Jumeirah beach were free when staying at this hotel. Shuttle bus service was very helpful. Good location, only 5-10 min drive to Dubai mall/Burj Khalifa

An ok stay
    • Deluxe Room

They added more charges for tourism fees that I had already paid for according to Booking.com. I booked halfboard and the menu was pre-set with poor choices even though I had pre-requested for special dietary needs. I expected Jumeira to do better

It is clean, not far from transportation

One of the best 5 star hotel

Well done! nothing

The hotel is extraordinary fascinating and charming! This is my second time in this hotel and have intentionally returned as I had great experience in my first visit. The room was Deluxe room (King Bed) . Fully automated and electronic facilities. The bathroom has everything with great layout! The lounge and glassed lifts with a top rough where you can extend your visionary of the modern design and luxury life. Not to forget the welcoming dates and the Arabic coffee that has added additional taste and flavor to my stay.

Beautiful spacious room.

Food very expensive

Beautiful spacious room. Great views. Could see Burj Khalifia from room. Free access to Wild Wadi and free shuttle. Nice pool area with hot tub. Very friendly staff. Overall a v luxurious experience and would definitely stay again.

Excellent services, over all brilliant services by all team...
    • Deluxe Room

Excellent services, over all brilliant services by all team members, I will continue to stay at the property, and will try to introduce more customers

Five Star accommodation and service
    • Club Room

There was Five star service from the moment we arrived. The concierge team were on hand to take our luggage and welcome us and the moment we walked in at reception we were offered a cool mint lemon drink. We stayed in the Club Executive King Room which was exceptional with a home office and lounge room. There was a turn down service each night and exclusive access the the Club Executive Lounge which provide unlimited access to food and drinks all day from 7.00am. Check In and out was easy. There is a shopping Malle attached along with other hotel facilities including Gym and pool.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Disappointed bride, 0 effort
    • Executive Suite

The service was not acceptable nobody was rude but no effort was put for the requests I made I took a suite for my wedding night and made a request to make it a romantic night, nothing was done for me. In addition I walked in at 2 am with my bride in her dress and not even a door was opened for us we opened our doors ourselves finally whilst going to the rooms there were dirty towels on the floor. Honestly they ruined a night I won’t be able to repeat, small things matter and no effort was put forward on their part...

Great stay, we will be back
    • Deluxe Room

nothing - but breakfast was very expensive

Very nice stay, great reception, staff friendly, lifts quick - great room with view and close to the subway. Shuttle to the beach for free

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Perfect stay as always :) , will always be back here !
    • Deluxe Room

Some members at the reception and restaurants are not very welcoming ! Although others are superb .. I think they need a re-evaluation soon . Small pool .. Although not a main issue Breakfast sometimes too crowded .

Mostly GREAT staff , especially the main entrance , security and housekeeping .. Perfeclty clean and polished , great aminities , high quality breakfast . They have the : BEST BEDS AND HIGHEST QUALITY LINENS EVER ! SO SOFT , COMFORTABLE AND FRESH :) OF COURSE THE COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS TO WILD WADY AND MINA AL SALAM BEACH :)

Old but still new lovely one

Nothing important to say

Well it was a great one night at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers this time i booked for deluxe room but at the front desk they offer me a suite so i got... Big suit room with living room and office desk the other part is a relaxing bed and an excellent bathroom.. With bathtub 🛁 and shower 🚿 Well... I had the breakfast at the 42 floor executive lounge nice view on dubai limited select of food but its very nice most of the main food available.. Also I tried the spa yes recommend to try I visit the steak house bar a nice place with delicious food on the lobby.. Yes the lobby is big and nice atmosphere.. Also the the the food bar at 42 floor is amazing view and a great and excellent service for a gentle man from South Africa.. Also the Franch restaurant a nice place to visit even for food or drinks.. Swimming pool looks big with kids swimming pool. I know this hotel is old but they still keep like new one.. The hotel connect with a small mall some coffee and mini Market their I may back again.. Location it's in mid of Shaikh Zayed Road so if you like to go to Dubai mall need only 5 minutes by car or to Jumeirah Beach they have bus schedules.. the main points at this hotel the multi choice places enjoy on Jumeirah Emirates Towers

Perfect stopover hotel
    • Deluxe Room

No PowerPoint in bathroom. Only a PowerPoint for a shaver only The pool wasn't amazing

Everything. The staff were so friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The breakfast was superb. The gym was great. The beds were so comfortable. We loved it all.

Best Place for Families to reside
    • Deluxe Room

Hard to find the Shuttle Bus Service back from Dubai Mall. Too many other busses in lane & you have to wait for the bus outside in extreme temperature.

They upgraded the room without any charges. Hospitality at its best.

Kind and friendly staff with always smilling face.
    • Deluxe Room

Kind and friendly staff with always smilling face. The hotel is fantastic and in good location. The rooms were excellent and very clean. I would reccommend to my friends.

None advisable... will not go there again and will not refer it to any body
    • Premier Deluxe Room

Reception staff was rude to my Brother in law and to me They booked 1000 AED from my American express card without informing me It was my wedding anniversary and they maild me saying we will make it unforgettable...I got a cake cost maybe 2$ only Location was far from every thing A bout the room it is not special to me

Breakfast buffet

Elegant comfortable and clean hotel located in Shaikh Zaid...
    • Deluxe Room

There is a quiet long walking distance from metro station where it is difficult to walk especially during summer. However they provide shuttle services to downtown and Jumeirah. Nothing special about the rooms view for me these were big issues compared to the positive things

Elegant comfortable and clean hotel located in Shaikh Zaid Road with easy access to business are and Dubai down town. The staff are great and help In making your stay a pleasant one

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Perfect
    • Deluxe Room

The late of checkin. As we waiting about 20 mins or more. The room service is talking long time to come.

Timing is perfect, good quality, friendly staff, food and bavarge are perfect.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

chick in and out
    • Deluxe Room

chick in and out at chick in the staff tell me different rate that i booked throw on line ??? again at chick out ,,, you have to communicate with hotel about this

restaurant and lounge staffs was extremely excellent and was...
    • Club Junior Suite

Greetings n reception was poor ,took lot of time in getting rooms ,found in experienced staff, not at all happy ,,, should put experienced staff in front so people would think good about the hotel

restaurant and lounge staffs was extremely excellent and was very attentive to request ambience of the room and cleanliness was superb ...

my little suit '4611 room number i will never forget ;
    • Deluxe Room

breakfast was perfect ;; excellent coffee;; service inpec;;

my little suit '4611 room number i will never forget ;; real home feeling but in Dubai ; i will return immidiatly ;; inchala ;;;

I am very enjoying my room. Every night I can see the beautiful night lighting scenary

No, over all is good

I like the hotel very much. All the employees are polite and happy with their position. They show their willingness and passion with their jobs. I feel comfortable and happy with their service. My room is clean and all the equipment are up to date. Only the building decoration looks like 1970s. But it is all right. If it is up to date model, the price will be different.

The staff are very helpful and nice 👍🏼👍🏼.
    • Club Junior Suite

The suit doesn’t have a patio even though it’s writing in the room description. The pillow smell bad but the room is very clean and comfortable.

The staff are very helpful and nice 👍🏼👍🏼. The breakfast was fantastic.

The best hotel ever
    • Deluxe Room

Only the fact that we didn't have more days to enjoy.

What are the things that make a 5 star hotel actually be a 5 star hotel? You expect it to be clean, have polite personnel, good breakfast etc. But what actually makes it a true 5 star hotel are the little, minor details that make your day. Such as leaving your glasses on the desk and find a glass cleaning cloth under them. Or finding a bookmark in your book on the page you left it the last time you were reading it. Or remembering that you asked for a particular coffee yesterday and being asked if you would like one the next day. Or, leaving the hotel after checking out and when getting into the taxi to your next destination, someone is running inside the hotel to bring you bottles of cold water for the trip. These thoughtful details distinguish a typical 5 star hotel from a true 5 star hotel and when it comes to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, THIS is what you can expect to get. We were astonished by the professionalism of the entire personnel, not to mention our surprise when we entered our (freely upgraded) room to find rose petals and a "Happy Anniversary" on our bed and a delicious sweet which we enjoyed while staring the view from the 39th floor of this magnificent hotel. It was really a happy anniversary for us and Jumeirah Emirates Towers contributed the most.

Okay
    • Deluxe Room

It was just average, breakfast was like a bnb... not a varied selection very basic. Giving the fact that were 2 people in a room ... the tea and coffee quantity and selection was very poor!!!

Staff were nice

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

A must stay in Dubai!
    • Deluxe Room

The breakfast is good but could include a bit more variety.

The place is just amazing. The elevator was one of the highlights of our stay. The rooms are great, clean and comfortable with a fantastic view. The staff is very kind and helpful especially Ali at the reception who gave us a late check-out for 2:30 PM as our flight was in late afternoon. We highly recommend this hotel, and we'll be back. It's near perfection!!!

The Best Value for Money and Wonderful Staff
    • Chopard Ladies Room (for female travelers only)

I would not say I love the design of the room which is more of a traditional type of business hotel and the Maintanance details. But given the great value for money, I would not complain at all.

The staff: so friendly and helpful. My little one felt unwell and they sent their in-house doctor straightaway. I was impressed as it was 7 am on Monday morning. All the staffs genuinely cared about us especially the little one. Very touched. Later in the morning I returned to the hotel from hospital, the reception manager came to me specifically as my son has to stay in hospital for 24 hours and we had to change our flights and connecting flights via another carrier and everything. I did not ask but was offered free extension to 8 pm so I don’t need to worry about whether I should extend another day of stay straightaway while I was busy with sorting the hospital, flights etc. And they helped with flight change voluntarily. I feel I can count on them in this difficult situation which made a huge difference. Thank you so much to all the wonderful staff! Swimming pool: the kid pool is very nice and with a cover. Wonderful for the hot weather. And after two days my little one felt so comfortable and went to the big swimming pool with me. breakfast: the room came with two free breakfasts which usually would cost around 50-60 pounds per person. Really good value for money. They even have children breakfast which is steamed egg with vegetables and boiled vegetables. Amazing! Free shuttle bus and free entrance to Wild Wadi: again great value for money and very punctual shuttle service.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Amazing view, thank you for upgrading the
    • Club Junior Suite

The cleanliness was bad, bad odor in the bathroom, old & stained carpets you should do steam deep clean or send them out to be . .washed. Cleaning staff respond late, no . The rooms need furniture upgrading or at least new rugs. Coffee machine was not working properly In-dining the food wasn’t at all satisfing no taste lots of grease, after they took the plates they didnt even clean the table ! Your staff lacks supervision specially philipino people

Amazing view, thank you for upgrading the suite, fast check-in & check-out Good hospitality

Fantastic stay
    • Deluxe Room

All was perfect, nothing was not ok.

Staff professionalism, super service while check in and out, very fast response. Very clean in everywhere. The Gym perfect. Room service faster than any hotel i stayed. Friendly staff. Restaurant so nice. The facilities itself amazing.

Everything else
    • Deluxe Room

Great hotel service was exceptional but on the last night I got some sort of food poisoning from dinning at one of the restaurant . The staff were very attentive and was very caring during this incident.

Everything else

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Room

Nothing really except that when you stay at higher floors the lift is fast but not for people who don’t like heights.

Ambience, reception, free upgrade, late checkout accommodated, speedy checkout, close to metro, taxi comes in seconds, shuttle to malls, there is a small shopping centre / technology centre next to the hotel

Stay here
    • Club Junior Suite

Everything, the staff so accommodating and helpful. The hotel was amazing. This was our first time in Dubai and I looked at lots of places to stay beforehand, it is confusing to have so many options on the hotel sites and we usually like to try different places but and after staying here, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is very near to...
    • Deluxe Room

Situated in the heart of the city, the hotel is very near to the metro station. Skilled staff. Many thanks to Mr. Harsha from the reception, he's been very helpful. Room nice, clean and lot of space. Breakfast excellent and for all tastes. I'll definitely recommend this hotel for everyone going on business or vacation.

Enjoyable stay
    • Deluxe Room

There was an incident while we were waiting to be seated for the breakfast buffet, a woman who seems to be the supervisor was giving an earful to her staff (who was going to take us to our seat) for some mistakes she may have made right in front of us, which we don't think it is an appropriate move in public.

Excellent hospitality and 5-stars services from the staff (front desk, bell boy etc). Mary from the concierge had given a lot of information of what we can do in the city, and despite our last minute booking for the desert safari, she manage to secure 2 seats for us and it was a truly enjoyable experience. Good location with only 10-mins drive away from the hotel to the Dubai mall (free shuttle transfer available from and to the hotel). Metro train station is 5-mins walk from the hotel.

a good experience and very safe stay.
    • Premier Deluxe Room

A very safe hotel. I carelessly left my handbag with passport and wallet in the hotel restaurant, and finally the restaurant manager assisted to find it and returned it to me with everything inside my bag before my departure. I would like here to thank you so much again to all, in particuarly the toilet cleaning staff and the restaurant manager.

We like everything we were treated like a VIP people in fact...
    • Deluxe Room

We like everything we were treated like a VIP people in fact that’s how they entertain to all Their guests We’ll definitely come back and book with Jumeirah again. This is the best hotel we have ever been. Highly recommended and i just did say our experiences to my colleagues and friends

Very comfortable and friendly hotel
    • Deluxe Room

The room was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. We ate in the Rib Room restaurant and had an excellent meal. The staff are both friendly and helpful.

Breakfast is excellent, rooms are very clean, installations...

Reception crew should be better trained. Check-in took too long and when I asked a copy of my bill, took some 3 hours to get it. Considering the hotel top quality, the bed itself could be a bit better.

Breakfast is excellent, rooms are very clean, installations are first class! Employees are fantastic overall!

Jumeirah standards are one of the kind!
    • Deluxe Room

Jumeirah standards are one of the kind! From the simplest things to the complicated concierge tasks - everything exceeded our expectations. If I would have a chance to visit JET again, I won't hesitate a second. Great thanks go to whole Jumeirah Emirate Towers team and the most special ones to room service stuff and to the lady at the pool :)

The bed sheets and linens as well as the towels all had...
    • Club Junior Suite

The bed sheets and linens as well as the towels all had white sheets smell! I have never encountered such an issue in any hotel before. The breakfast was crowded so it wasn't comfortable.

A stay at the iconic Jumeirah Emirates Tower hotel is a must
    • Club Junior Suite

The breakfast menu which is fabulous, could however have a bit more wider range and bit more variety... The club junior suite was excellent, except for a little bit of light lacking in the entrance and entry part of the living room

Loved every aspect of the hotel. The club junior suite was amazing. Beautiful view of the Tower buildings and Burj Khalifa from the bedroom window

Amazing location
    • Deluxe Room

Staff rude mot friendly ..slow service....it took 15 min for bill man to come to pick up the luggage.. checkin took more than half an hour..terrible staff

Amazing location

Worst hotel ever!
    • Chopard Ladies Room (for female travelers only)

Worst hotel ever! My room wasn’t the room I booked and the staff were very unprofessional she requested my passport even though I traveled with my National id she refused to take it as an identification and the duty manager explained his with she doesn’t read Arabic!!! It was very noisy and the room were not soundproof Stay AWAY don’t let the pictures fool you

Great. We love and will go back.
    • Deluxe Room

Maybe the shuttle service with more frequency. But was fine.

The staff. Was perfect. Everyone was prompt to help us in wathever we need. Specialy Ali (from breakfast) and Ching (from consierge). The confort was great too. The private beach and the water park was great.

Our best hotel experience in Dubai so far!
    • Deluxe Room

The hotel was easy to get to via metro or taxi. It wasnt to far from the mall and other places. Would have been perfect if it was within walking distance of the beach. However, this wouldnt stop me highly recommending the hotel. Everyrhing else was 10/10

From the moment we arrived until the time we left we felt like valued customers. Nothing was too much trouble. Room service was outstanding as were all other staff. Cleanliness was 10/10 Breakfast and inroom dining was also 10/10. Thank you ALL for making our time in Dubai so memorable and relaxing.

Definitely worth paying a little extra for
    • Deluxe Room

Far from the beach but theres a free shuttle bus to take you there

Our room was huge and very comfortable, the customer service was some of the best I've ever received in a hotel. Definitely worth paying extra for, especially if you factor in the free tickets to Wild Wadi and the private beach

Great room, bed faces the window, very spacious, staff are...
    • Premier Deluxe Room

The hotel was too crowded for its common areas' size, so it depends on if you like crowds

Great room, bed faces the window, very spacious, staff are very helpful and the breakfast is excellent, transportation to main attractions in Dubai complementary

Food : variety of restaurants and a great breakfast
    • Deluxe Room

Housekeeping not adapting the service to the guests Room service very slow Small beach shuttle vehicles for a huge amount of people Poor travel desk

Food : variety of restaurants and a great breakfast

Central location, comfy bedroom and diverse facilitairs, slightly outdated bathroom.
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast in the main area is very very busy which doest make you want to stay long. The bathrooms are a little outdated.

The executive lounge offers excellent and personal service. The location is very near the metro which is great to quickly get to different places. The swimming pool is nice and quiet with a chilled out vibe. Breakfast is very diverse and fresh. Great! The executive suite has an excellent bed, very comfy and dark curtains to make your sleep enjoyable.

Elegant
    • Chopard Ladies Room (for female travelers only)

No reflection on the hotel as such, but Dubai is still undergoing an immense amount of development. This meant that the view from our suite was a tad marred by building sites.

Modern, elegant and sumptuous hotel. Staff are particularly helpful and polite. We were allocated a complementary junior suite - and the service could not have been better. The breakfasts cater to a wide range of tastes as standard and then some. The hotel is a short walk away from the Metro - one of the most modern public transport systems I have ever been on. Everything about the hotel screams class! A really lovely place to stay.

An Iconic Hotel in Dubai
    • Deluxe Room

The room lacked adequate electrical outlets, particularly next to the bed. Today people travel with many electrical devices and we were unable to charge them as we would have liked. While the location was good, we found it would have been better to stay in the vicinity of the Dubai Mall.

This hotel is in a good location and adjacent to the Metro System. The room was very nice, but a bit dated. Staff was very helpful. The hotel is obviously a landmark in the City.

Brilliant
    • Premier Deluxe Room

Couldn't fault anything or anyone

The staff were attentive, professional and prompt. They took time to get to know us. Provided us with advice on tours etc. they are fantastic. The executive room was great. The accommodation was awesome, upon returning from happy hour our bed was turned down, the curtains drawn and slippers by the bedside along with bottled water. Couldn't have asked for better service. Fantastic thanks to all who made our stay great.

a luxury place.
    • Deluxe Room

The boiler and the Coffice machine should have a designated place, not at the dest. some maintenance needs to be considered.

The staff are always smiling and willing to help

Good location, Good facilities, Good room status, Good wifi
    • Deluxe Room

Breakfast menu was plain and not attractive. Hair dryer was not in place, so difficult to find out.

Good location, Good facilities, Good room status, Good wifi

Fantastic service and dining
    • Chopard Ladies Room (for female travelers only)

We loved everything about the stay. It was better than I expected, and most of all, the staff were professional and most accommodating to meet our every wish. They made us feel as if we were staying at "home" but with all the comforts of a palace :) Brilliant! The restaurants were also fantastic.

Perfect Hotel to explore the city & enjoy time at the beach!
    • Deluxe Room

Food & beverage prices are quite exaggerated in our opinion but unfortunately that's nothing new in 5 Star Hotels. Happy to spend money on a great room and amazing service but that doesn't justify 10€ for a small bottle of beer.

Great Hotel with amazing amenities and the most attentive staff. We especially loved the shuttle Services, Access to jumeirah beach and Wild wadi waterpark! Would come back anytime!

Everything is super.
    • Deluxe Room

Everything is super. I like transfer to beach and service there. I also used transfer to Dubai Mall. very convenient. Also hotel is not far from Airport. Breakfast is very good. Choise of food is broad. I like idea of fresh juice station.

great value for Dubai
    • Deluxe Room

I had some difficulties with the automatic curtains. Also some furnitures or paintings in the room did still have the sticker with bar code on it.

Everything was perfect, great hotel, great people.

On point. I’ll be back.
    • Deluxe Room

Well the obvious drawback is that it’s a short ride to the beaches, that being said, they’re accessible......that didn’t actually bother me personally at all though

Food was great, staff was very friendly, location excellent. I really liked it. Close to great restaurants and night life. Excellent hotel

Staff very attentive
    • Deluxe Room

Quite a trek to the beach even though free shuttle provided

Staff very attentive Room lighting excellent Very clean Bed very large and comfortable Good breakfast but became repetitive

Great location with only a 5 min drive to the Dubai mall.
    • Club Junior Suite

The executive club was very disappointing. Having stayed in hotels around the world and experienced identical formats, the food in the executive club was by far the worst I’ve experienced.

Great location with only a 5 min drive to the Dubai mall. Junior Suite was spacious & well presented. King Bed was very comfortable

The service , the front desk manager Fatima went out of the...
    • Deluxe Room

The service , the front desk manager Fatima went out of the way to help us when as goofed up out reservation! She was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Don’t lose such staff, I am a hotelier and I know better

Average hotel with terrible customer service.
    • Premier Deluxe Room

I was over charged by the hotel by 400 Euro on the rate quoted by booking.com; and despite calling and sending e mails - no one is bothering to get back to me. Terrible service.

The bed is very comfortable

Extremely comfortable hotel with free activities and good location
    • Deluxe Room

Cleaning of the room. Some cleaned very well, while some just did the basic. Breakfast needs more suitable varieties especially for kids.

The bed is so comfy that you just want to sleep all day which is a good/bad thing but loved the comfort of the room.

Browse Jumeirah Emirates Towers traveller photo gallery