Reviews of Landmark Hotel 3 stars

Al Nasser Square Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#260 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Overall good experience with well mannered staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like the expenses specially where two children can be accommodated with parents, but must take the room separately as they are 18 or more than 18 even for the girls who wants to keep stay with parents.

Very good with location & stuff & entertainment. People with families & leisure time must come Dubai & visit attractions & stay here to get friendly environment & homely atmosphere. All the things are excellent.

I enjoyed every single monent at the hotel. The staff were very helpful
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything was to my expectation. If emails could be send when promotional prices occur

Booking online is cheaper n more easy. The hotel well located both for leisure and business

The breakfast was amazing and there is everything you need...
    • Double or Twin Room

Lack of lights in the room.

The breakfast was amazing and there is everything you need nearby. The rooftop swimming pool is awesome though I couldn't try it due to the extreme heat.

The hotel with wrong room layout
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very small for 2 person, television was on the side and not in front of the bed, the toilet location extremely bad, you cannot sit on the toilet as located in a small corner almost touching the bath, had to sit sideways on it, drainage blocked, water from shower very slow

Only the location, close to where i do my business

Helpful and friendly staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Wi-Fi was a bit of an issue, but after some complaining, it was addressed.

Helpful and friendly staff. Excellent location. Breakfast menu quite good.

I liked how the staff were really friendly and accommodating...
    • Double or Twin Room

I didnt like how shady looking the ground floor is and that the first room we were given was beautiful but had issues (smell, AC is off, and the bathroom looked really scary and rundown in the first room)

I liked how the staff were really friendly and accommodating to our requests.. from the reception, to housekeeping and the guy who keeps the pool and gym

Manager is very friendly, I have forgot my mobile in my room...
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi it's very poor, I have lost connection few times a day

Manager is very friendly, I have forgot my mobile in my room after check out and it was return me safe.

I like the location for it is near to baniyas metro station...

I like the location for it is near to baniyas metro station and to naif market. It is Good for those who come to do only business, however with some touches can be way better.

• Double or Twin Room

Desalt duty manager He is the worst duty manager I have ever seen he is sooo rude and he don’t care about the customer care at all or even the land mark image he is the main reason for me not going to this hotel anymore The worst treatment I had experience In such a bad hotel

Was comfortable and cozy.

The area for breakfast is too small, most of the time of my 10 days stay i did not get a proper place to sit and have breakfast. Your other property landmark plaza is very spacious. The items in your breakfast menu has to be reviewed by the senior managers for sure.

The atmosphere was nice.
    • Double or Twin Room

The atmosphere was nice.the staff were good and helpful.After booking my stay,Upon reading reviews of other travelers,I got worried on their negative reviews about breakfast.Honestly speaking the breakfast was excellent and having a wide variety.The rooms were clean and the location is also good.

The thing that i have more appreciated was the security of your country. Thank you to all of you.
    • Double or Twin Room

At airport if someone have more kilo than prescribes by the law , they should be verified and informed at the first procedure and not at the final corridor so that he or she can take and do the necessary arrangement.

Generally Dubai is a world peace example. The general public was perfect and very hard worker as well as respectable. The night shopping and ambiance was very nice especially at sook and mall.

The service Collin gave us at check out.
    • Double or Twin Room

Not enough light in the room and it's too small

The service Collin gave us at check out. Thank you for your warmth and keep up with your good friendly service

Just ok hotel

Some parts in the bathroom had rusted metal. Terrible view from my room (a wall of next building).

The room was spacious. The employees are ok...not too friendly but just ok.

Overall it was nice
    • Double or Twin Room

The reception secured the passport and we're having difficulties to change the currencies

The room was clean... service very excellent but the check in was done without a warm welcome..

I liked the hotel overall.

The room i got had good facilities was everything was so cramped together, hardly any space to move around. Breakfast could also be improved on.

The staff were really nice, the room was clean

Hope I can have a clean room
    • Double or Twin Room

The room not clean, especially bathtub very dirty, change to second room also dirty, the hk on duty give me the reason: can not clean properly, what a joke

Only location good

The stay was ok I enjoyed it but the checking time needs to be flexible and breakfast too tight

Waiting to Check in at 14 when you have reached even before 0800

Good location close to market and shops and the metro station the staff is good and hospitable wish to stay longer with family

Scrambled eggs where swimming in water, horrible. They didn’t offer me a non smoking room. To difficult to change. I occasionally could smell smoke.

I did not like the attitude of the duty supervisor towards...
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like the attitude of the duty supervisor towards the Hotel customers. Especially there was an Asian lady who so rude to the customers and she seemed to have more authority than the other staff.

Location is nice and rooms are oke.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room we got was at the backside of the building, were the airco-units are stationed. There was so much noise we could not sleep for our entire stayed. I requested another room, but the hotel was fully booked. Make sure you do not get room 716 if you can't sleep with noise.

Location is nice and rooms are oke. Staff is also very helpful and friendly. However, there are no places to have breakfast in the area if you do not have breakfast in the hotel. Keep that in mind as the breakfast is only served untill 10AM.

It was a very busy stay the location for my friends like it.
    • Double or Twin Room

Cleanliness is very important and the toilets are too small . i will never stay in his hotel again.

i did like the location other than that i don't like the hotel as its not clean enough and with this kind of money can get better hotels in dubai so it was not worth for money. I thing u know that as well

Perfect location, average services
    • Double or Twin Room

poor breakfast and no free places to sit down, we had to move to other room reception, room and corridors very dark we were very tired after night flight and wanted to late check out. Unfortunately it was necessary to wake up and immediately go to reception to pay.

location close to the metro station and lot of street food / restaurants 4 free water bottles really huge room with two bathrooms

I will never recommend anybody this Hotel, According to the value it is worst
    • Double or Twin Room

Wifi was not good, table lamp bulb was not working, 1st day there was no hand towels, I called many times for tea. service was very bad.

I like only breakfast

I spend 4 nights there , as a budget accommodation and 3...

The bad points was the gym which was about 20 metres !!!!! And the very small pool

I spend 4 nights there , as a budget accommodation and 3 star hotel it's not bad , location was perfect , 200 metres from bani yas metro station , crowded street which was lined with shop,

Overall a dim experience.

The bathroom should be more spacious, breakfast arrangement is not good specially in terms of staff support for breakfast room was pathetic. Spa services could be better options.

Attitude of the staff specially cleaner and security.

Not bad

The worst breakfast in my life. Very surprised.

Location is perfect for the person without a car. The metro station is almost in front of the hotel and easy access to the boat to the old Suuk.

Very good location, near metro and near ferry.
    • Double or Twin Room

Very good location, near metro and near ferry. Breakfast is ok, room size is ok, bed is big, AC is functional. Gym is fine, there is a swimming pool I didn't use. Room clean up is ok.

Good price but it could be much better.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room smelled by piss. You could hear people talking next door. Cleaning guy entered when I was naked. Music was playing so he had to know somebody is inside.

I've checked in very late and got bigger room. Quick check in and check out in compare with similar hotel .

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

Small bathroom, poor lighting in the room. There is similar hotel called Landmark plaza nearby, most ppl get confused.

Good location..near the metro but only if you are on a budget. Good breakfast.f

It was great experience🙂
    • Double or Twin Room

I chose this hotel because of good opinions about breakfast and localization, and it was great decision. On breakfasts every one could finde something for yourself, everything was very tasty. Localization near green metro line, near Souk,and Dubaj Creek. If you are looking the same things, looking for hotel, Landmark will be very good decision.

I will recommend the property to my friends but the rates should be reviewed.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Was not informed about my parcel the receivef on my behalf. Was not assisted with my loggage when checking out from 3rd flòor to 1st then to the grounf floor. The rare was on the high side.

Very Baaaaaaaaaad hotel. Don't go there at alllllllllllll.
    • Double or Twin Room

I am making here a very big complain about Land Mark hotel, they have no parking at all which was not declared while booking. 1- I have asked for an iron and a stand, it took them 4 hours to bring it and after all it did not work properly. 2- I've asked for a coffee in the morning because they didn't load the tray after the first night and again it took them 1 hour to bring it. 3- Hotel smell very bad and its not clean at all (Floor, WC, ...etc), refrigerator was making a noisy sound all the time. and here is the big incident: 4- Second night i slept only 2 hours then i woke up beaten by a giant bed bug which i took photos and videos for it. I have called the receptionist and showed him the bed bug by his eyes then I have asked to refund my money which was big amount comparing with the very bad hotel, they refused and i checked out the second night while i booked it for three nights, they only refund the third night which i didn't spend there. I checked out after the second night early morning. Honestly i am planing to post my experience through Booking.com in this very bad hotel through my social media channels. I tried so many hotels around the world in my life but never face worse than this place. Kindly make the necessary actions because if there is nothing to make it fair for me i will make a complain to customer protection department in UAE and make a big story from this attitude and bad service i have faced in this place. I was there for work and what happened affected on my concentration and my performance at my work. Regards Mahamoud Anbar

My stay was not bad, but not GREAT

The mattress was very hard and make not to sleep. The metal stick which holds the bathroom curtain was rusty, changing it to plastick one would solve the issue. Most Receptionists were not upto standard of welcoming guests. Long waiting during checking in, receptionist jump to help other guests before finishing with one guest.

Size of room and location of hotel and some of staff members specially room attendants and security.

Amazing
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Eveything was perfect except the hall, where we were having breakfast. The cpacity was not enough to acomodate and it was very bussy all the mornings.

I was expecting a bit spacious room with an extra bed for my son.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was too small for three people. The receptionist told me that a child below twelve would sleep with his parents. This was a news for me!

Breakfast was included and had variety of dishes to choose from.

• Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Very good location near the market and metro station. Breakfast is horrible and overcrowded. Better to take your breakfast outside than starting your day with tension.

My stay was very eventful. The hotel staff with heart warming smiles were always ready to assist you

Nothing particularly

The bed was fantastic. Very comfortable. The bathroom,splendid. The rooms were not noisy. Food, ooh! How i loved their breakfast,always a plesant experience. A very nice place to stay.

The location of the hotel, the staff are excellent.
    • Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel, the staff are excellent. However the breakfast doesn't have much options and would suggest you take the b&b package only. The cleanliness is good. The internet is not very reliable as it gets disconnected.

Value for money
    • Double or Twin Room

The pillow was too hard. Could not sleep on it. You Could also improve the breakfast. Take too long to refund credit card deposit.

The room was very big with living room and even 2 bathroom.

It’s jst an ok place, not fantastic
    • Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a mess ... they had same food every single day , there was no varieties ... it was a mess

I stayed at the hotel for 5nights ,and my room was well cleaned and tidy ... and the staffs where nice and polite

The trip and stay was perfect besides wi fi

Wi fi being on and off. Was really disappointed with room 622 wi fi

I just enjoy staying at land mark hotel only that this time round the wi fi was on and off.

NICE HOTEL AND WELL LOCATED
    • Double or Twin Room

We were upgraded to a superior room on arrival. Room was very large and comfortable. 2 bathrooms were available with a big living room. Bed was very large.

I was 95% content, satisfied and well taken care of

few power outlets, slow-draining shower pit

Staff, specially Reception are tbe Best liable and assuring, Breakfast - wide variety and delicious, Concierge supportive, cleanliness, Safe deposit box in each room, amenities

Low Buget Hotel

The property is located in the old Dubai which means that it is extremely busy small trade area. The traffic is terrible so getting in and out of the area by car or taxi is extremely difficult. If you looking for a quiet place to relax this is NOT for you.

On the positive side the metro is a 5 minute walk from the hotel which allows you to get into the city center easily. The location is only 10 minutes from the airport. The staff and the service was great.

Good hotel depending on the room that you get!

AC was not cool enough. Internet connection was not available all the time and I had to ask the reception to restart the modem on my floor. Noisy & blocked drainage.

Big room & bathroom. complimentary water & tea/coffee.

Very enjoyable
    • Double or Twin Room

The receptionist on the day of the checking in was less than courteous. The hotel should train that particular receptionist on how to be treat guest with some respect. The escalator have to stop all the time at floor number one....such a serious waste of time

receiving is good.

Please try to make much better frequency of wifi facility, some times it was very poor signal strengths.. and also in the room please put extra light which is show brighter than now.

receiving is good.

Normal
    • Double or Twin Room

The charges to receive a guest at your room was ridiculous and i honestly didn't like it not sure am going back there again on my next business Trip ...bad policy

I had to pay 150 dirham each to receive a guest in my room and i think that was totally ridiculous ..

Attention from staff.

The swimming pool and the gym

Attention from staff. For the first time in Dubia hotel my belongings were sent to and from my room by staff. The neatness to all business points.

A great stay every time i am in dubai for shopping i stay here
    • Double or Twin Room

yes you need to improve on you room lighting and airconditioning its not to the tee:~)

It's a family hotel next to masjid and very friendly staff interconecting rooms

Very good hotel,

I have traveled many countries and this is the only hotel that charges steam and suana seperately as extra,quite strange and management should rethink since it is reputed hotel and treats cheap for few dhs,

Its located very close to metro and shops and restaurants,easy access to any point,hassle free check in,speed wifi,

All I can say is that the staff were very friendly,location...

Size of the room

All I can say is that the staff were very friendly,location is vry close to the Airport so overall everything is perfect but Wi-Fi connection is very low on and off and business men I wouldn't recuimmend.

Great.
    • Double or Twin Room

Avail instructors at the gymn. Room given was smaller than indicated; lock kept falling out- all needed repairs need to be done before occupancy.

Very close to metro and other staff were very lovely people; and great to make acquaintances with; very down to earth and very warm and interesting people!

the breakfast was value for your money

I was charged twice for the same room. Upon my arrival at the hotel< I paid by cash for my room by cash. 3 days after my departure, I received an alert from my bank that my account was debited by Landmark Hotel. I need a refund for the double room charge.

the breakfast was value for your money

I like room style and lighting and clean room and very...
    • Double or Twin Room

Only I dnt like u can hear other room talking and what they are talking

I like room style and lighting and clean room and very silent and washroom r very clean and everything was perfect

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

My stay was ok there.
    • Double or Twin Room

The aircon wasn't working to my satisfaction and sometimes the wifi wasn't connecting.

The cleaner Persien at Landmark Hotel was awesome and cleans very well.

Landmark Hotel is Just okay tourists hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

I did not like the type of room booking .com clients are given. The Rooms we were was at the back of the property and a dark corner. No light from outside we are at the back of the street . Bathroom small with little movement you hit the door. Water run slow, shower and taps are old and needs replacement

I like the location and closeness to shopping area and easy to access transportation

Location is very convinient due to Metro station Opp the...
    • Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately booking.com had promised that there want be any charges on my debit card. To my surprise my debit card was charged one night without asking me though i had already checked in the hotel on my arrival date. Till to date my funds have not been refunded. It has caused alot of inconvinience. I paid cash in full during my check out.

Location is very convinient due to Metro station Opp the Hotel. Also at night it is very lively due to the location (AlNasr Square)

Dont go to this hotel !
    • Double or Twin Room

Everything! Please clean the hotel, the level on cleansiness is absurd! The next time i will search another hotel! The breakfast the price is too high for what they offer!

Only the Staff. The rest nothing good!

It was OK. Staff was nice !
    • Double or Twin Room

The washroom needs improvement for sure ! Surely they can offer more than 2 small water bottles.

Very close to the shopping area and lots of food options !

Very bad

There was only one hotel receptionist and customers stand on line for hours very poor service, inside hotel rooms very dirty rugs curtains and we seen cockroachs around the floor it was disgusting and the condition was not working properly we woke up sweating also no light in the room we stayed in the darkness for two days. Light was not bright . The wifi is not working properly at night. The swimming pool is definitely not for kids. We didn't enjoy a bit of Landmark Hotel and next time we will avoid this place. Location is a big dirty mess we had to wait on traffic for hours. Hotel stuff are not helpful at all no car parking either.

room service for food and beverage

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

One day bad stay . Can not be compared to landmark plaza beside it .
    • Double or Twin Room

Uncooperative staff . Desk staff are unlovely and cold except one . They promised to transport to airport and to come 6 pm. I hurried but that was fake . Only after complaint written to manger who came and made transport possible to airport .

Location very good

Its quite ang feels sonl good
    • Double or Twin Room

Staff specially julie who do the chekin and the gentleman i forgot the name hehehe whos there in my checkout time house keeping also is verry accurate thumb up

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

It's a comforting to stay with the Landmark Hotel and I like the breakfast they offer, superb!
    • Double or Twin Room

I requested online for a two bed just in case my friend will drop by but the arab staff gave me one bed only. I am disappointed with the arab staff, the arab lady wanted me to give a two bed but the male arab guy don't like it. It's a disappointing for me.

Everything, i like everything and the staff are courteous. I also like the breakfast. The services is also superb.

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

It was a nice stay on such price, and i'm not a russian okay?!

Facilities need to be upgraded! can't remember many nights when i got back, i have to stand outside my room, trying to unlock the lousy door over and over and over and over again... for several minutes...till it finally had mercy and open for me

It's good choice if you love the old dubai vibe. Hotel is in Deira, located right next to the metro station. There are KFC and McDonald's in the neighbourhood. Staffs are friendly, rooms are clean.

Comfortable relaxing stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

More staff to clear tables in restaurant

Courteous Reception and Concierge and pool attendant Milad all very good nothing too much trouble. Room cleaned in timely manner.

Our Business Stay at Landmark was worth it
    • Double or Twin Room

The room allocated to us was abit squeeze/small, so it was a bit of a challenge in packing our luggage. The room also had no ceiling lights.. only the bed lights; it was a bit dark during the day unless you open the curtains. The smoke detectors were on the wall, it looked like it was a storage room converted to a sleeping room

Staff were very friendly, Wifi network was good, Their breakfast was very good. Location for us was great since were were doing most business orders from banyas area.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

Pleasent

people at the reception could be warmer, reception area could be better.

Lady at the reception that organises tours is very professional, very good cleaning team, good elevators, good location, convenient store room + packing guy, good security.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

Good for overnight only

It was our first time to travel to Dubai by car, took time to get a parking. Check in was ok, check out was slow. Delayed response from the staff. We had requested for an iron and ironing board in the morning, the reception agreed to send it to our room, we did not receive it on time, got it in the evening. The housekeeping did not properly make up the room. Same used disposable teaspoon which is not even clean was left on the coffee/tea pot area with all the drippings we left in the morning. The complimentary water bottle was not replenished, reception said it was only included on the first night, he promised to give us though, but we waited and never received. Overall, it could have been better if there is a valet parking at least and we get what we requested on time.

The room is spacious.

• Reviewed: 24 January 2017

Not so good
    • Double or Twin Room

I requested to pay by cash. The receptionist requested to show my card just for verification and deducted paument from card. The extra charges were quite difficult to locate on the page but we found the other charges and commission only when we reached the hotel

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Good location for real Dubai

As above needs a big overhaul

I stayed in this hotel 13 years ago and the location was perfect in the real Dubai area and now right be a metroI station. I travelled alone this time so felt safe staying here. Unfortunately it had all the same decor etc the only change was laminate floors in the room so very dated and needed a good overhaul

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

My Landmark hotel experience.
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms my boys stayed was a bit stuffy and humid.....it needs airing on a daily basis.

The ever smiling staff were ready to listen and help at all times. The guests came from across the globe so it was also nice meeting new people. the bed sheets were fresh everyday.... fell in love with the massage chair!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

Not a Bad Place to stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Room Smaller than picture Only 2 pillows No coffee table and chair in room as shown in picture Only first day complimentary water Only one plastic spoon was provided for making tea Pool water was always too cold The shower wasn't spraying well for the hot water.

The Location was okay. Next to Green Line Metro. Housekeeping staff were friendly. Privacy and cleaniness.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

A Good Short Stay in Dubai
    • Double or Twin Room

An ideal location for a short stay in Dubai. Friendly staff to get the stay better and a good lobby area with free access to a computer with internet. A very quick check out process. The rooms and bathrooms are slightly smaller; but okay for the price.

Browse Landmark Hotel traveller photo gallery