Reviews of Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO

Sadaf 3 Building, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#123 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

I expected more
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was not very clean upon checking in- floor towels were dirty- bedsheets had spots- apartment floor was sticky

The location and the size of the apartment

Value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

If only the walls were sound proof, could hear cleaning sounds from the room next door.

The apartment was clean with a super comfortable bed. I was really impressed by the amenities in the kitchen. The staff at the reception was very courteous, listened to everything carefully. I would highly recommend this place especially for the great location. Everything is so close by, you can just walk any time of the day. This was my second stay here, will come back for sure.

Bad place to stay in...staff is unprofessional, over-priced, little value of money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Philipina lady in the front desk did not do her job properly because she took my pass cards and checked me out confirming everything was good. However, after I returned to my home, the staff called me twice accusing me of stealing a cushion!! I confirmed to them that I did not take or misplaced the cushion, but they told me the issue would be elevated to the management to decide about!!! They never gave me a list of possessions when I checked in, so how come they accuse me of a missing item?! In all other hotels, the front desk asks you to wait until they call the floor supervisor who goes and checks the room, and if everything is good, they clear you and let you check out...but Suha, did not do any of this. They made me feel ashamed and accused of stealing such lousy item as a small cushion!!! I would never stay in this place again. Such unprofessional treatment to a customer...no respect and no following of rules and standard policy.

I stayed three times in Suha Apartments in JBR. It was okay... rooms were large and location was okay.

No valet parking, difficult parking because most of the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No valet parking, difficult parking because most of the parking areas are for Sadaf apartments. 1 indian staff at the reception was rude when we were checking in and has no customer service etiquette

Good location close to metro.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Good location close to metro. The room smelled of cigarettes & the toaster was broken but otherwise good. Could probably do with a bit of a refresh throughout decoratively.

like at home
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen is fully equipped but missing washing dishes liquid, sponge and kitchen towels - nice to have there.

In the centre of JBR walk, close to the beach, 24h shop beside the apartment, fitness club beside. Very nice furnished apartment, very fresh, clean. Comfortable bed. I felt like at home.

Nice place to stay for a family
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe a little far away to downtown Dubai. The safe of our room was not fix to the wall so we were not able to use it....

The location very close to the public beach is great. The size of the room is huge (2 bedroom + 3 bathroom). Very vey easy to access to public transportation (10m from Tram). Super-market open 24h/day at 10 meters from reception. Good value for money !

Amazing staff, location and apartment!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing to complain about. We had one problem with noise and it was sorted straight away! Thank you.

The staff were amazing, nothing was ever a problem. We heard a lot of noise on our first night and struggled to sleep, so we were upgraded from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom suite! The apartments were very modern, clean and they're in a perfect location. Thanks so much. I'll definitely be coming back!

Nice location if u want to be near MARINA & JBD
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was smelling food from the other rooms in the hotel. I guess they were cooking, but the smells was very bad

Nice location if u want to be near MARINA & JBD

Huge apartment for a great price.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is no breakfast offers, but the surrounding area was full of groceries, mini-marts, restaurants and the apartment have a nice kitchen anyways. Pool is only 8am - 6pm. Should offer to be open until at least 9pm. Also the pool is very shallow.

Short version: Accessible - Across JBR 1 Tram Station. 5-10 minute walk to the beach. Surrounded by restaurants, groceries, etc. Staff - Friendly and accommodating. Rooms - Huge Long version: We wanted to stay in a 2-bedroom apartment for a Thursday night and we saw that they have a promotion in price through this booking.com website, so we booked 3 days before our stay. Usually, one day before our stay they charged my card almost double for the price that we saw online so I called their reception - the reception lady was very friendly and she told me that it was just a deposit, however it should not be that big amount to block on my card. I just asked her why I was charged that amount but it was not a big deal to me if it was a deposit because I know they will return it anyways. On the day of our check in - the reception guy informed be that they upgraded us into a 3-bedroom apartment because of the inconvenience we had from the "deposit" charge. Nonetheless, we are very pleased on how they react on that small situation that didn't even bother us. So thumbs up for that!

very big apartament, two bathrooms, spacious kitchen,...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Polish and Russian TV channels didnt had sound. Too far from metro station.

very big apartament, two bathrooms, spacious kitchen, cleaning every day and huge balcony. Condition working very well, TV was working, cleaners there very helpfull. Beach is very near

Comfortable, spacious and great value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

My debit and credit cards (mastercard/visa) did not work due to a "connection error" when using the hotels card machine facility for payment and I was told to call my bank by the hotel staff, unfortunately my local bank was closed at that time due to the timezone difference, fortunately there was an ATM inside the train station. My advice would be to carry a traveller's cheque as a backup.

The hotel location in JBR is central to all amenities, a pharmacy and restaurants with a 24-hour convenience store next door. My experience was delightful and the staff were very helpful throughout my stay. It's close to the Marina and the train station is a step across the road. The apartment itself is modern & spacious! I would recommend this self-catering hotel to anyone considering staying in Jumeirah Beach Residence. Travelling cost (AED/Dirham): DXB to Suha hotel was 103, Suha to Dubai mall was 79. Tour groups can be booked from the hotel directly including the Burj khalifa.

Perfect overall place to stay in Dubai. Will be back in November.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The location is within 1 minute to get a taxi, tram, metro, beach front, supermarket. Couldn't be more happier! The staff were so friendly and helpful with Dubai tips. Parking was great also.

Brilliant, perfect, outstanding, too short.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Water in the shower gets hot very quickly ( after one person has taken the shower) second person is boiling already

We go to Dubai twice a year for vacation normally and stayed at many areas/hotels so far. That’s our second stay in this hotel. It’s close to the beach, directly at the sea promenade, yet at the Plaza level, which means no cars and easy for kids. It’s more or less the only suitable area for kids in Dubai for being able to walk/spend some time outside with kids. As Dubai is very much of cars and roads city. But at JBR you can just wonder around, there are lots of restaurants, pubs, play areas, beach and swimming pools all around. Hotel is situated at the beginning of the JBR walk. There is a direct pathway to the beach. Rooms are newly renovated, very large and spacious. We had a 2 bedroom apartment for 3 adults and 2 kids with open kitchen and two balconies. One of the balcony is really big, it has a table with 4 chairs , so You can easily have dinner outside. Fridge is big. One bedroom is really huge with bathroom attached and an extra big double bed, another bedroom had two single beds in and a table with a wardrobe. Check in was easy and comfortable. 24/7 Supermarkt is just downstairs(few others within 100 meters), the tram stop is outside the door. It’s a service apartment hotel, rather than a hotel with a room service, but it didn’t bother us since there are lots of restaurants within 50 meters and also the supermarket has a variety of hot and cold meals to offer (fresh). There are lifts and elevators everywhere so all easily accessible with prams or for disabled. Lots of Pharmacies and medical services centers around. Marina Mall is just opposite, 10 min walk over a bridge. Few other Malls (Inn Bathurst Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall) are about 10-20 min by car. Lego Land 20 min by taxi direction Abu Dhabi. Water parks are also 20-30 min reachable by taxi (10-20 usd per way). If you do LEGO land (there is an offer to do two parks , as they are small same day.

Only worth it if a big group of people booking a multiple bedroom apt. Otherwise, not recommended.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The second time, the room was very small. I admit making the mistake of booking a one-bedroom, to find out that it had a queen size bed and not a king size. Also no balcony. And when requested for an upgrade, I was turned down because the hotel was fully booked. The other thing is that the room was poorly located, felt like we were suffocated. Low floor with locked windows. Lastly, the pool was very small and even the service was poor. I needed 4 towels and they’d only give 2 (because I was in a one-bedroom), and the pool was literally empty. A pile of towels was just sitting there and we were only allowed 2.

This was my second time staying at Suha Hotel Apartments. In all fairness, the first time it was really nice, we were a large group with 4 children and the 4-bedroom apartment was neat and spacious. And we decided to come again with my wife and 2 kids, and there was the shock! Let’s carry on with the positives; aside from the large room, the location was the plus. That’s all.

Location and near by Marina or JBR
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

1. Keep watching the security personality when dealing or guiding occupants. The behaviour of one security man upon our arrival at 1600 hrs on 13 April was rude. This lead me to reconsider coming back again or not. 2. It was not mentioned in booking or the web page that visitors are not allowed to come in? Although I noticed that this was not applied on other nationalities?

Location and near by Marina or JBR

Fabulous will certainly book here again *********
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were extremely helpful but not overpowering. Very relaxed and hassle free stay. More informal than the neighbouring hotel we stayed last time with our son who lives in the apartments opposite able to come and go without issue. Would highly recommend.

WiFi connectivity was poor

The property was centrally located and is very spacious with all amenities that are required. The cleanliness was excellent as was the friendliness and helpfulness of staff.

Excellent accommodation for the price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bathrooms need updating but fit for purpose. Shower doesn't run that well and not powered.

Staff were fantastic. Bedrooms were very modern and nice. A great place to stay

Location was perfect.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I booked apartment and breakfast , but they had no breakfast and they did not warn me about it beforehand. That caused me a lot of discomfort and extra money

Location was perfect. Right on the JBR walk. Next to the beach and 10 minutes walk to the marina and it's mall. 24 - hour supermarket next to the property. easy access to food, water, drinks etc. Lovely location. Taxi access was also very easy.

Not a great hotel or flat for the money :(
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Shared bathroom was horrible. Should state the rooms are not ensuite. The quality for the money was generally poor. Didnt expect this so wasnt happy but stuck to it.

Only location

An amazing hotel and beautiful friendly place.
    • Deluxe Four-Bedroom Apartment

The four bedroom deluxe room was enormous and It had beautiful views of the marina. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was brilliant and having the supermarket on your doorstep was an added bonus.

Good, but few things in apartment need to be updated
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Apartment needs updating. Few things broken, appliances in bathroom were very rusty. Oven in kitchen didn’t close. Water in shower was cold. Tv wasn’t working. When stayed in previous apartments essentials like, water and toiletries very given daily and washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets have been provided, but unfortunately not in Suha

Apartment was a very good size, location excellent. Staff were very friendly.

Dirty towels and stinking room. Couldn’t solve either issue
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very unpleasant smell in the apartment, Hotel was unable to solve issue. They kept providing towels with black/ other marks and that smelled bad. We asked for these issues to be addressed, they weren’t. Very disappointing. Would not recommend to anyone that cares about cleanliness.

Lovely apartments
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There are steps up to the pool which I didn’t realise and with a buggy this was not ideal. Pool area only got sun in the morning and was shaded in the afternoon by the high rise buildings

Rooms are really spacious, well equipped and cleaned really well each day. Great location for walking out to restaurants or the beach.

Lovely stay. Lovely location. Good food all around. Coming back next year.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Water pressure in the shower could have been better, but still very ok. A non stick frying pan in the kitchen would have been good too. The carpets in the elevators could be cleaner.

Location was perfect. Right on the JBR walk. Next to the beach and 10 minutes walk to the marina and it's mall. A supermarket was next to the hotel, easy access to food, water, drinks etc. Lovely location.Taxi access is so easy.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

First it's not see view. The room had bugs and bite one of my family. The hotel elevators are felthy have dust and sand. They use a floor cleaner smells real bad.

No-frills
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This is a no-frills stay, only stayed here because of Easter weekend lack of hotels.

good location, near beach and local convenience store, comfy furnishings

Great Location and quality of ambiance
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I had committed to checkout at noon and the morning of checkout received calls 3 times (twice housekeeping) to remind, 1 including at exactly 12.01pm to remind me to checkout. Appeared bit impolite.

The staff was very polite and courteous. Sharif and Joikam in particular were very helpful.

Would stay again for sure!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

First appartment was tiny and got moved to a bigger one next day. Not many good TV channels but all in all a nice flat close to everything on JBR

Location was great and very quiet!

very good stay no complaints would use it again.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

there was nothing to not like as this property is placed and has all you need.

The rooms were very comfortable clean and tidy. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The property is in an ideal place for all that you need. there is a supermarket next door. the beach is across the road and the marina is on the other side of the property. There is also a tram stop right out side that you can connect to the metro.

Whenever I go back to Dubai, I’m staying at Suha! And I have already recommended this to my friends
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I was expecting a sea view apartment but on my arrival I got to know they had no sea view. To make me happy, Madhav at the reception offered me their best apartment on the 19th floor which was so big and had a spectacular view. They made a lot of efforts to make me happy. I recommend this to everyone travelling to Dubai. This is located at a very prime location and the staff is friendly!

Very good comfortable stay. Ideal location, very clean very quiet, convenience store close by.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It was all good, couldn’t really find fault, it suited our requirements

Perfectly situated , easy to get about, 10 min walk to beach and the Main Street/Road lots of shops, hotel bars restaurants and coffee shops

Very good place to stay with family for short stay. Close to walking area, and close to beach.

Wi-fi was not working.

Apartment was good placed, in Dubai Marina, close to beach and walking area. Very confort apartment, and nice place to stay with family for short stay.

Not comfortable at all and disgusted from the lack of hygiene and cleanliness
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Dirty toilet The water hose is rusty and full of germ The water smells bad (water of the sink) Old furniture Saw two cockroaches in two different toilets No carpet

Excellent location right on JBR walk. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Room was a good size.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent location right on JBR walk and next to metro stations. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Room was a good size. Will definitely return when coming back to JBR.

CLean rooms, perfect location. Very good value for the money.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This was my second stay in this hotel. Because I'm a genius member of booking the site show me that I have free late check out, but the there isn't such thing.

The location of the hotel is great-next to the beach. JBR is very good location for exploring Dubai, or just for hot beach holiday. 24 - hour supermarket next to the property.

Good location,spacious, 2-3*place.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not a very clean place. Bare feet got black due to dirty floor so we had to wear shoes/socks inside. We did not cook as all amenities in kitchen felt dirty. We had a 2 bedroom apartment. One kingbed and 2 single beds. Single beds are tiny so more suitable for children. Note the pool size/sunbeds was ok but due to sand storm the day before the pool had lots of small debris in it. Didnt feel they tried make an effort to clean it. We asked the poolstaff if they will clean it,he responded it flies in debris regardless from other houses etc so we just had to accept the condition. We booked room 1mt before we arrived. Then when we checked availibility by Booking days before arrival the price was heavy reduced,felt like we were ripped off. I expected place to be more clean for the price we paid. Next time we stay at Hilton JmrB as fare (room only) were almost the same. There you get a clean room,large poolarea and private beach included!

Location and the apartment was spacious

Very spacious apartments with modern furniture.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen was not very well kitted out for self-catering. Lovely hob, oven and large fridge freezer but very few utensils and not enough crockery, we had to ask for extra stuff even though there was only two of us. Also they need to put handrails on the steps up to the swimming pool, 2 flights of concrete steps enclosed in concrete walls with no hand rails !!

Very spacious apartments with modern furniture.

Good location, spacious rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The crucial negative point for was that no any window was opened in the room, so no fresh air at all. I had to change hotel because of this. And room not too good equipped.

Good location, spacious rooms.

Highly recommended
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Great location, on the JBR strip, stones throw from thr beach. Spacious apartment. Friendly staff. Upgraded us to a 2 bedroom apartment. Loved it.

Amazing place!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Amazing place!!!Huge apartments!very cosy and comfortable!You can find everything in them!Great deal of price and comfort!!!i was really shocked when first enter the aprtmts! Feel like home!Pefect location!well done👍🏻

Spacious apartment in very good location
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

* Would love to have more kitchen supplies * One day after cleaning rooms, staff left dirty bathroom towel on dinner table.

* Good location, few minutes to the beach, tram stop, Dubai Marina * 24/7 shop was just few steps away, bigger shopping center was 5-10 min away. * Helpful and nice staff * Spacious rooms * Three bathrooms * Nice location * Enough parking places * Very good money and location value. Recommended.

Good value for money hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms are not quiet and you can hear people in the hallway; no extras in rooms as you get the very basics

Good location, big rooms, helpfull staff and great value for money; lots of stores nearby for any of your needs

I wish that the personel at the reception would be more helpful and friendly.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Our 1st day was really hard. We travelled with a little kid and asked for a baby cot before tge arraval. We needed to change 2 rooms - because the first one was very durty and smoked, in a second one - TV did not work, light in a kitchen also was not working. We have been waiting for a baby cot until evening, and it was provided without a matress!!! Only after we contacted the manager of the hotel - all the troubles has been solved. We moved to another apartment,everithing for baby cot has been provided and our manager asked us every day - how we are doing! So at the end we were absolutely happy. But I would like to wish - that the personel at the reception would be more client-oriented and more friendly.

Good location. 5 min to the beach and JBR promenade, Marina promenade. Really big apartment! Clean.

Very nice and good place to stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

None so far. The whole experience was great!

The property is in a really great location. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. The rooms were really nice.

4.0
    The staff was really unfriendly at all the nigh time they...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was really unfriendly at all the nigh time they were so so so bad they didn’t allowed me enter with my girl friend they said only man can stay with me even we showed them our passport they didn’t allowed

It was on jbr walk.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The security guy was unprofessional. He was also coming into the room to reset the safe and the whole time he was making fun of women in a very derogatory manner. I asked him not to and he asked me if i wanted a taxi to leave the hotel.

It was on jbr walk.

Satisfied by everything. It worth to stay at a discounted rate.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen was not bad but not great as well.

The apartment was cosy. The bed was very comfortable with soft and silky linnen. Customer oriented and friendly staff at Reception. Esy check- in and out. Good location.

Another great stay at Suha!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Apartments could do with some refurbishment.

Great value for money, superb location, staff are always helpful and friendly, safe and clean. Apartments are big and a real home away from home.

Location and convenience to move by walking, clean and...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

couldn't change the dates based on emergency with flight and lost 2000AED for not accepting to adjust my dates could have been handled better by booking.com and the property, this will definitely affect my future booking with booking.com as the customer service level is really getting reduced time after time.

Location and convenience to move by walking, clean and comfortable apartment

Great location - staff helpful.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Simply equipped but had everything we needed. Would expect basics such as tea/coffee/washing up liquid to be provided but weren't.

Great location - staff helpful.

The apparts are very good located in terms of logistics and...
    • Deluxe Four-Bedroom Apartment

The pool is small (however cozy enough) and is located outside of the hotel on the rooftop of the supemarket. The beach can be easily accessed, but there is huge construction over there and crowd of people (it s general problem with JBR actually).

The apparts are very good located in terms of logistics and infrastructure, 1 hour 15 min by metro from DXB and historical city. There is the tram stop in front of the entrance, that is connected to Dubai metro. Besides, in 10 min walk there are several marine stations, including ferry and private charters. Dubai marina mall is in 10 min walk the same direction. There is 24h supermarket downstairs. You can have good enough lunch and dinner in two restaurants, located in the same yard. For 3 nights stay it s really good place, taking into account price and quality (the hotel was refurbished, and interiors are good at the moment).

Dubai Marina - aparthotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not accurate presentation of the final price on booking.com Extra charges were requested for 4 out of the 6 nights spent in Suha Hotel Apartments.

Nice apart-hotel , helpful staff, good service for the money and great location. There is a market just next to the hotel, a small but nice relaxing pool on the roof of the small building where the market is. The beach JBR is 10 minutes walk while the connection to the Metro & Downtown is easy by the Tram that you can find in front of Sadaf buildings.

- the property need to think future business
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

- no house cleaning everyday. - room service is bad/worest ( why they charge “ 10% service charge” if they dont give the right service. - no coffee/ te in the room totally - after the first day no drunking water in tge room - with no swiming pool, trenning room the price is so expensive.

The room is good

enjoyed our stay... v pleasant service
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

was expecting a very basic provision of salt,pepper,sugar, tea bags & coffee at least on day 1 as a convenience to get one started

location & service

I asked especialy for a nice view apt.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The informations about different type of apartments.To receive an answer to my written request directly from hotel.

I asked especialy for a nice view apt.The type of apt.we booked are all at low flors,without nice view.The site should have informed!!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was not easy to know how to get to the apartment, No signs, we had to go inside the building parking, for housecleaning we had to ask for the service they will not clean the room by themselves,

Great location. Friendly service. Spacious rooms.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Air condition in master bedroom was stuck on 18 degrees and wouldn’t go up. We had to turn it off to warm up room.

Location. Spacious apartment to accommodate 4 adults.

Location and size of the room
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn’t like the fact that the guy blatantly lied to our faces by saying we have a nice view and you can see a little bit of the sea. When we got to the room it was exactly above the reception area and not the sea in sight. It annoyed us because we didn’t even ask but obviously looking forward to view. Also no signs of the hotel at all signage was bad

Location and size of the room

Perfect vaccation trip at this place
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Perfect for the families but the only bad thing is they dont offer breakfast

Ideal place for family to stay in I stayed their with my 3 kids in two bedroom apartment. Everything was so nearby the pharmacy at the doorstep even the grocery store the clinic. I had a perfect stay at perfect place Alhamdulilah

friendly staff;
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Difficult to find parking; most of parking slots are reserved for others and very limit parking slots provided for Suha apartment. The room is very clean but its very very small (sitting area is very big).

friendly staff; fast wifi; close to JBR ( around 5 min walk); and clean apartment. There are a lot of shops (supermarkets, pharmacy, restaurants) near by apartment. Check in and check out was fast and didn't takes long time.

The Bed was comfy and there was enough utilities in the...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We had no hot water in the shower, room was 207. The shower had mild water and most of the time cold, so was having a constant cold shower.

The Bed was comfy and there was enough utilities in the kitchen

Excellent value for money. Friendly and helpful staff. The apartment was very modern and clean.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The housekeeping guys were always on point with the cleaning. NagRaj and Hari from housekeeping left the room spotless every time. Grayan, the housekeeping Manager, was helpful in providing information on how to locate different things during our trip.

Very good
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Next to construction going on. However, there was no noise from it, just the scene was not picturesque

Value for money :) very good apartments for its price

Apartment was very nice, location perfect, just on the Jbr.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

As genius guest I didn’t have flexibility with check in/out times

Apartment was very nice, location perfect, just on the Jbr... supermarket and farmacy are just next to the hotel...perfect for family staycation

Great but no thanks to the staff. I will NOT RETURN
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

2 bed appartement for 6 however only set for 4 Everything was too much trouble for reception staff. We asked for an extra bed as 5&6 were So fax not beds. We were told there would be a charge so we questioned this and the receptionist finally agreed to provide FOC. Then on departure the same receptionist demanded, yes demanded ,extra payment for The bed we didn't use . We argued that she said it would be FOC and that we would not accept an extra charge after the event . Eventually she backed down but very worrying in a country where the police can be called for the smallest thing and you the tourist are arrested😭 Not good.

Lovely appartement

It was decent
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There should be a coffee shop where one can at least have limited eateries. Staff at the front desk were least helpful. That ruined the experience of our stay.

It was a simple neat apartment.

The apartments are comfortable and clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartments are comfortable and clean. The personnel treats you like a VIP guest in 5 star hotel. I like the price and the location. You can find store in the closest building, if you need food. 3-5 minutes walk to the public beach.

Be back to Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check in was not anytime as genius member, I have to wait for 2 hours after lunch.

Great location close to the beach, friendly and hospitable staff, comfortable and clean apartment with 2 bath-roooms and equipped kitchen. If I visit Dubai next time, I stay exactly in Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO.

The location is great. The apartment was lovely and we would return.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

When we arrived we were allocated an apartment without a bath. But the following day they allocated us a different apartment with a bath. During the stay there was three occasions to call for maintenance due to leaks in the room. But these were quickly dealt with. They charged us 70 dirhams local tax despite us already having paid this to Booking.com. We did not wish to argue the point but feel this needs to be investigated because it appears they are getting the local tax twice. Which multiplied by the number of customers each year could be a substantial sum of money.

The apartment was freshly decorated with modern furniture and accessories. The bed was very comfortable and changed every day. The towels were soft.

Wont recommend it to anyone.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff. Cleanliness (the lack of it). Cockroaches. A week later and they still have a 600 AED hold on my credit card-even though i talked to them about it, when ate they planning on releasing it?

Perfect location. Reasonable price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No gym. Would be nice to have access to the closeby gym.

Excellent location and appartment was exceptional size. Excellent sleep in big comfortable bed

Excellent!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Excellent!!! I really appreciate the efforts of Suha's management team and the staff. And would recommend this Apartments for staying in Dubai - renovated rooms with the modern and comfortable furniture, well equipped kitchen (all additionally needed utensil was promptly provided as per our request).. And of course the location nearly to the beach and the main entertainments of Dubai make this Hotel more attractive... I definitely would like to visit this place again and again.

Great location for the price
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Uncomfortable pillow in the bedroom

Great location for exelent price on JBR just 3 minutes walk from the JBR walking area, just a minute from the beach. Nice swimming pool, and good view from the room .

Browse Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO traveller photo gallery