Reviews of Hotel Le Châtelain

#26 of 215 hotels in Brussels

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Absolutely great.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The atomosphere of this place is just outstanding. You start to love the general luxury feel of the place, and a lot of hotels should take notes of how well the staff is able to fulfill your requests. There's nothing here really that wouldn't work well, so we were really happy. I wish we would have stayed for longer - we were there one night only - as the neighbourhood is also really interesting and tempting. This is really what a five-start hotel should be like.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

A well located hotel with spacious rooms.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

A bit expensive room rates and breakfast rates.

Proximity to the MCE conference centre. Location in the nice Châtelain district. While the breakfast is expensive, one could buy a sandwich elsewhere and make use of the minibar fridge - and with the complimentary coffee maker, you have a decent morning meal :-) Very large room! Helpful staff, directing me to free on-street overnight parking.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

The room was quiet, staff were very friendly and...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Rooms are dated, interiors need upkeep/modernization. Breakfast way too expensive. Poor information in room on hotel amenities.

The room was quiet, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Good location, wifi worked well.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

It was my fourth stay in the hotel and it was - as usually -...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

It was my fourth stay in the hotel and it was - as usually - the great experience. Staff is welcoming, comfortable and clean rooms and great breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

My sister and I enjoyed our stay. I had stayed at this hotel before, and will again for sure
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

All well in hotel, Brussels airline pilots on strike was frustrating

Good breakfast, particularly pleased with available later in morning. Lovely garden room .

• Reviewed: June 5, 2018

Excellent hotel with very friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Excellent hotel with very friendly staff. Great location, close to many good restaurants, shops and cafés in both the Flagey and Châtelain neighbourhoods. Breakfast buffet with a good range of choices. We will definitely stay here again.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

The bedroom, swift check in and check out process
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

When you order a cab to the airport, the door boy has obviously a sort of agreement with certain taxi, so that he insists very heavily to wait for the taxi he's working with, even if free ones stop before to propose to transport you ... had to way additionnal 10 minutes. Next time I will report to the management

The bedroom, swift check in and check out process

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

I liked the very welcoming friendly atmosphere when I...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I liked the very welcoming friendly atmosphere when I arrived and that I was helped to park the car with a smile even though my car is not a very new car. I have been there twice and each time has this very nice man helped me with the car.

• Reviewed: May 18, 2018

Great location, wonderful staff
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I arrived very early in the morning and although the hotel was extremely busy due to the Seafood Exhibition, they upgraded my room and gave me an early check-in (9am instead of 3pm). It made a huge difference to me being able to rest 30 minutes before going into all-day meetings!

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Great location, super friendly staff, excellent breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We loved getting an upgrade! Also several of the staff members remembered us from a stay a couple of months ago: that makes you feel very welcome!

• Reviewed: April 26, 2018

It's a quiet really nice looking hotel with very good breakfast.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The sauna is just a joke. We had to pay an extra fee but the sauna is really tiny and there is no place to relax after the sauna at all. So I cannot recommend packages which include the sauna or the fitness.

The breakfast was really delicious!

• Reviewed: April 25, 2018

Absolutely worth a stay!
    • Double or Twin Room with Business Package

Absolutely great Hotel. Perfect location, extremely professional and friendly staff, very good breakfast and great, clean and comfy rooms! Absolutely worth a stay!

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Nice hotel with a great gym and tasty breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi a bit slow, location is not so close to a city centre.

Very good breakfast, great gym on the top floor with terrace, room OK, friendly staff, overall very satisfied with my stay.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

There are prostitutes around the corner which becomes make...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There are prostitutes around the corner which becomes make that particular area dodgy at night Wasn’t advised that the fitness room was closed on booking prior to reservation. Definitely not a 5 star hotel !!! Most 4

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Staff were so helpful and obliging. Even kept some Gateaux we bought in their cold store till we left. Would go back for that sort of service and care. Hotel good as well.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

This part of the city was strong of interests.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The heating and air conditioning system aren't easy to use, and not so good to breath. The bathroom was equipped with an old one Hair dryer.

A good staff. Polite. There are pretty good services. Of course a nice area. You can take a breath in the little garden. There are a piano in the restaurant.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Outstanding experience
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I had a great time during my stay with outstanding experience A special thanks for the high professional reciption staff Mr.Younes and Mr Ismael and mr.Jhofira

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Excellent hotel from the 90s
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

You can feel that the hotel has been around for some years, not everything feels up to date. Still, this is not an issue - quality in the early 90s is still quality today.

Exelent hotel in a great area of Brussels with really nice and polite staff. Breakfast was splendid and the rooms quiet and comfortable with everything you need.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

A classical hotel in central Brussels
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

A small bottle of water should be offered at turn down service. The tea selection offered in room is very limited (1 green tea and 1 camomile).

The hotel is centrally location both for leisure and business. The hotel's room is v comfortable and clean. A good sized bathroom with both a bath and shower. Wifi speed is satisfactory too. A good range of products is offered at breakfast. Check in and check out is v efficient. All members of staff are helpful. Surely the hotel is good value for money.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Good for a short stay.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

There was no view from my room. I could smell sigarett smoke in my room. Don´t know if it came form the bed sheets or from the ventilation. Also I could hear the other hotel customer snoring in the room next to me.

I liked that the bathroom had a bath, wifi connection was excellent. Good location for me. Breakfast was also good but have had better ones.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Good
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The hotel staff were friendly during our stay just the point irritated me was at the checkout time. They asked us if we took anything from minibar and since we didn’t, the answer was No. They said but you were charged for a red wine. We didn’t take it, I don’t know why such a thing happened. anyway he accepted to return us the 200€ guarantee amount. It was ok till that moment but the way he gave us the money back was kind of rude as he threw the money on the counter. Other than this the rest was ok.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

A hotel for business people; very professional and for people that will come more often.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing worthwhile to be mentioned.

A very nice hotel being a bit outside but very well connected via tram and Metro. Personal is very well trained and friendly. Even if the rooms are already some years old, everything is very clean and well maintained. There are some nice restaurants in walking distance, but it is worthwhile also to try to hotel restaurant

• Reviewed: February 6, 2018

No value for money... need to slash prices.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

5* price in a 4* hotel. The rooms need renovation. Super-overpriced. Poorly located.

Nice staff and food both in the restaurant, brunch and brought to your room. Room very clean.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Good hotel in need of a quality boost
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

My room was a bit outdated; e.g. there wasn't a power socket on the desk and not even one next to the bed for charging ones smartphone. That's a shame for this level of hotel. What was real bad was the service quality at breakfast; the lady who was serving guests did her utmost Not to look around if guests liked to order something. And when she was called, she even looked pretty annoyed. This staff badly needs hospitality training

Check in and out went very smoothly; friendly and helpful reception officers. Executive room is spacious and furniture is up to standard. Location perfect for my (business) purposes.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

the staff handle our issues in a very nice way.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

We got sick from an ingredient that wasn't mentioned on the menu of the room service. (truffle oil, which is a very bad chemical ingredient that should be avoid when cooking.. )

the staff handle our issues in a very nice way.

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

It was okey :P
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Wifi was annoying to connect. U have to take the code from their app and we didn't have that app so how people doesn't have data will download it. I guess u need to call to receptionist to take the wifi code so It was quite annoying for me. It could be better if u just put your name and ur room number.

Hotel is normal 5 star hotel but space was quite small than me and my boyfriend expected.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Extreamly greedy management and not friendly housekeeping lady.

We had to beg for more than 2 tea bags ( both we and children occupied junior suit rooms ), body lotion, coffee, creamer. Extreamly poor tee/coffee trey ( we have payed more than 800€ per stay !!!! ). Not even a bottle of water -- oh, sorry -- the tiny one for 2.5€ -- in Junior Suit !

• Reviewed: December 18, 2017

excellent breakfast
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

It is necessary to install a phone app in order to get wifi access for computer. And what if for certain reasons the phone is not "smart" enough? Hotel is far from any metro lines (~2 km).

excellent breakfast

• Reviewed: December 12, 2017

Really enjoyed our stay, would recommend to anyone to stay in this hotel and this part of the city.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were extremely friendly, courteous and accommodating. They made our stay really comfortable and enjoyable. The hotel is easy to get to and located in a nice area. Would highly recommend staying here.

• Reviewed: November 29, 2017

Lovely hotel, lovely staff.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was pricey and not great, there are many places in the locality which deliver good value for money breakfast. If you wish to have a spa treatment you have to book a way in advance.

The hotel is lovely and very well located. The staff are very attentive and polite. Rooms spacious and very clean.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

High level service, beautiful decoration and nice large rooms
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

A taxi is necessary for many destinations

Large and beautiful room Modern style and Art Deco decoration Effective and rapid service Quiet room (I had no street view)

• Reviewed: November 24, 2017

Nice hotel - if the proper bar and restaurant had been open
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The big complaint we had - and which spoilt our stay - was that for three of the nights we were there the 'cosy chic' bar, the 'La Maison Chatelain Restaurant' and the Florentine Garden thata the hotel makes plenty of on their website were closed for private functions. This was extremely disappointing. Instead they opened up the 'ante-room' to the breakfast area - this was a sterile environment, with absolutely no atmosphere. Even the staff themselves were very embarrassed and kept apologising. To make it even more annoying we weren't advised of this when we booked, nor in the mornings of each of the days when it was closed so we could be better able to make alternative arrangements. After a days sightseeing my wife and I like to just return to our hotel and relax in comfortable surroundings. As it was we had to turn around and find alternative places to eat. (We did give in one night and ate in the room I have described above - which we didn't enjoy at all. When I complained I wassimply offered a bowl of fruit in our room! So, if having a nice bar and restaurant is important to you, then I do urge you to consider another hotel. Having said that, it is a nice quiet hotel with exceptionally friendly staff, though it is quite a way out from the centre - much to far to comfortably walk.

The staff were very friendly and the hotel is quiet. We paid for an upgraded room, and glad we did.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2017

We like this hotel it suits our needs

They have a new wifi system which is not so easy to install.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Bedrooms need some refreshing. We like the location ,near tram and easy walk to restaurants and shops.wifi

• Reviewed: October 21, 2017

I was very comfortable in this hotel. Great location . Good ambience. Will definitely be back.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I would have liked the option to have a quick coffee and croissant 'on the go ' sort of breakfast. €29 for continental breakfast seems far too expensive.

The hotel staff were without exception friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

Nice hotel; overpriced breakfast
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately, the WiFi network is unsecured (no password, so anyone from the public/not hotel guests can login), so I didn’t feel comfortable using it. Additionally, the WiFi was VERY weak in the room. I could barely access it. Very good breakfast, though a bit overpriced. I don’t think I would order breakfast with my room in the future at this hotel. My phones weren’t working in the rooms. They were repaired the next day, but I couldn’t order room service, nor call for an iron, nor get a wake-up call, and wasn’t compensated for this at all. Frustrating.

Very comfortable, large bed. Clean and nice bathroom. Good breakfast. Close to public transportation. Many cute bars, restaurants, local markets, and parks within walking distance.

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff at central location
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

If I really need to say something, the bath tub could be a bit bigger

Excellent breakfast, very nice staff at reception and extremely helpful in taking care of the car

• Reviewed: October 15, 2017

A comfortable but expensive stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Facilities are not acceptable and all thing even mineral water are chargeable and I would conclude that its cost is more expensive than its values

It is a luxury hotel with comfortable rooms, helpful staffs and incredible breakfast in a quiet place and also is closed to monuments.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2017

See above
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The parking garage is cramped,,and my car was damaged fhere once. I therefore use the easily available overnight street parkin

Combination of location, style, comfort, friendly staff and value for money always makes me return to this excellent hotel, where I have stayed many times

• Reviewed: September 9, 2017

Unfriendly staff that came with extra forms, extra payments...
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Unfriendly staff that came with extra forms, extra payments etc. (unneccessary). Also, the sauna was charged extra for (that's okay) but wasn't available in the evening.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2017

Big rooms, little fridge, water boiler, nespressor coffee...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Big rooms, little fridge, water boiler, nespressor coffee machine, water and nuts bar at the reception, gym nice (but small), nice shopping places and restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: July 31, 2017

It is in our favoured area .
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The air con doesn't functio very well.

It is in our favoured area .very comfortable and welcoming. The rooms are big and well equipped. The bar and garden delightful.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Quiet and Spacious
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Looking pretty worn and tired - could use a renovation sooner rather than later.

The room was extremely spacious with a nice bathroom/shower. Very nice and helpful staff.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2017

A boutique hotel really clean and comfortable.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Miss a "bide" in the bathroom, space to improve the breakfast to a 5 stars hotel level (even if a boutique hotel).

A boutique hotel really clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 30, 2017

Excellent location beside the pleasant Chatelain square...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I couldn't turn the air conditioning off but I am sure it would have been possible if I had asked.

Excellent location beside the pleasant Chatelain square which has an assortment of local bars and restaurants frequented by locals. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful

• Reviewed: June 25, 2017

Excellent luxury hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was a bit pricey at 29 euros and we didn't take that, although I'm sure it would've been of a very good quality. It is a luxury hotel after all!

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff. We were offered an upgrade on our room so no complaints at all!

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Nice spacious room, the gym equipment was fully up to...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nice spacious room, the gym equipment was fully up to standard. Great little detail at the foyer with a complimentary selection of apples, juice, water and nuts all the time. Location is perfect if you need to be in the Chatelain and Ixelles areas, this was the case for me. However, if you need to be right in the centre (Grand Palace, Palais de Justice, Bourse etc.) then the need to take the tram can possibly be an annoyance.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2017

Brilliant

No free wifi in rooms

Best scrambles eggs in a breakfast buffet ever. Buffet was divided into three sections: continental (including French cheeses), American, and fruits/muesli's. So many options. Wifi on rooms was not free, wifi in business center is free of charge. Beds are super comfortable, and showers were hot and proper height.

• Reviewed: May 29, 2017

Excellent hotel, staff lovely and always on hand, would stay again
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I was pleased with everything

Bed really comfy room excellent also quiet. Nice toiletries a lovely lemon smell in corridors. Also nice drinks of grapefruit, lime and lemon and water, plus prunes, apricots and raisins and nuts to take out in little cones at reception.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2017

Great base for business trips to Belgium
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bar in the lounge is not focussed on cocktails, but fret not, there are great cocktail bars down the street. Get out there and feel the vibe. The garden area is lovely though. Also don't expect too much from the gym, but that is the same in most places.

Service is excellent with friendly and attentive staff. Location is good with plenty to do nearby. Hotel building is in good condition and has a luxurious feel. Get tips from the staff for good restaurants nearby. Best surprise is the breakfast, it is one of the widest and tastiest spreads out there. Each counter could provide a full and high quality breakfast, and there are about 4 types. For example, there is not just cheese, there is a top cheese platter with a wide range.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2017

Fabulous room, great location, wonderful breakfast and top-notch service with friendly staff!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Nothing really. I would certainly stay at le Chatelain next time I visit Bruxelles.

Spacious room with an upgraded lovely view. The bed was beyond comfort, nice TV ambiance with led flashing in the room, a nespresso machine, the bath and the shower as well as l'occitane toileteries were quite a nice touch. Excellent breakfast and a wonderful staff with thoughtful attention to details. Everyone wore a warm smile and treated us with great kindness. We took a walk to the downtown area which took us about 20mins.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2017

Comfortable and value for money hotel with excellent customer service
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel is however quite far from the busy city center (pedestrian area)

The welcoming at the reception desk was great. The staffs are very helpful and will not hesitate to look for any information you need.

• Reviewed: May 5, 2017

The hotel is nice although it has rather traditional than a...
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

AC was a bit noisy. The hotel charged me almost 10€ on the top of the booking price on local tax and charges which seems too much to me. Even though this is a 5 stars hotel, I would say that some other 4 stars hotels in Brussels offer better quality in terms of room design and equipment.

The hotel is nice although it has rather traditional than a modern look. I particularly liked the fitness on the top floor and an excellent breakfast.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

• Superior Double or Twin Room

When turning lights on or off, this has an impact on all the lights in the room. Meaning that, if in the middle of the night you want to turn on the light in the bathroom without waking up your partner in the bedroom, this is impossible. Also, at 6AM Easter Monday morning, someone decided to have a party with a severe beat. Not a pleasant way to wake up...

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: April 14, 2017

A great Hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable and had a view of the neighbourhood. It is not located close to the main city attractions, however the tram is 100m just up the road in Avenue Louise or it is ideal for those who enjoy exploring the city on foot. With a number of restaurants just nearby there are many options for having a meal out. We really enjoyed our stay here. The concierge even waved us off when we left!

• Reviewed: April 10, 2017

A perfect place to stay in Brussels for work or leisure
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Cosy stylish hotel with comfortable beds and nice bathrooms. Beautiful garden and fireplace area. Most polite and helpful staff. Complimentary tea and water is certainly a great plus after a long journey. Centrally located next to Avenue Louise, with easy connections to the Midi train station/airport - yet quiet. It is not my first stay, and I will gladly return again.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

Very convenient - especially if attending a conference
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

No mention of whether there is a bar or restaurant when I checked in, and although I was assured "breakfast is included" there was no mention of where it would be. Access by public transport to and from the airport seems tricky, so I took a taxi each way, There was quite a long wait for a taxi at 4pm on a Tuesday afternoon - I'd have expected reception desk to have a few cars waiting as a conference ended.

Spacious Room, convenient for my conference in the basement!

• Reviewed: February 10, 2017

close the BLU
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

the staff questions related to politics going back home, and an extra charge of my account while i have not used anything from the fridge

close the BLU

• Reviewed: January 4, 2017

Lovely Hotel
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

I could not fault this hotel. Clean, tidy, well appointed, friendly, helpful staff. Only thing I would change is the prie but you get what you pay for in this case. I stayed for 3 nights, 3 days and in all respects the hotel was perfect.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2016

Good, clean, pleasant
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Coffee at breakfast was unbelievably weak - they promised an American-style breakfast, but even Americans don't have coffee this weak - otherwise breakfast was very good.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

No gym facilities as they were undergoing refurbishment - a fact that was not mentioned on the website. While it might not be an issue for some, it was for me as it is part of my routine. Also, the prices for breakfast were astonishing. The level of service normally expected from a 5 star hotel, or the sense that the guest was valued, just was not there.

Rooms were comfortable

• Reviewed: December 12, 2016

Disgrace from start to finish - Do not book this hotel
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

From the moment we arrived at this hotel we had a very bad and poor service from the hotel reception staff and management. As a group of travellers, we've stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world and this is the worst experience any of us have ever had. When we booked, we thought we had booked a lovely 5* hotel for a reasonable price. I had emailed the head office to let them know it was my mother's 60th birthday and myself and two sisters were taking her to Brussels. I also sent another email enquiringly about the limousine taxi service and massages. I only got a response from one email - the chance for them to make money. The cost of this hotels transfer is €125 one way and we booked a lovely taxi transfer for €88 return with a private company. When we arrived at the hotel, the front desk staff member was not welcoming and was not pleasant. Firstly he asked for my card to make payment. I said of course. He took my card and to my surprise, he wanted to charge an extra €300. I said this is not correct and he said it was a deposit. When I booked there was no mention of a hotel deposit, especially €300. The front desk staff member then argued with me for several minutes and basically told us to leave that there was nothing to do even if I paid what we had agreed with Booking.com. After different guests had arrived the staff member then said this was only a 'pre authorisation' as they only charge card on check-out. We had been travelling for almost 12 hours so I agreed to let him pre-authorise for the cost of our booking and an additional €300. Ridiculous. Moving on from that, we were then given two rooms on two SEPARATE floors. I booked back in very early September and because I only requested twin beds in each room, the hotel management team didn't think we'd want to be on the same floor, if not together.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2016

Lovely boutique hotel in central Brussels.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Would have loved to try the breakfast but seemed oddly expensive (30 euro) relative to the cost of room and location.

Love this place! Beautiful and elegant but still cozy; great desserts and the piano player at the bar was wonderful. Room was comfy and clean.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2016

Wonderful hotel, but don't have staff call for a taxi for you!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

NOT DO AGAIN: Don't have the staff call a taxi for you! The one they got for me had no meter. After a kilometer or two, the driver informed me that he did not take credit cards and offered to stop at an ATM in case I needed money! Then the charge was 60 euros - the taxi from the airport to hotel was only 47 euros and Uber would have been 30 euros. The taxi was a ripoff!

STAY AGAIN: definitely! Beautiful, lovely, comfortable, and only a few blocks from the MCE, where my meeting was held. I really liked this hotel.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2016

Extraordinary and friendly staff.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

I have no complaints at all. I cannot fault this property.

Everything worked perfectly. Nothing was any trouble. Housekeeping really first class, reception staff also.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2016

Nice small hotel. Not 5 stars.

The very nice bartender in the hotel lounge did not know what a martini was.

A nice, comfortable hotel, but 5 stars is a stretch. The room was very nice. I was offered the WIFI for free (but the notion of paying 15 Euros per night was ridiculous.)

• Reviewed: September 29, 2016

Great boutique hotel in Brussels, I would go back without hesitation.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

The bathtub is too high....I guess they are like this for the european standard (maybe). Other than this, the bathroom was a good size, and updated.

Our bed was very confortable, our room was a good size, so as the bathroom. Something we did like is that the AC worked perfect! This is a must for us when we travel. The hotel is beautiful, and the staff is great, very welcoming and attentive. They delivered a bottle of wine to our bedroom because it was my birthday, it was a nice surprise to us; we really appreciate it. We only spent one night in Brussels, and if we go back to visit, we are choosing this hotel, we really loved it.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2016

Ideal place to relax after long days of meetings.
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Was upgraded to an Executive Room which is really spacious and comfortable. This is a perfect environment to relax after a busy day. Great to have toilet and bathroom separated. Located in a lovely and lively part of Brussels away from the EU and business districts. Good shops, bars and restaurants nearby.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2016

Nice but pricey
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Felt the price of the hotel was a little expensive given the boutique nature and to have to pay for wifi on top was pretty silly.

The garden was really nice and created a reflaxws environment for cocktails and informal dinner.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2016

Breakfast good!
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

Room to hot! TV on table not facible from bed or chairs. Electricity not on had to search where to turn on tv! Same for airconditioning!

Breakfast good! Nice beds!

• Reviewed: July 31, 2016

Great value for money
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were always happy and very helpful, we had our room upgraded and also given free wifi. If we return to Brussels we will definitely stay here again. Couldn't have been better.

• Reviewed: July 26, 2016

Would stay again!
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Our room had no air con, although the receptionist offered us another room we couldn't move due having to be somewhere that day we wouldn't have had the time.

Beautiful hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Overnight in Brussels - lovely evening/day

Bathroom was pretty dark

Location, very nice decor

• Reviewed: July 4, 2018

The best hotel ever
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The best hotel ever the stuff to make you a VIP very nice one on helpful and friendly stuff the best of the best ever

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

The heavenly garden was mesmerizing.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room

The heavenly garden was mesmerizing. Good location, friendly staff.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

A short but luxurious stay
    • Superior Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was ok but it could be better. Drinks in the fridge too expensive

Luxurius room, very comfortable with all 5 star facilities