Egypt Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Amr Egypt
  • Travelers House Hostel

Average Review Score: 7.2
    • Positive section of review

The staff were friendly & very helpful. The building was dated as most of Cairo's accommodation but clean with aircon, tv & large modern ensuite. A good view of the street from my window. Extremely helpful with information & booking discounted tours. I booked a belly dancing dinner cruise, camel rides around the pyramids & Sphinx & now cruising the Nile from Luxor to Aswan visiting the mummy of Tutenkamen in his tomb in the Valley of the Kings. The staff here have organised everything that i came to Egypt to see 😃

Craig Australia
  • colour holidays

Average Review Score: 6.9
    • Positive section of review

The staff did not speak English but we're helpful. I just don't think they understand that if people book a room with paid expectations then the customer should get what they pay for.

• Negative section of review

I booked an air conditioned room with an ensuite. When I arrived it took 3 attempts to remove a staff member from the bed in my room & an hour later I was finally in my room but it had no aircon, just a very noisy fan & no ensuite! The bed was still unclean from the staff member & there was rubbish on the floor. It was too late to relocate so I suffered out the night.

Craig Australia
  • Club Reef Village

Average Review Score: 8.2
    • Positive section of review

Lovely place with all you need to relax ,many great pools kids pools ,clean gardens ,food is tasty and variable one of the best hotel I have ever go .

• Negative section of review

Beach facilities is not wow but it's fair as the beach is small and there is always no available places.one day in my 4 day stay there was a mosquitos in my room .

Ahmed Egypt
  • Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa

everything is perfect!!

WANYING United Kingdom
  • Byoum Lakeside Hotel

Qaryat at Ta‘mīr as Siyāḩīyah, Egypt

Average Review Score: 8.1
    • Positive section of review

The food was great. The hotel is cozy and clean

• Negative section of review

The location of the room was terrible right next to the restaurant and that was pretty noisy until late in the evening

Reviewed: September 21, 2018 Stayed in August 2018
    Eminent_Rankers Egypt
  • Baron Hotel Heliopolis

Average Review Score: 6.9
    • Positive section of review

Breakfast is good and dinner as well has a very good buffet with delicious food. The lobby in the entrance is a nice ambient with good wifi connection in case of need. Position as well is good for who has to move toward airport and toward the industrial area of 10th of Ramadan City.

• Negative section of review

The cleaning of the rooms shall be improved. Especially on the bathroom they should make some renewal, at the moment it is not so well maintained. Wifi connection in rooms can be improved.

Giulia Italy

Anonymous Taiwan

Highly Rated Hotels in Egypt by English-speaking Reviewers

• Giza Pyramids Inn

• Positive section of review

On behalf of my family I Rajendra kumar, could firstly thank you Giza Pyramid inn for their excellent organisation throughout our stay. It has been a truly memorable visit for us to egypt....Cairo. Secondly, I would like to to also thank for our day trip to Alexandria. We cannot express in words how much we truly enjoyed the experience. When you said you had chosen for us the best guide available MR.HAMAD. His knowledge, humour and hospitality went far beyond our expectations. He truly was a wonderful guide and also a very, very nice person. Nothing was too much trouble for him and each and every question we asked was met with a warm and knowledgeable response. I recommend his services highly. He was brilliant. If ever Unilever EGYPT need the services of a guide again, HAMAD should be the first person that you call. He went out of his way to ensure that we had a perfect day and he well and truly delivered this. We will remember our visit to CAIRO and ALEXANDRIA forever. Many, many thanks for all your hard work and wonderful hospitality. A special thanks to Mr.Mohamed Manager of this property. Kindest and warm regards.

Reviewed: August 26, 2017 Stayed in August 2017

Reviewed: October 15, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    khaled Kuwait
  • Gleem Luxury Apartments

• Positive section of review

Dealing with mister Mahmoud the owner of the apartment is a real pleasure a real gentleman that takes great care about every detail , and makes you feel home for real , I would definitely recommend this place to any of my friends and family

It's hard to find something to be hated in this place , no comment

Reviewed: June 19, 2017 Stayed in June 2017
    Dr. Libya
  • Happy Land Luxor

• Positive section of review

Incredible hotel with amazing price, super clean rooms, awesome location and great recommendations/tours. I'm usually wary to book tours with hotels, but Taha offered great prices and awesome deals. The tour (highly recommend) to the west bank had a great guide and super value. Breakfast was an added bonus, and Taha even organised my pick up from the bus station as well as my trip from Aswan to Luxor by boat. I've been to a lot of hotels and hostels before but this one stands out for its exemplary service and genuineness​ - it's sometimes hard to find in Egypt. This is your home away from home.

Reviewed: September 13, 2017 Stayed in September 2017
    Samuel Egypt
  • The Bayview Taba Heights Resort

Taba, Egypt

• Positive section of review

The perfect place for the relaxing vacation. The hotel has everything that you need to relax

• Negative section of review

The wifi was not stable, there is no wier internet.

Reviewed: October 18, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Yulia Russia
  • Pyramids Overlook Inn

• Positive section of review

The most perfect location. The view is amazing. This is the home away from home experience. Personal attention to just about everything. Safe and comfortable. Please ask Adel for any of your needs. He will keep you safe on your adventure.

• Negative section of review

Nothing that I didn’t like.

Reviewed: October 9, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Kenneth United States of America
  • Sporting Suite Studio

Average Review Score: 9.6
    • Positive section of review

IT IS REALLY VERY NICE PLACE COMFORTABLE AND CLEAN, FRIENDLY HOST. WILL GO AGAIN FOR SURE

Reviewed: October 22, 2017 Stayed in October 2017

Samuel Egypt
  • The Bayview Taba Heights Resort

Taba, Egypt

• Negative section of review

The wifi was not stable, there is no wier internet.

Reviewed: October 18, 2017 Stayed in October 2017
    Yulia Russia
  • Three-Bedroom Chalet at Marina Wadi Degla

Ain Sokhna, Egypt

Average Review Score: 9.3
    • Positive section of review

Everything is Excellent The owners were very decent, nice and very helpful The chalet was very clean, well furnished, and comfortable Marina Wadi Degla was very nice, quiet, great location, and great staff and security All the facilities were available and were excellent It was one of the best travel experience I had inside Egypt

Reviewed: May 6, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    Mahmoud Egypt
  • Luxor Palace

Average Review Score: 9.5
    • Positive section of review

Excelent location, facilities and staff!

Everything good!

Reviewed: June 13, 2017 Stayed in May 2017
    AleBanzas Argentina
  • One-Bedroom Apartment at British Resort

Hurghada, Egypt

• Positive section of review

It's really excellent residency,we was very happy

Reviewed: October 17, 2016 Stayed in October 2016
    Mohamed Egypt
  • Angel Eyes House

Average Review Score: 9.8
    • Positive section of review

For the first time we feel as comfortable as home when we're away, the place is fantastic and the staff are wonderful, best experience in Luxor ever!

• Negative section of review

First day I thought it's a bit difficult access to downtown, but very soon we found our ways! Location was not a big problem.

Reviewed: March 7, 2017 Stayed in March 2017
    Ali Egypt
  • Lotus House Luxor

Average Review Score: 9.3
    • Positive section of review

The place is absoultley wonderful . we enjoyed all the nature around us , the view was magnificent ,the place was clean and comfy . the host Khaled and Liza were more than kind , we felt like family ,Ezz was of a great help . we will coming back for sure . highly recommended . we come as guest and we left as friends

• Negative section of review

the second bedroom didn't have Air condition .

Reviewed: October 16, 2017 Stayed in October 2017