Reviews of Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel 5 stars

1 Sky City Road East, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

#91 of 272 hotels in Hong Kong

Great Hotel for a Stopover

Food & drinks pricey.

Clean & comfortable, very close to the airport, which was perfect for us as we were catching a midnight flight. Free Shuttle to airport.

Except for the renovation which was very disruptive th overall experience service & facilities was g
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

One major downside was adding s half day stay and needing to sleep after flights with a baby and sick adult, then a renovation starting in the room next door. We had to move rooms but by then everyone was awake.

Service was exceptional.

A big hotel with very welcoming staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very friendly and attentive staff. The location is perfect for an overnight stopover in Hong Kong (ie. close to the airport), the courtesy bus to the airport ran to a tight timetable and the courtesy bus to the station for Hong Kong / Kowloon made it very easy to visit the main areas

excellent
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

polla the food and beverage manager who was very courteous and kind made the family comfortable thanks she deserves promotion and the coach people to the airport and thungchung absolutely proffessional kind good hearted

I don't stay here anymore
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have booked the room with 3 guests in one room and it is supposed to have the extra bed in the room but no extra bed. Hotel should give more details about the extra bed's policy. Hotel just said that maximum 4 persons can stay in one room, OMG, how can we sleep together on one bed. Very disappointed

Felt like a princess
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Accessible by subway and right next to the airport...and they still had an airport shuttle! As a Marriott Gold Elite member, I had a room upgrade and access to the executive lounge. Free drinks and snacks and a nice view out over the bay. It was amazing. They even let me stay there after I checked out because I had a late flight. All the staff were really nice, too.

The staff was friendly and the hotel itself is well maintained, with restaurants on property.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The inability to walk around the hotel to local shops and restaurants.

It’s convenient if visiting Lantau Island or Disneyland; otherwise it’s not necessarily the best place to stay if you want to get out and walk the town. You can’t walk to restaurants or attractions. But the views are great, of the harbour and didn’t hear airplane noise surprisingly.

great for access to Asia expo for Bruno Mars concert!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

great for access to Asia expo for Bruno Mars concert! there was construction going on and I called the front desk - they requested less noise from the work team and it worked! so I got to have some sleep

Not bad.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not the hotels fault, but I had to chose a smoking room as they were booked full. It wasn't actually that bad. Charged me a full night rate even though I was only there 6 hours. More a fault of the airport for not having sleeping rooms.

Helpful checkin/out. Big bathroom/shower. Great aircon and views of planes flying in/out.

I couldn’t stay longer! :(

Great value! Very clean and the staff was great! Stood here for a layover and it was so convenient! Only 5 minutes away from the airport and the hotel offers free shuttle service to and from!

good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

first of all i dont like the staff who entertain us. after i booked my stay i ask them a special request saying that we will arrive at 10am,after a day I recieve a message saying that my request is approve and we will not pay any additional money but when we arrive at the hotel the staff said that they did mot receive any email regarding for our request so she said that we have to wait until 1pm to take our key and go inside our room,imagine we arrive at 10 am then we have to wait for 3 hours before we can rest??she didnt even bother reading my email about the special request..we pay for d amount of 1400 hkd plus for the room and waited until 1 pm but when the time come and we approached the information she said to us that the room is still not ready and we have to wait until 2pm.. Imagine my husband travel from Philippines to hongkong early in the morning he dont have enough sleep and no have breakfast and lunch because we want to out our things first before we roam around hotel but we waste time because of our check.in time...then the staff tell us that they have a room that already ok but its in smoking floor.. we both dont smoke so why we go stay in there???so I ask her if there is some vacant room that we can use now she said have but its in the eleventh floor and we have to add on so I pay again for almost 500hkd just to get that room...this is the thing that i dont like, so irritated and think that I will never booked in your jotel again... good day and thanks by the way

i like the room because its quite and very comfortable

Breakfast is good and bed is comfortable
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Noise.. isolation is relative poor.. close to airport.. if you alert to noise (air planes takeoff and landing).. it is not a good choice..

Breakfast is good and bed is comfortable

Good for Airport,
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Ocean View and Club Lounge Access

Bathroom could do with an update. Some guests brought their local girlfriends into the Executive Lounge area which did not fit with the atmosphere.... it should not be a girly bar - it needs to retain the character of a business lounge at all times. There's nothing to be done but night time flights did interfere with sleep

We chose this hotel on our way out of Asia so it was just a 1 night stopover. That said, we've stayed here before so knew the drill. We opted for an Executive Lounge room and the reason is the Executive Lounge offers a great supper option, the food is fresh and as long as you're not looking for a big meal, it's just perfect for business travelers. The rooms are adequate, not large but good.

Terribly Dirty
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It’s probably the dirtiest hotel that I ever stayed. Really disappointing especially it’s managed by Marriott. All the furniture are quite old and worn out. The toilet seat was terribly disgusting, have stain and dirt all over the room. I stayed only because of its location next to the Asian Expo venue. The price I paid? More than staying at peninsula hotel!😓

The staff are nice

Cockroaches Go elsewhere you’re just buying the name here, no quality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The cockroaches in the bathroom and the reception member of staff who didn’t really do anything about the complaints I had of the cleanliness. You pay a fair amount of money to stay here. Go to the regal airport hotel instead. It was a lot better.

The food and the restaurant / spa staff were very helpful and nice!

Shuttle to the airport was good.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Price could be a bit lower.

Just spent the night here. Super close to the airport and easy to get the shuttle back and forth. A bit pricey but the room was comfortable and suitable for 3 people.

Quick stop to the airport 100% convenient for this
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not much that I didn't like, but this place didn't really exceed expectations, bring portable wifi offering, it should be a 5 star essential!

If you're stopping over for one night then I dont see any issues with staying here, after experiencing another hotel with portable WIFI, I expected this for other places, especially in a 5 star hotel. All being said, the hotel is pretty much up to standard, with lots of space to feel comfortable, the fact that we had a flight the next morning meant it was a no brainer choice. The free shuttle bus service is regular and very useful going to the airport and going to the nearest MTR station.

I was very satisfied and would use again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The rooms at the rear are close to the airport approach or departure and can be a little noisy in the night although this was no problem for me.

Excellent location for the airport. Very good shuttle service. Close to the train station if you want to go into Hong Kong.

Overall is good except for hotel rate.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A bit expensive and need to pay extra for high floor.

The location is, good especially for biz( very near Asia world expo). Staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel bus service is excellent.

Great for Airport and Exhibition Centre
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Ocean View and Club Lounge Access

I wanted an upgrade to a suite which - extortion ensued so book this kind of thing ahead

This is convenient for the Exhibition Centre. A typical business class hotel. Having the Executive Floor Lounge made all the difference.

The location is good
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had booked a double bed room for 3 people. We were provided with 2 queen size beds which made it very uncomfortable for us, as a couple to sleep on one. When we asked for 2 king size beds’ room, it wasn’t available. The hotel only offered to add an extra bedding which added more to the inconvenience.

The location is good

Ok hotel in the middle of a building site!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Soul-less. Situated in the middle of a building site. Took 30 minutes in a queue just to check in and it was badly organised as people q jumped without being challenged by staff. Very convenient for the exhibitions but don’t stay longer than you have to.

Breakfast (not included) was nice. Good shuttle to airport.

-Short distance to Expo for concert events. Bus provided from airport to hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

-Breakfast not included with high room price. -No signboard in airport for the bus to hotel. Ask around many people were not sure which bus stop no.to wait.

Bus provided to airport and shopping mall. Walkway to Expo for concert events.

A smart and clean hotel with great staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

All The hotel staff were so helpful and courteous , particularly with regard to my mother aged 87 who I was travelling with. The beds and pillows were very comfy.

Excellent staff, excellent care. 5 minutes from airport, beautiful swimming pool and good spa.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some problems with slow wi-fi. Restaurants’ cuisine could be better quality.

The staff at the concierge is excellent, professional, caring and friendly. They helped me to solve all the problems with my luggage and even offered me as complementary the hotel car to reach the airport. Thank you so much for all your care!

I have stayed there before and always feel safe and comfortable.
    • Premier Double or King Room - High Floor

Breakfast is expensive, but you can book at check in and get a special price. Numerous guests in the lobby at times, waiting for flights.

Location is excellent with the overpass to the train. I prefer not to stay in the city, but like the easy access from Lantau. Shuttle service was convenient and the airport driver very helpful with all my luggage. Also given late check out.

Great location for an overnight stay close to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No complaints to be honest!

Great location for an overnight stay close to the airport. Lovely room with all the amenities you could possibly need. The free shuttle bus services to the airport, Tung Chung MTR station and Disneyland HK were all added perks.

Very good place to relax. I can recommend it with friends and others want to tour in hongkong.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The booking said the breakfast included for max of 2 adult. Unfortunately we pay our breakfast for 3 adult. Therefore while check in the receptionist should tell what included for the accomodation.

The room is very good. Relaxing and comfortable to sleep.Staff are approachable.

The hotel has a free shuttle from the HK airpor.

Everything was great.

The hotel has a free shuttle from the HK airpor. The location is great after a long flight. The bed is big and comfortable, the pillows too. The hotel.has a free shuttle from/to hotel/ Disneyland HK and also MTR nearest station. Good and polite staff.

Skip it, not Marriott standard!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Entry to hotel has no automatic doors and no staff opening doors so difficult to open doors and hold open with luggage.Lobby cluttered and crowded, reception desk area hidden away in corner, small reception, understaffed.Too long to check in. Quite dark in lobby at night. Bathroom had bath shower, shower head didn't work, was broken do only had a trickle of water, bath didn't drain properly so showered in ankle deep water, just gross. No coffee machine in room, just kettle, no UHT milk just creamer. Hotel outlook onto construction zone, aircraft noise as well.

Food was ok.

Location excellent.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

TV check out system did not work. Folio never appeared on screen. Took longer to check in than it took to get from Hong Kong Central ! Only two persons on duty. "Special" Burgers weren't so special. Room service poor.

Location excellent. Room comfortable.

A great place to stay when seeing a concert at the AsiaExpo.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in was slow. The lobby bar closed quite early.

We stayed here before going to a concert at the AsiaExpo so the location was excellent. We upgraded to the executive lounge and the food and drinks there were fabulous.

Expensive, but BEAUTIFUL
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The gym equipment was terrible. The touch screens do not work effectively on the treadmill and bike machine and it affected my work out. Also, this is not a "deal" by any means. The amount of HK tax I had to pay after the price made it so I would have probably considered a different hotel.

I really enjoyed the room: the bed was comfortable, overhead shower with really nice toiletries, and all the staff I encountered were very helpful. The shuttle was a little difficult to find (between Gate 29-30) but it was very convenient and close to the airport. The food was absolutely delicious, I enjoyed dinner and breakfast there.

the location is quite and taxis are easily accessible so is the MTR. staff was very polite!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Pls work on serving halal food items for breakfast. We could only have the bakery section. Also, there is no harm in serving halal items as everyone visiting the hotel can enjoy the breakfast. Yes, I saw many Indians visiting your hotel, please serve Masala Tea - Chai! Otherwise the bakery items were fresh crispy and soft. We will visit again.

There was free transportation to Tung Chung station, the airport and The Disneyland.

nothing great !
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The pain point was the reception - theres always a queue and staff doesnt seem to be able to delight customers by going beyond their call of duty

shuttle services were the best. Nothing delighting otherwise - It seems to be a very regular basic hotel who are not too geared to handle kids and families

Relatively convenient place near airport.
    • Premier Double or King Room - High Floor

It is unfortunate that hotel allows to smoke on premises and unfortunate that I was given room on smoking floor. In rush-hours check in is congested despite staff professionally and efficiently trying to handle it, it is just not enough people to make sure process is smooth and that makes some people in line twitchy and nervous.

Relative proximity to airport. Staff was efficient and helpful. Sleeping comfortable. Food was good.

Location - less than 10 minutes shuttle bus ride from the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The lounge was awfully quiet, the ambient music would play for 2 minutes and then stop for 20. It repeats in the same manner. During the silent periods we would be chatting amidst the sound of cutlery and dishes "clink clank clink clank" - almost felt like we were in a coffeeship, definitely not a lounge in a marriott chain hotel. Also, check-in took a good 20 minutes, the staff appeared confused and inconfident with the paperwork. Even check-out took 10 minutes.

Location - less than 10 minutes shuttle bus ride from the airport, and within walking distance from asia world expo (I was attending an event there)

The food at breakfast was good but the service was really...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food at breakfast was good but the service was really slow. Even though there seemed to be tables free, we had to wait several minutes for someone to come seat us.

We arrived before check in time after long flight.

Hotel was an expensive.

We arrived before check in time after long flight. We could use hotel swiming pool and sauna area while waiting our room. It was very nice. Hotel was near by the airport.

Wonderful Stay!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The concierge in the lobby wasn't up to speed on helping us get on a food tour in Hong Kong. In fact, he told us that there wasn't any offered in all of Hong Kong! We took to asking the concierge on the 12th floor and they organized everything! Excellent tours each day! Thank you Ren, Angie and Kay! Secondly, by booking through Booking.com, we lost the points we would've earned had we booked directly. Sadly I wouldn't book through Booking.com when it comes to staying at a Starwoods hotel... Lesson learned! (I wish someone would've told us!

The location was unbeatable! Seconds to the airport PLUS a free airport shuttle to and from the airport AND to the subway 15 minutes away which connects you to all of Hong Kong! Excellent value! Seamless vacation. Thank you for making our trip terrific!

Great location if you like close access to the airport.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It is very full and busy. But that is normal for a hotel like this. Hong Kong generally is full of people

Great location if you like close access to the airport.

Difficulty in getting to the property very late at night.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Difficulty in getting to the property very late at night. If the shuttle bus is not running it will be hard to get a taxi to take you to this close-by property. The hotel is fine.

It's my first time, it's also my last time.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing special, super expensive, the room is extremely normal, no breakfast included, it's cheaper to eat in the airport than eat in the hotel.

位置离机场近。

Staff were friendly and helpful
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

For a business hotel we were charged $6.80 for a 7 second phone call that did not even complete. This Is unacceptable. To have a poor pricing structure like that in this day and age is a travesty. There were very little dairy free (no dairy) vegetarian options. When paying $25 for breakfast and there is no margarine is also not good enough. Our son has a dairy allergy and there was little for him to eat.

Staff were friendly and helpful

Great hotel!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not a great location if you want to visit Hong Kong as it is a bit of a drive to the city, but perfect for a long layover at the airport / visit to Disney land.

Very clean. Super facilities in terms of pool,jacuzzi, steam room.

I booked this hotel because of the close proximity to the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel shuttle runs every 20 minutes and starts at 5:00 AM, we had a very early flight and had to get a taxi because the shuttle wasn't running yet.

I booked this hotel because of the close proximity to the airport. It is a good hotel, the food at the restaurant was good. I requested a crib for the room and it was set up upon our arrival. This rarely happens ahead of time, and really helped us having it ready when we got there.

Good Marriot close to Hong Kong airport.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had a stopover that supposedly should last nine hours, and decided to have some rest at this hotel. Unfortunately, we needed to wait one hour for transportation and checking in, plus an hour delayed flight; plus 40 minutes wandering at the airport for finding the quay for waiting for the hotel bus. We hardly could sleep and rest. It would be useful that you share the information of where to go for the hotel bus right in the confirmation so guests do not lose time in finding it. Also, you should consider increasing the frequency of the bus.

A Marriot hotel is always a Marriot. It has excellent service and attention. Room service is excellent also, with great options for dining. The room was very spacious, and we had a great bathtub which is always a good pamper for tired guests.

It was perfect for our overnight stay,
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hot tub was very small and had some sharp edges.

The bed was very comfortable and considering the hotel was at the airport it was very quiet. Breakfast was excellent.

Spacious room
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The shuttle to DNL was too restrictive. The gentleman Marc or something like that wasn’t helpful and ignored me when I told him that my husband and son were not on the bus. After several times talking to him, then he responded that “you can get off”! Very bad experience. He spoilt our day.

Spacious room

shuttle to disneyland, smooth check in & check out.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Marriot staff at airport counter not helpful at all. My family & I arrive at the airport at 12.45 midnight & I went to the marriot counter to ask about shuttle bus to the hotel. the staff at the counter not helping & said shuttle bus already finish and ask me to call hotel by myself & he just go. not a good start for me

shuttle to disneyland, smooth check in & check out.

The resaurant with pooltable on Mezzanine was good .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in took 18 minutes due to a very angry receptionist . She asked if we wanted Queen size bed or single beds . We choose Queens and then she told us it is only 2 breakfast for free . In my papers it is 5 people ckecking in and 4 free breakfasts i two doublerooms. Of course we also got rhe smallest rooms and far away from elevators. It is Always like that whe we use booking.com !

The resaurant with pooltable on Mezzanine was good . Good food and good drinks.

good location but too noisy for accommodation stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

too noisy ~1-bustling lobby & front desk area. Reception always in line but only few staffs there. Early to know Hotel is running a very good business but it’s not a 5star hotel standard. 2-very poor soundproofing, a group of people lives upstairs or next door kept laughing &charting loudly til midnight, no idea where the voice comes from exactly but every words they said can be heard clearly

Perfect location for air travelers

A letdown
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We reserved a room with a King Sized bed and this was changed at reception, due to excessively high demand. Why then when we booked did the website list it as available? A potential guest is clearly fooled into believing that a room they would prefer is available, and therefore books it. This is terrible customer service - when I questioned it at reception I was given the answer above, and was expected to accept this with no apology or consideration. Unfortunately, it was late in the evening, and we were incredibly tired after a long day of traveling, and did not want the hassle of complaining, so did not push the complaint at the time. I am sure that the reception staff would know this, and use it to the hotel's advantage, e.g. double booking rooms. Considering the high price that I paid for the room, this is not only poor customer service but a rip-off. Suffice to say that it is very unlikely that we would choose to stay at another Marriot hotel. In addition, I will be advising all my friends and colleagues (of which many would likely choose a hotel such as Marriot) not to stay in one.

Convenient and pleasant hotel spoiled by rude staff
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checkin and checkout staff : both seemed to be hurried and lacked courtesy. No apologies when twin room could not be provided as requested. Checkin lady said the requested bed type 'could not be guaranteed but subject to availability', almost like reciting from a legal document. Checkout lady stopped me from coming to the counter just because the preceding guest, who had finished check-out, was stepping aside not far from the counter. It was him who said he had finished. If there were misunderstanding on counter staff's part, no smile nor apology. Surprisingly rude for staff at a 5-star hotel: not a word of please when asking guest to fill in info on checkin and signing the bill on checkout. Just using finger and straight command, no smiles.

I like hotel's hardware, which include the excellent bed, spacious room, and the well appointed bathroom. The Tharn toiletries were good and cute. Also like the food and service at the Chinese restaurant.

Quick and painless, busses to/from MTR could be better signed as difficult to find when arriving at
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast should have been included. Restaurant closed during afternoon which was painful as many people arriving and wanting to eat.

Pool was lovely, and the reason I booked it. Reception was weird. Pretty girls offering advice but noone helping with bags of finding transport connection

Great transit stay!

It’s pricey.

Friendly staff , excellent customer service. We were upgraded and I love that the king size bed wasn’t just two single beds pushed together ! The receptionist presented my son with a plush toy to keep. Room service was fast and good. Lots of options and a variety of eastern and western dishes. We were flying to Europe, and to break up the trip to make it more manageable for my son, we stayed in Hong Kong- it was less than 10 minutes from the airport and there were free shuttle buses to and from and to other locations also. Beautiful bathtub and very clean. Really nice toiletries and good blackout curtains for our jet lag. Close to the Asian expo also- just convenient and efficient! Made for a fantastic recharge.

Overall, it was awesome. We enjoyed our stay except for the shuttle service which may improve.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The problem was the shuttle. We were on time at the Tung Chung Station at the time indicated in the schedule card that they gave. We had been waiting for minutes but no shuttle arrive. One of the reason that I booked at Marriott is the shuttle service because I was with a kid.

The food was great and so with the room, even the staff, they were very accommodating. Overall, it was awesome.

Loved the big rooms, the location, their restaurants.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had to wait a couple of hours to get our room on arrival as it wasn't ready.

Loved the big rooms, the location, their restaurants. The hotel is very clean and the staff very helpful and polite. There are 2 different free shuttle buses, one to the airport and the other to the closest subway station. We went in the subway to see a few markets and had loads of fun. I'd definitely stay again.

Very relaxing stopover.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The food in the lounge bar was a little overpriced.

The indoor pool and spa facilities are a great facility for tired travellers. The reception staff were very helpful and offered me a late checkout. Good buffet breakfast too.

Disappointing, awful staff & poor value for money!!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Awful communication by staff, very rude and didn’t go out there way at all when tried to communicate with them before arriving (emailed twice and called with no reply), awful food and value for money, bad spa treatment left in agony the next day butbwas forced to pay for massage without a Doctors note which is pretty impossible when I’m in HongKong for 1 night stop over, Hotel was freezing in all areas had to eat with coats on. I wouldn’t stay again or recommend and altogether put me off the Marriott chain.

I liked the bedsheets & the bathroom (although my bath was dirty)

A quintessential Marriott experience
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Not enough staff at the front desk which is frustrating when you’re tired and want to get to your room

Marriott brand standard all over. Great property with accommodating staff, super gym, and loved the in-house Chinese restaurant

Good size room, comfortable and clean excellent choice if your in town for Expo
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The elevators are slow a little only thing i can think off

How close it is to the World Asia Expo and from their you can easily take a train to the city or airport.

The room was spacious and clean.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

That the service charge was not included in the price shown on booking.com and it was same amount as the room.

The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable with fluffy pillows. The toiletries were lovely. They also try to be eco friendly.

Great.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel location was convenient. Availability of shuttle bus. Room clean enough. Bed comfortable. Staff were helpful, accommodating and friendly.

Comfortable ! perfect for a one night stay.
    • Executive Double or Twin Room with Club Lounge Access

nothing really

The bed was super comfy which made for a good night sleep after a long flight . Shuttle bus to and from the Airport and the free Shuttle bus to the nearest MTR station Tung Chung

The hotel is excellent for a short layover, otherwise there is nothing nearby to see or go to.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Value for money paid do not exactly match.

The proximity of the hotel to the airport is the biggest advantage for guests who have only a day or two to stay. Luggage storage was also very convenient; we checked out prior to our tour since we could not come back at the scheduled check out time on our last day of stay.

Handy location for an overnight transit, very close to the airport with easy access to the city.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Lacks a bit of atmosphere but that’s what you expect from an airport hotel. If you’re looking for a true Hong Kong experience, stay in the city, but if you need somewhere to rest your head while you stopover, this is a good option.

Good choice if you need to stay close to the airport - a free shuttle bus takes two minutes to get to the terminal, and it’s located on the Airport Express line so easy to take a quick trip into the city if you have time. The rooms are clean and well appointed, as you would expect from a Marriott, and the customer service was friendly and efficient.

No major problem but would probably use the better located Regal Hotel when transiting next time.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Located in a bit of a wilderness unless you are going to the Expo centre. Over 30 minutes wait for the hotel shuttle bus from the airport to hotel after a long flight.

Check in/out was fast and efficient. Comfortable beds. Walking distance to HK Express train station.

Somewhat disappointing
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Having stayed at the Hyatt Regency Hotel two weeks prior, we were quite disappointed!! Booked via booking.com so I expected no hassles with check-in. However partner who arrived first early afternoon as I had to change my flight (arriving after 10pm that day) due to family emergency, was not allowed to check-in to the room without paying a deposit - this was difficult as he had lost his credit card 2 days prior, even though he had his passport, and the Booking.com booking confirmation sheet (which is secured against my credit card). No minibar and drinks very expensive. Not enough towels in the swimming changing rooms.

Fairly average to be honest. Some staff very friendly, others not so. Has indoor swimming pool though a bit cold for an expensive hotel and strangely the hot tub / steam room / sauna were in the changing rooms. Free shuttle to airport though does not operate at night.

Nice place to stay.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Restaurant food was good but very expensive I paid $90 USA dollars for 2 hamburgers with fries and a chicken dinner. We drank water, if we added a soda it would have been more than $100.

Excellent place to stay especially if you have a long layover or early flight...

A disgusting and discriminating experience. Should have spent my money elsewhere.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We had to wait at the reception lounge for almost 6 hours before we could get a room. No consideration from the hotel staff for the young children and 2 senior citizens that were travelling with us. The staff was rude at the front desk when asked if we could check in a little earlier than normal considering we had spent the whole night on the plane and the kids and the oldies were a little restless. The toilet blocked up a few times during our stay which was appalling. I paid for my 7 nights stay (approx HKD $16000) in advance and wasn’t prepared to leave a HKD $5000 security deposit over and above the cost of my stay. Due to this, every morning at around 6 am when I ordered a glass of warm milk to feed our 5 year old son, the staff would make us come down to reception to pay for it before they’d take our order. We had to pay for everything in advance no matter how small the order was, which was traumatising as I’d need to walk down to the reception each time to pay for it so we could get on with life. Very dissatisfying considering the trivial amount for goods and the huge discomfort involved. Over and above, we were locked out of our room upon our return from a day’s excursion to Macau due to our previous night’s dinner bill at one of the hotel’s in-house restaurants who actually charged it to our room and did not request a prompt payment. The bill was slipped under the door whilst we were away for the day so there was no way we could have got to it unless we could get into the room. And mind you I still had 2 more days stay outstanding at the hotel at this point as my Accomodation was paid for in full at the start and all our belongings were still in the room. I had never ever experienced such treatment in any 5 star establishment either in Sydney or anywhere on the globe. The staff buckled and apologised profoundly when I let loose my fury over this low life treatment.

Very convenient
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- Only one bus schedule to (1000H) and from Disneyland (2045H) ; they should add more especially during peak seasons - Not much variety for the breakfast buffet

Shuttle buses to MTR Tung Chung station and airport

I booked with prepaid condition since March2017 for 3 adults.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I booked with prepaid condition since March2017 for 3 adults. When checking in, hotel staff told she arrange a bed for us(3 adults?) and needed us to pay more if I want to stay in 2 beds room. It did not make sense. After the argument, she accepted to give me the 2 beds room and suggest that I better book directly to the hotel next time for better service. If I book through Booking.com, they can not guarantee that their service will meet my satisfaction. Should Booking.com due to this hotel. They are unreliable partner and will destroy the reputation of Booking.com

Hotel was clean and comfy
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel was near expo, but no other shops or restaurant was open during our stay due to an event. Had difficulty in finding food for breakfast

Hotel was clean and comfy

Excellent for overnight near airport
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Half the Staff doesn't speak English We booked all hotels double occupancy in Hk Nz and Australia via booking NH Booking listed us for this hotel as single use Therefore we're asked to pay for second breakfast

Best swimming pool ever Excellent breakfast Great Chinese restaurant Nice room