Accommodations Flights Flight + Hotel Car Rentals Tours & Activities Airport Taxis

View vacation packages to

2. Japan hotel reviews
  3. Kagawa hotel reviews
  4. Naoshima hotel reviews
Japan Naoshima Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Dormitory in Kowloon Review Score: 8.5

“Great location and really nice staff”

• Minshuku Takenoya Review Score: 9.1

“Value for money !! The room is big and clean very comfortable , the owner was very nice and try to assist The location is great right next to the Project house.”

• Wright Style Review Score: 8.6

“I fractured my knee as I was arriving to Naoshima. A staff member from the hotel (Kooki) took me to the local clinic and he stayed with me me until I was dismissed. The owner of the hotel also came to the clinic to find out how I was doing and asked if I needed anything. I was given a room on the first floor because of my injury even though that was not the original arrangement. The whole staff and the owner made sure that I was ok during my stay, while I was making arrangements to come back home due to my injury. I needed to take the early ferry to Takeshita to come back to Canada, and the owner woke up early to drive me to the ferry terminal. I cannot thank enough the owner and the staff for all their kindness. The hotel is also a very nice place to stay and enjoy Naoshima. I could not go around the island as I hoped for, but I will be back.”

• Guest House Shimayado Aisunao Review Score: 8.2

“Lovely staff, and nice quiet place. Great value for money, we were happy with our stay.”

• Mrs. Maroulla's HOUSE Review Score: 9

“Forget staying in the overpriced art museums on the island- this is the loveliest, quaintest little place. Super close walk to Miyanoura port and bus stop for island shuttle bus. Many little cafes close by. Supermarket close if you want to cook your own food. Bread, spreads, tea and coffee etc in fridge and restocked. Staff super helpful Clean towels etc daily which I didn't expect Absolutely loved it”

• Oyajino Umi Review Score: 7.5

“Good location, cats galore! Clean and comfy.”

• La Curación Review Score: 8.5

“Nice owner, Good place, Clean”

• UOGASHI 7070 Ocean View Review Score: 8.8

“Very new clean studio room. Everything was very functional. The room itself is quite small though. Nice firm comfortable beds. Breakfast and dinner were very delicious. Hosts were all very kind and helpful. Good internet connection. We hired bicycles and went to the Chichu museum (a bit of steep hill climb but we managed). Very nice little island and very memorable museums and house projects.”

• Guest House Oomiyake Review Score: 8.4

“The old house and garden were breathtaking and full of a sense of history. Our host was delightful and very helpful. Free use of bicycles and excellent wifi! Warm and spacious apartment a haven after cold winter days exploring Naoshima. ”

• Bamboo Village Review Score: 8.6

“Very nice and helpful staff. A nice hostel style place.”

The 10 Best Hotels in Naoshima