2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Ascott Macau

Reviews of Ascott Macau This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

R. Cidade de Braga, Nape, Macau, Macau

#24 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Room is big and very good.
    • Executive Suite

The breqkfast included in the room rate. Should have at least different selections for food because we stayed for 4 nights.

Room is big and very good. Staff is accommodting. Will recommend this hotel to friends

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 11, 2018

when in Macau, we will always stay at Ascott! Our home away from home.
    • Executive Suite

There is nothing that we do not like in Ascott.

i love the breakfast buffet. I also love the beautiful view from my room. And most of all, the staffs always make us feel at home

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 30, 2018

great stay
    • Noble Suite

breakfast could use more options but it was delicious, location depends on why you're going to macau.

staff was amazing and the room was really comfy. we got upgraded to an executive suite because it was our first time here and it was incredible! hotel is not near the old town but it's near good casinos.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Great hotel, not the greatest breakfast.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Breakfast was okay if very chinese for a 4 star hotel in a major city. However the kitchen staff were unhelpful and put onions in my omelette without asking me if I wanted them. The onions were massive and it was one of the worst omelets I’ve had. Salt shaker didn’t work, coffee was burnt. 2 guest in the restaurant and the staff still managed to sit and chat Amongst themselves and ignore us.

Great rooms,bathroom wonderful, front desk staff impeccable.

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

We were upgraded to a suite with wonderful view.
    • Noble Suite

The room was not ready when we came, even though we informed about our arrival in advance. The breakfast could be better.

We were upgraded to a suite with wonderful view. The toiletries in the room were excellent, all the facilities are also great.

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

Not value for money

Very bad experience. Check in and out very slow. Room was not clean at all and bad smell indie the room. Really annoying They no accept USD for deposit or MOP or HKD. Poor breakfast and no many options Won’t come back again!

Location. Comfortable bed. Thanks for the free upgrade to noble suit

• Reviewed: November 16, 2018

enjoy the hotel but spoilt by the bad experience upon checking out
    • Deluxe Twin Room

bad experience with reception staff upon checking out - couldn't get much assistance to get taxi and went to roadside with our luggage to flag down passing taxi that we paid MOP 50 when hotel is charging MOP 450 for each trip. we needed 2 taxis.

2 rooms apartment is value for money and location is ideal.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Nice room, hotel not accommodating for English speaking only, outdoor pool closed for winter.
    • Executive Suite

Hotel clearly advertise outdoor pool 'open all year around' when in fact it was closed for maintenance over a long 'Winter' period. Also, you cannot order room service for English speaking only. Also - there was a cockroach in the male changing room shower which was a little concerning!

My suite was nice. I did have problems with room service and the pool being falsely advertised as open when in fact it was closed for a number of months. I liked the fact that the duty manager did call to apologize (although no compensation was offered).

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

will stay again next time as it is in good location
    • Deluxe Twin Room

breakfast very bad, the food are cold, too less choices, won't try next time even it is free. the room is not very clean.

the check-in service is fine and the staff is nice.

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

SPACIOUS suites.

SPACIOUS suites. It was exactly as described. Very close to MGM and WYNN properties. Easy walk to Macau's historic sites and the local bus #3A stops right by the hotel on return from the old town. Getting to and from Macau's Outer Ferry terminal is also easy - we caught the free MGM shuttle. Lastly - the staff was great. They left a nice note and piece of cake in the room for my birthday. We thought that was a really nice touch.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

No one greeted me and my family when we entered the hotel...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No one greeted me and my family when we entered the hotel for checking in in the afternoon last Saturday, my first time stay in Ascott. The front desk lady just looked at her computer and she never looked at me even after I told her I am Mr Chow and was to check in for 3 rooms. Unbelievable and utterly impolite. Shocking ! Only 1 staff was there at the front desk, and many guests came in after me. Nobody showed up and politely told.them to queue up and explain the lack of front desk staff. My checking in told almost 3o minutes. Horrible. And when it was about to be completed, and the crowd of people behind me was really angry because they just did not know what the hell was going on with only 1 ineffective and impolite front staff, 1 girl came out from the back door of the front desk, sipping a drink when the sight of so many waiting guests immediately shocked her into action. She must be idling in the room behind the front desk before her emergence. The breakfast is hopeless. I went with my son for a sauna. None.showed us how the locker worked. We locked all our clothes in the locker , and was complete naked and shivering after the sauna, could not open the lock after the sauna. There was no phone in the changing room for help. Luckily my son who has not changed yet went out for help. Help arrived later and unlock my locker. However, after my son has changed and locked his clothing, and when he got out after the sauna, he could not open his locker. Luckily I have dressed already and could go out for help. This is hopeless. Both of us could have locked our clothing in the lockers at the same time and were unable the open them after the sauna, in which case we have to go our, both if us, completely naked, to the reception for help, as there was no house phone in the.changing room. This is a hell, and a hellish experience.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

I lived in Somerset in Shenzhen for 4 years this not as good and not coming back
    • Noble Suite

Your people at check in act like they are too tired to help with anything. We asked for a taxi and was told to go to MGM. At breakfast the lady was not going to let us eat because the date on my tickets were wrong because they took the other tickets the day before. Housekeeping didn’t sweep the floors or wash the coffee cups. If you want me to wash my own dishes then give my some soap

Only for the facility the customer service was not good. Your staff is not trained to make guest feel welcome. Your staff spends more time telling us what they will not do rather than looking for ways to say yes. This is Macau not mainland China

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

A very nice and luxury suite
    • Executive Suite

Booking.com provided the wrong direction for the property. We walked around the area for a long time before we can find the property. The reception of the property is at the back of the building.

Room is big, facilities are very good, location is convenient, all staff are very friendly, breakfast is very good. Everything is perfect after we checked in.

• Reviewed: November 1, 2018

Pleasant stay
    • Noble Suite

The breakfast should have more variety The air condition is too cold

The location is very convenient. The staff is attentive to address our requests.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

For my business trip, I stayed in this hotel a couple of...
    • Noble Suite

For my business trip, I stayed in this hotel a couple of times. It is not far from where I work, and the hotel is quiet with a simple yet good breakfast.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

ascott hotel is the best hotel suitable for non players of casino.
    • Noble Suite

I like its proximity to the office where we had our meeting. and the fact that there is no casino inside the hotel. We also enjoyed the BREAKFAST spread, it has everything that we liked to eat and savior,

A Comfortable Stay !
    • Executive Suite

1. check-out was very slow as there was only one staff man-ing the station with at least three sets of customers waiting in line; we had to just leave the room keys on the reception desk, as we had to hurry for our ferry; perhaps they had better arrange more staff during check-out times (we checked out at 10 A.M.); 2. no pots and pans in the suite although there were cooking rings; perhaps we had needed to ask the reception, but we did not cook during our stay; and 3. bath room had a drainage smell - we fixed it by covering the drainage hole with a wet towel.

1. Location was excellent - close to casinos and historical sites; 2. clean. quiet, comfortable; and 3. we were allocated the suite as we had specified (thank you to Ascott).

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

Value for money, well located hotel
    • Executive Suite

found a hair on the pillow wondering bedding cleanliness.

Spacious room, took the free bus from ferry pier to MGM which is just across the street,, quiet and spacious lobby, comfortable bed, coffee machine, pleasant stay without the casino crowd, reasonable breakfast buffet included

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

The location of Ascott is excellent as it is near the major...

The location of Ascott is excellent as it is near the major casino attractions like MGM, Wynn and Star World. The room is well designed and bed was comfortable. The reception staff was friendly and ever willing to assist. The breakfast spread was good. I will return to Ascott if I visit Macau again

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

One night at executive suite
    • Executive Suite

The buffet breakfast is basic not with many variety , if it improves it will be perfect

The room is big , the decoration is good , bar area is nice and luxury bathroom. They prepared a small cake for celebration of birthday which is sweet !

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Ascott Macau review
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Friendly and helpful staff. I stayed for 1 day and was overall very happy with my stay. Breakfast was included in the price and was fresh, warm and great. Very well furnished room (washing machine, fridge, kettle, TV, ...). Free Wi-Fi worked well. I will definitely be recommending this hotel to anyone planning on visiting Macau.

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

Superb rooms and helpful staff - top quality choice at a competitive price, adjacent to top resorts.

Given the excellent quality of the room (better than any other hotel I've visited), I was slightly disappointed that the selection at the buffet breakfast was not up to the same excellent standard.

Upgraded to a suite on arrival, which was a fantastic room (an inbuilt TV even at the end of the bath!). Staff were very helpful and hotel very well located near the main resorts.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

We are traveling with young children and they provided a...
    • Noble Suite

The kitchenette would be even more functional if they do provide more kitchen wares? Maybe I could have asked them if they have but I skipped the trouble. Is great to have breakfast included but the choices need to be improved and so does the quality.

We are traveling with young children and they provided a good amount of space plus a kitchenette and washing/dryer machine. Great location and everything you need are just around the corner. The staffs are helpful enough and we did feel being welcomed.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

Lovely hotel room.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in and out was very slow. Breakfast wasn’t up to the standard of the other areas of the hotel. The food wasn’t that warm. Indoor pool was closed due to cleaning but this was only told to us by a note left in the room.

Lovely hotel room. Extremely clean. Comfy bed. Good location for exploring the older Portuguese part of Macau. Nice facilities in the hotel. The gym and outdoor pool looked nice but didn’t have chance to use them. We got a upgrade to an executive room due to hotel not having the room we booked available.

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

While the hotel does not have its own bus from/to the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The room was clean and nice. The only discomfort was the noise of air-conditioner, which was not at all serious during the daytime but was occasionally annoying when we were asleep. Not really a serious problem, though.

While the hotel does not have its own bus from/to the ferry terminal, you can use the bus of MGM Macau.

• Reviewed: August 31, 2018

New clean big and peaceful environment
    • Noble Suite

Reception in the fitness need more training.Either he don’t understand English or not willing to explain about the facilities inside the fitness swimming and changing area ...

New clean big and peaceful environment

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Breakfast is acceptable.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

No Shuttle bus from Ferry!

Breakfast is acceptable... lets say nice! Location is more convenient for restaurants or PizzaHut MCDS & etc. also no have casinos it is good for someone as me :-)) ...

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Comfortable and well located

The biggest and only problem was the unpleasant odor in the bathroom when using the sink. We have stayed here a several times in different types of rooms, and it was a common problem. Ascott needs deal with this plumbing problem and get it fixed soon.

Perfect location for our trip because it's only steps from place we need to go. The washer/dryer worked well and we used it everyday. Breakfast was good as well as swimming pool and the gym. It doesn't have casino, so less traffic around it. You can get free shuttle and taxi from MGM across the street.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Awesome location with excellent service and extremely clean.
    • Executive Suite

There wasn't anything I didn't enjoy.

Awesome location with excellent service and extremely clean. I was there for 1 night and it was perfect for me.

• Reviewed: August 2, 2018

Suite was spacey and location was very central.
    • Executive Suite

The staff seemed unorganized and overworked. There was only one staff at check-in and we were asked to wait since the room was not ready. The breakfast was mediocre at best, not much choice. Another annoyance was that the outside pool closes already at 7pm at night and on our last day they closed the pool completely. We checked out the outside pool across the road at the MGM which was awesome and was open until 10pm. Next time we'll stay there.

Suite was spacey and location was very central.

• Reviewed: July 24, 2018

Excellent stay!

The staff was friendly and the check-in and check-out were smooth. The room was very clean and spacious with all the required equipment and exceeded my expectation. The hotel itself is perfectly located to explore the city of Macau but does not offer an own shuttle service which isn't an issue because you can just use the other free shuttles of a few hotels nearby. All in all, I highly recommend this place.

• Reviewed: July 20, 2018

A great hotel for long stay as there is kitchen equipments and washing machine in the room.
    • Noble Suite

Breakfast can be improved. No shuttle service to the from airport. The room has all kitchen equipments but no utensils which is meaningless to have a kitchen in the room.

The room is spacious been upgraded into an executive suite. The location is in the middle of the city.

• Reviewed: July 13, 2018

Wonderfull...

Nothing...

It's a wonderfull experience to stay in Ascott. Great room with nice furniture and ambience. The doorman is so helpfull. Good breakfast too...

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

Access to nice restaurants on a first floor of the building.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Air condition is always set to 23 deg and it feels humid inside the room. Staff is not always cooperate well. Big issue with personnel in club house. In general big issue with service and ppl from staff.

Access to nice restaurants on a first floor of the building. Unfortunately it do not belong to Ascot, maybe that’s why service in restaurant is so good. Comfortable beds

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Very comfortable, good location, maybe a bit too expensive.

View wasn't great from our side of the hotel. Tv was small and we couldn't watch the world cup in our room.

Nice big room, lovely bathroom and shower. Washer and dryer in the room was really useful. Tasty breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Well done !

Situation little exentred comparing some other nice hotels there. But not really a problem.

Nice suite room with a good view on the city. Hot water into a bath with TV, really relaxing. Staff friendly and helpful. Thank you.

• Reviewed: June 14, 2018

Great location and good amenities

Nothing really but the breakfast menu can be improved. Limited choice and same stuff almost everyday

Nice clean and spacious rooms with built in kitchens. Perfect location and great value for money.

• Reviewed: June 7, 2018

nice and roomy hotel without the fuzz.

no usb outlets

small breakfast but reasonably good. I dont like too many food in fuffet. Staff very helpful. i left some thing in the room and they rang me in Hong Kong.

• Reviewed: May 31, 2018

Very nice

Upgraded room! Staff was very friendly, room was clean and the hotel is close to the city! As for shuttle busses, the hotel does not have their own shuttle busses, but there are a few free hotel shuttles close by so that was not an issue. The bedroom is separated from kitchen and living room area. Bed was King-size and very comfy! Bathroom two sinks, shower and bath tub.

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

The room was ok!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The carpet and the aircon

The room was ok! Realy for the family good to stay but the big problem is the aircon is very bad condition now its summer guys do something thats why we stay there to relax thank you.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

A perfect stay in Ascott Macau
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Absolutely everything : staff is really nice and helpful, the hotel is well equipped (appreciated the sauna and pool, didn't get a chance to hit the gym), the breakfast is well furnished. That was a really good stay.

• Reviewed: May 6, 2018

I liked everything.

I liked everything. Best place in my whole 5 month trip. The staff really want u to have a good stay there and they help u with absolutely everything. Thank you. ☺️

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

A decent experience
    • Noble Suite

check in lobby counter feels a little too low for comfort. felt awkward while waiting for check in procedure. requested a non smoking room but got a smoke filled room anyway.

Great room design, great facilities, good food (breakfast), good location.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Secret retreat for the traveler who hates casinos
    • Noble Suite

The hotel feels like a corporate apartment. The checkin process was excessively long, there were two desks, nice staff but the steps/time required while other guests were arriving/needing help.

Depends on your reasons for Macau but if you want a quiet retreat from the gambling and activity this is the place. The hotel looks large but there are actually only 6 floors of guest rooms and the rest are apartments or condominiums. Comfortable, clean, complete. Mine had a kitchenette which was nice but will go unused.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

Apart from breakfast, exceptional value for money.
    • Executive Suite

Breakfast subpar in marked contrast with marked overall quality of the facilities .

Exceptional value for money. Apart from breakfast and if you're not looking for luxury, excellent alternative to Macau's five star hotels.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Unfortunately not what we expected
    • Noble Suite

Seeing this hotel on booking made me assume it is an ascott hotel like I know them, 5 star. Arriving there we learnt it only occupies up to 7th floor in that building. Everything is small, so is the breakfast buffet, staff there not helpful, no cold cuts, 1 orange jam, no butter, they ran out of stuff, no replacement. Extra bed sheet delivered, next evening it was gone again. Towels replaced, what we didn't asked for. I wonder why so many hotels pretend to be green, but replacing towels each day without that they are placed on the floor. Overall dissapointing hotel.

Location is good, close to the water and easy to walk to downtown area and the old Town. The house keeping at evening was kind and friendly, reception staff friendly.

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

The stay was not bad overall, though addressing the - points wld have made our stay better.
    • Executive Suite

Rm 512- Our view was nearby apartments - which looked really close so ended up closing the blinds the whole time.This made the room dark. I was expecting view shown on the photo on booking.com listing. Also email confirmation said check-in time is 2PM but they said it's 3PM and we were asked to wait. Very few selection on breakfast spread and on those two days, food usually run out quickly and kitchen was not quick enough to replenish. Also the bathroom floor was not thoroughly cleaned. Saw a dirt/stain on the floor which I could not remove at first then on the 2nd day, saw it again, so I used wet tissue to remove it, and it was removed.

Spacious and they gave us a bottle of wine as I mentioned we were celebrating our anniversary. Microwave was handy as we had almost untouched food fr outside resto that we were able to have for lunch the next day. They also gave us late check out time of 1PM.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

From front desk to house keeping, couldn't find a single...

Not much of veg stuff in breakfast, though I won't consider it dislike.

From front desk to house keeping, couldn't find a single thing to regret my my stay, everything taken care professionally.

• Reviewed: March 26, 2018

Overall, I'm quite satisfied to accommodate at your Hotel.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

There's sickening stench from the basin in the bathroom. The smell is quite disgusted. I need to bring a fan inside to bathroom, otherwise, I can't stay over a minute. Besides, it's quite dark inside bathroom. Advise to add 1 more light at showeroom.

Front desk staff is very nice. Especially I have special request on the date of arrival, your staff (Wendy) took immediate action to contact me to confirm everything that I'm very appreciated. Besides, location is good and convenient.

• Reviewed: March 19, 2018

Will stay at Ascott next time!!!

I don't like the check-in and check-out policy of the hotel but again they offered us a 1hour late check-out.

We got free upgrade on the arrival. We booked deluxe double but got executive suite and it was great, because we had more facilities and brighter room and we also got free hq coffee with coffee machine.

• Reviewed: March 3, 2018

Good location if you want to see Macau city
    • Executive Suite

Check in and check out quite slow. In addition I paid with HK dollar she did not recalculate the rate from MOP for me!

Cleaner was very nice and polite

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

The location is good near WINN, MGM and LISBOA etc, and the...
    • Noble Suite

This hotel doesn't have a shuttle bus, so need to go other hotels have bus or use public transport.

The location is good near WINN, MGM and LISBOA etc, and the hotel is good for the price even suite room :) It is breakfast in this hotel that my family like most.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Location is convenient but not that in crowded area that I...
    • Noble Suite

Not access to gym room by room card. May they change this policy?

Location is convenient but not that in crowded area that I like. Room size is big & clean. Staff is nice with warm greeting.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

okay for the fair charged but refer to "didn't like" items for improvement.
    • Executive Suite

Building envelop is poorly "built" hence air leakage is noticeable where cold wind draft can be felt! Also, sound insulation is bad; it feels a bit noisy at bed room during night time.

spacious and comfortable room decor; decent facilities for in-room preparation of snack & coffee.

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

Very bad experience at this 'hotel'
    • Noble Suite

no one make up room, even I called to call centre and mentioned must be clean the room. HOWEVER, after few couple hours, room status: still DIRTY. The question is, why no one clean the room, even the guest has been complained. No one give me a reasonable explanation at the end.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The kitchen is in the room.

So far from Center. We could not check-in at 3pm. When we go back we should re-process of check-in again at night. Expensive deposit rate.

The kitchen is in the room.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Amazing place!
    • Noble Suite

The place is superb with great 5-stars facilities. Although it's a bit far from the cotai strip, I think it's comfortable because it's close to the macau outer terminal.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

5.5
    The room was big and clean
    • Executive Suite

How come 5 star hotel doesn't have heater in the room. We were chilled during 2 nights stayed there. When we asked the reception, they told us that the hotel doesn't have heater. We eventually got sick after checked out.

The room was big and clean

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Still one of the best in Macau
    • Executive Suite

This room looked a bit worn out compared to others I’ve been in. The room door didn’t close because it’s falling from the mount and there were a few hairs in bathtub that obviously do not belong to me. But nothing that an extra attention can’t solve easily. A window in the room also not properly closed and let’s outside air in. Just a note for weather. It was extremely cold and there isn’t any heating system. I’ve notice this in almost all hotels actually. I find them all poorly prepared for cold as they are mostly worried with hot summer weather.

This was not the first time I’ve stayed at Ascott Macau. In fact I use it every time I can. It’s definitely one of the best hotels of Macau in terms of facilities, location and comfort. Provided a quiet experience (what others dont) away from the filthy noisy smoky gambling oriented hotels. I guess it’s just a normal place but stands out as others are super bad including the super expensive ones.

• Reviewed: January 27, 2018

Good location & nice room interior.
    • Noble Suite

The staff was a bit rude. She thought I couldn’t understand Chinese because I spoke in English to her & so began saying bad things about how my name in the booking & my passport is different.

Good location & nice room interior.

• Reviewed: January 26, 2018

Overall a pleasant stay, good location and room quality
    • Noble Suite

Breakfast quality and selection was disappointing and the food didn’t taste good at all.

Room was comfortable and amenities was good, especially the Dolce Gusto machine and L’ocitanne toiletries which were great.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Huge rooms but looks like more an Appart hôtel than an hotel
    • Executive Suite

The heat was not working in the whole holel ! I have been freezing any part of the hotel I was : my bedroom, the breakfast room, the gym... The breakfast was disappointing!

The room was huge and the bathroom really wonderful

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Good stay. However, avoid the breakfast here.
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast was horrible. Poor selection, poor quality and poor service. Better eat outside!

The room was spacious and clean. Location is conveniently in walking distance to many casinos and old town centre.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

I will definitely stay here again!
    • Executive Suite

The breakfast -they should enhance it

The location is so accessible to and from the city center.it is also 'kid friendly' since most of the hotels have casino this one will give you more privacy.away from the smoking and open casino...the room we got is so spacious as well.

• Reviewed: January 8, 2018

Fair good enough at such a convenient location.
    • Executive Suite

There are no reason for the negligence of the USB plug facility in such a new hotel as well as no adapter supply on the front desk.

Spacious on the suite and the facility in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Another awesome stay!
    • Premier Suite

The air condition inside the room was not functioning well. We called the housekeeping for assistance and we were given the waiver to sign to open the windows which became a lot better since it's windy outside. Moreover, we would like to thank that Filipino housekeeping who was scheduled on an overnight shift because he assisted us well with regards to the air condition inside our room. Since it's not my first time staying in this hotel which I love how it feels like staying here but the only thing concern is if the door going to the bathroom would have a lock then it would be better. Another thing which I was kind of annoyed was regarding on how the front desk (was not able to recall the name) answer and responded to my request on a late-check out. The tone of voice and the phrases used were somewhat rude in a way. Other than that all were fine.

The room was really spacious with all the convenience needed. My expectation in this hotel never failed me, upon check-in I was asked to present my physical credit card and due to some misunderstanding, it was not yet charged to my account instead it was still on hold for authorization only until the next day upon check-out, I was then notified but unfortunately I forgot to bring along my credit cards with me as I am rest assured that I won't be needing them anymore. I was overwhelmed when Sun informed me that there shouldn't be any problem with that and she proceeded with the settlement. Another remarkable experience!

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Breakfast was extremely mediocre, we've had better in...
    • Executive Suite

Breakfast was extremely mediocre, we've had better in much cheaper places. That said the Chinese food was way better than the European offerings (toast with cheese melted on top is not "assorted pizza"), but still not exactly great. Staff were quite disappointing too: Except for one notable exception (a woman named "Stella" if I remember correctly) staff didn't seem particularly interested in guests. The concierge saw us arrive in a taxi, then turned around and walked away without even offering to help with luggage. On checkout we asked if he could call us a taxi and he wordlessly pointed at the front desk lady. Once the taxi arrived he once again watched us handling our luggage by ourselves despite hovering around us the entire time.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

great stay at Ascott hotel

wonderful stay at ascott hotel. received a huge room, with a huge bathroom, clean spotless. the roomk also had a washing machine that we could use. very nice breakfast as well. If in Macau, we will be definitely back.

• Reviewed: January 1, 2018

Very nice modern affordable and comfortable hotel
    • Executive Suite

Reception charged my credit card twice (2x holding fees totaling $2000MOP) when I checked-in. It took them nearly 2 weeks to remove the final holding fee. Unfortunately the language barrier didn't make things easier as I had to reexplain the issue multiple ways. Also with respect to room service, you can't charge food to the room. They deliver food from restaurants inside the hotel and you need to pay cash when the food arrives at your door, so make sure you have cash on you (I ordered a sandwich).

Very nice room, modern, comfortable bed. Friendly staff at hotel restaurant/breakfast. The hotel is across the road from MGM. I had an excellent view of the MGM as well from my room and the wifi was excellent. Room nice and quiet which allowed for a good nights rest.

• Reviewed: December 26, 2017

Great location and great hotel with quieter ambience for family trip
    • Noble Suite

The breakfast at The Mix is utterly bad as the food is never been filled up before the end time. Food selection is very limited and they charge high price for it. Anyway, the F&B section doesn't belong to the hotel's management.

The room is super spacious and we got the free room upgrade to executive suite. The amenities are good. Love this hotel as it's secluded from those casinos which is preferable to those travelers with kids.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Not excellent but fairly comfortable stay other than room change
    • Executive Suite

- In the first day, the room on the 7th Floor had a mechanical problem (temparature guage)- very cold: 20 C. The newly assigned room on the 4th floor was okay. - Bad smell from bathroom.

n.a.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

- The room is very spacious with living room and bedroom;
    • Executive Suite

- The room is very spacious with living room and bedroom; - Facilities in the room are good; can watch tv while bathing - The price is good and cheaper than many of the hotels in Macau - Location is good and there is a MacDonald's nearby for us to buy food in late night

• Reviewed: December 15, 2017

Wonderful stay in Macau.
    • Executive Suite

Reception Staff. They seems like not in a good mood all the time.

The room is big with great view. Reasonable price. I like the room interior design. Great location. Not far from everything, also not far from the airport.

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Wonderful stay at Ascott Macau

Breakfast could be a little more vegetarian friendly

Good location. Amazing executive suite. Courteous staff. We got a free upgrade to the suite because we were there for our birthday

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

One of the most amazing hotel I ever visited

The bathroom is great The suite is spacious Cleanliness is excellent The view is awesome The kitchen with washing machine, and other facilities are just amazing To be honest anything good I say about it is just not enough

We Price Match