2. Macau hotel reviews
  3. Macau hotel reviews
  4. Reviews of Conrad Macao, Cotai Central

Reviews of Conrad Macao, Cotai Central This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

At Sands Cotai Central, Cotai Strip, Macau, Macau

#4 of 71 hotels in Macau

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

A pleasant stay that largely meets our expectations.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The western option of the breakfast in the Great Orbit could have been better. It is not quite up to Conrad’s usual standard. The salad in particular was a disappoint. But the Chinese style breakfast was good probably the great majority of the guests there are from mainland China.

Very thoughtful that they presented us a birthday cake in our room after learning it was my wife’s birthday when we checked in. But some of the utilities in the bathroom begin to show signs of ageing.

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

The hotel is extravagant.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The room was extremely smoky. Whilst the staff apologised profusely, as an asthma-sufferer it really was unbearable.

The hotel is extravagant. The pool(s), spa and gym were excellent and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Staff were professional and very friendly, regardless of...

Swimming pool was rather small and dated.

Staff were professional and very friendly, regardless of your nationality. This was consistent during check in and check out. The lobby was fantastic and away from the massive crowds of other similarly priced hotels in Cotai. Rooms used Shanghai Tang toiletries. Fantastic. Beds were comfortable. You can have a very comfortable stay in the hotel without venturing out much.

• Reviewed: November 13, 2018

Guest relationship officer, Fidella gave an exceptional...
    • Junior Suite with City View

Guest relationship officer, Fidella gave an exceptional service to help us(a group with 6) with speedy check in, after our return from HK at midnight due to unusual heavy traffic in HK with three major metro line down. Bravo to the caring staff.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

The room was very comfortable the bed cosy.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The WiFi was a little iffy...not sure when connected and where to sometimes..

The room was very comfortable the bed cosy. The staff were helpful and friendly. The locator of the hotel was b central to Cotai Strip easy access to all the other strip hotels and entertainments.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

One of the best hotels we have stayed at.

One of the best hotels we have stayed at. All elements refined in detail, we felt like a royal family. I am convinced that we will return to Macao and the Conrad Macao Hotel which I’m sure is the best. We are Thank you to the staff for a great stay.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

Great Location and Great Staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Only thing I would've liked was different pillows.

The Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel in great location and offered a free shuttle bus from Ferry Terminal.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

Bad experience
    • Deluxe King Room with Eiffel Tower View

The air con in my room was not working .. I call for assistance and they send someone from the Housekeeping up in 10 mins .. the Housekeeping guy verified and confirm it is not working and called the technician dept .. 30 min later , the technician came and try to fixed it however he could not fixed it , he called another guy I presume to be his superior and finally they got it fixed in 1 hr .. all this while I am stuck in a stuffy room at about midnight while I am trying to get a good sleep

• Reviewed: August 21, 2018

Awesome!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Light switch is a bit confusing but it’s just a trial and error.

The complimentary gifts including a cute bear, rubber duck and candies made the kids very happy while the phone that provides wifi hotspot in macau made the adults very happy. The room also provides a view facing the Parisien. Very nice.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Nice Service
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Eiffel Tower View and Two Queen Beds

i prefer they include the umbrella cost in the room bill. Although that's more environmental concern or the lost rate is high, the umbrella borrowing process did not coherent with the Cornad experience.

The staff is excellent. They are trained to listen and casual chat with you. Frankly the hardware is similar for hotel / price nearby, but the hospitality tell the difference. The stay experience is not only bed and bath. Staff are considerate and try to address your concern. Tiny bear and bath duck make the room warm. Lee at 39/F, Kevin & Amelia at reception deserve the credit. Will visit next time with family.

• Reviewed: August 20, 2018

Surpassed my expectations. Pleasantly surprised!

More water please!

The hotel staff were all super friendly and helpful especially the member named Amila who checked us in and personally took us to our room which was spacious, clean and very comfortable. Most important the room did not smell of smoke! (Unlike some other hotels). Would defiantly stay here again. Gym looked amazing. Pool area a bit small. Breakfast area is in the man mall, a couple of hundred yards from the main hotel.

• Reviewed: August 11, 2018

Very friendly and professional staff, when asking for...
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Mattress on the harder side

Very friendly and professional staff, when asking for anything they don’t simply explain how to get there but come from behind the counter and actually walk you there! Rooms very large and clean.

• Reviewed: August 3, 2018

Room is spacious, and clean.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Check in process is too late for me. Appoximately I had waited for 1 hours got my room.

Room is spacious, and clean. But not good at detail part of floor, resued indoor slipper.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2018

I highly recommend this hotel.
    • Deluxe Suite with King Bed

This is a hotel with premium services and amenities. I love their pillow menu that I could choose pillow that worked for me. The bed is super comfortable. I usually don’t sleep well in a new place but I slept really well on the first night I spent at Conrad. The breakfast buffet had great selection and tasted very good.

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

It was spectacular! I wouldn’t have my huband’s birthday celebration any other way! We love it!
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The pool is smaller than we expected.

I liked the Guest Relations’, EA and Isac specially. They’re very welcoming and they did extra services. Such, helping us look for a great restaurant, EA for helping me surprise my husband and Isac for trying his best to give me the best lotion for my husband. I would like to thank everyone so much for the success of my husband’s surprise. Also I would like to thank Newan/Newen for being very helpful, for helping me set the TV even though it’s not his duty. Lastly, the staff in the Pool were very friendly and very generous, the recognition is amazing! We did not expect they would remember or know about our celebration. We were touched when they gave us complimentary drinks and greeted my husband Happy Birthday. That’s very special.

• Reviewed: July 12, 2018

Bed was king size of double bed
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

First day not ready welcome candy and handy phone in room i asked to staff on front by room phone she told me handy phone is not service but second day afternoon after make up room it was setting in room

Bed was king size of double bed it was good to sleep for two adults and one child and feels confortable

• Reviewed: July 2, 2018

Room was really spacious and staff responded promptly.
    • Deluxe Suite with Two Queen Beds

Could use a little more attention to detail - property knew that we had 3 people staying in the suite, but it was only equipped for two people (e.g. toiletries, bathrobes etc.).

Room was really spacious and staff responded promptly.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Superb hotel
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Service is top notch. Very dedicated and personalised. Extremely professional staff. The front desk staff Fidella went out of her way to make sure the stay was an enjoyable one.

• Reviewed: June 19, 2018

Awesome
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Booked 2 Deluxe king room for 2 nights. Bed is super comfy, the room is very clean and spacious. Staff is very helpful. Will go back again. Love the attentiveness of the staff there.

• Reviewed: April 30, 2018

Recommended place
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

This place is highly recommended, I've visited this place for two days. it was a very good experience. I enjoyed staying there, the staff was friendly, and very helpful in anything. It's from the best hotel i've stayed in.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Relaxed holiday stay with good service from staff.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

In general all was nice, but be carefull taking the shower. Don't set the water stream too high because this will flood the cabin and ending up with a wet floor outside the cabin!

We did expect 5 star luxury but got a 7 star treatment! We arrived early in Macau and dropped off our luggage and came back 14:00. Our room was already available and could get to our room earlier than expected. The room is spacious, with a good view on the other hotelbuilding such as the Eiffel. (Deluxe King Room with Pool view). The room was provided with a MiFi router, which you can take with you to explore the city of Macau. A bonus, which was not expected. An other unexpected thing was a gift from the hotel. We received a cute little toybear as souvenir during our stay from house keeping. We ordered dinner as room-service. The attendant was nice and described all the food we ordered, which not all hotels do!

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

An outstanding hotel that exceeding our expectations!
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

That some of the facilities are shared with other hotels. The layout is a little confusing.

The staff were so attentive and helpful. At one point a sleep mask of mine went missing from the room through no fault of anyone in particular. I arrived back that evening to find a new sleep mask that they had gone out to buy and a little of apology and authentic fruit bowl. They didn’t need to do this. Such a lovely act of kindness and great customer care.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Fantastic stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Eiffel Tower View

The location. We were given a fantastic room overlooking the Eiffel Tower and Parisian hotel. Room was fantastic. Extra large bed, sofa, deep bath with television . Huge breakfast. Caters for every nationality. Definitely recommend

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

Very comfortable and convenient .

The toilet has no door

Very comfortable and convenient . I like the food served in room, the rice was still hot, usually rice served in room is cool not hot. Food was delicious too!

• Reviewed: March 21, 2018

Excellent Hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Some room materials were not ready during my check in as we have three people, many materials were given two packs only.

Good room facilities include coffee machine and free gifts. Good location and easy to access.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Great location with excellent service!

I thought I read there was a kids club, but when we arrived there was no kids club.

The beds are very comfortable and the service was excellent. Room service is very good as far as timing and quality of food. Everything is right at your doorstep and the staff is eager to please.

• Reviewed: February 18, 2018

As nice as the Bellagio in LV - but in a much more interesting place.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Pools were closed for refurbishment. Wouldn't likely have used them as they were all outdoor.

Beautiful room, everything was perfect. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. We got a great deal on the room but it didn't include breakfast - but there are lots of options around. Buffet associated with hotel was fine - but a bit pricy. Go to the old town and try a local restaurant. Includes a free silver rubber duck and small teddy bear in the turn down service.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

So far, this hotel was one of the best hotels I've ever...
    • Deluxe King Room with Eiffel Tower View

So far, this hotel was one of the best hotels I've ever experienced! Sometimes you would think 5- star hotels are over-priced or overly high-ranked. This is NOT a case. You would love all of moments here. Most of attractions in Macau are in walking distance or possible to get shuttle bus rides. Breakfast was wonderful as well.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2018

Exceptional! So far Conrad is now my family's benchmark.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

No organic eggs or even brown eggs for breakfast.

Staff are very nice, helpful and accommodating. Breakfast buffet with a lot of variety including healthy options. Internet is fast and free, not only within the hotel premises. They provide a personal hotspot phone that you and your family can use while you are outside the hotel. Special mention to Vincent, the Front Office staff was very helpful, nice and made our stay very pleasant. The Manager from the Breakfast Restaurant was also very nice, kind and generous and made our daily breakfast satisfying.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

A very comfortable stay.

As the room was accomodated by 3 people and the hotel knew that , they didn''t have 3 sets of slippers or 3 sets of toothbrushes ready for us.

The staff were very attentive and were very helpful.

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

We checked in late in the evening.
    • Deluxe Suite with Two Queen Beds

I have booked a deluxe suite with 2 queen beds for 2 nights in Conrad Cotai Hotel in Macau on 22th -24th Dec,2017 with Booking.com on 22 Nov,2017. I booked the 2 nights separately as one night is for 3 adults and one night is for 3 adults and 1 child (16 years old) with no money back policy. After booking, I just realised that if I booked from 22-24 Dec on the same order, the price of the booking is $5,878 while the separate booking in total is $7,386. I have made a request to booking.com immediately right after booking to check if I could change the package by using the 2 nights booking in one order instead. However, the reply from booking.com is a week later and that the hotel could not fulfil my request. As I am not cancelled the booking, just changed to another deal only. I think the hotel can be more flexible to handle.

We checked in late in the evening. The hotel staff are nice and gave us a bigger size of the suite that we are not expected.

• Reviewed: December 27, 2017

Nice and pleasant. Remarkable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Common area: Elegant lobby; helpful staff; beautiful wallpaper (oriental style); connected to shopping mall and walkable distance to casino. Inside the room: comfortable bed; very clean room Complimentary: very nice buffet breakfast; gift set prepared for baby (wet tissue, Conrad bear, cleaning kit, diaper, etc).

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

At the Center of the Cotai Strip
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Everything was just fine. No complaint.

We loved the Shanghai Tang toiletry. The room was large and tastefully decorated while the amenities were as can be expected in a hotel of this reputation. I would recommend this hotel to any visitors

• Reviewed: December 17, 2017

Overall it is a pleasant stay at the hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

The security guard at the hotel lifts should improve their service.

The hotel offers a wide range of buffet breakfast. The room is very spacious and easy access to other facilities and locations.

• Reviewed: December 7, 2017

Staff was excellent, I felt I got a free upgraded room which...
    • Junior Suite with City View

View could have been better or a bit more honest as the building is sandwiched between two buildings the view can't be perfect...

Staff was excellent, I felt I got a free upgraded room which was very nice.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2017

A pleasant relaxing trip.
    • Deluxe Suite with Two Queen Beds

The room snells of cigarette and difficult to dial reception on the phone

The staffs are friendly and sincere! Especially the house chamber male attendant, he is very sweet and polite!

• Reviewed: November 30, 2017

A haven in the heart of Cotai.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Nothing to dislike. Everything exceeded our expectations.

An excellent experience at this lovely hotel. Free hotel shuttle back and forth to ferry terminal. Beautiful room, very comfortable, all the necessary amenities. Friendly and efficient staff. Concierge service excellent for local transportion help (bus pass for public bus), purchase of ferry tickets, etc. Direct access by pedestrian walkways to Venetian and Parisian casinos. After visiting these frantic, overcrowded places, it was wonderful to come home to the more peaceful ambience of the Conrad !

• Reviewed: November 22, 2017

Breakfast was good and with good quality food.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The slippers in the room were invisible. Need to search it. Breakfast location just located not the same building.

Breakfast was good and with good quality food. Staffs are politely and welcome. Everything in the room detail planed. I am delighted with the welcome candy.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2017

Love the experience!
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The TV remote didn't really work well and not so many TV channels.

Excellent service received from Isaac from Reception. Room is big, clean and the night view is amazing. I will definitely love to stay here again! Free bus shuttle service to the airport and ferry terminal is available but there's a timing. Do check with the front desk for more info!

• Reviewed: November 9, 2017

Awesome place with good picturesque...
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

When we walk on the neighboorhood, we just passed the park in the evening and lot of mosquitos. You know, feels scary for the health.

Nice place with surprises for the celebrants. THE BEST.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2017

Pleasant

Surprised that the property doesn’t have an executive lounge.

Furniture is a bit dated. But rooms are spacious and clean. Staff at reception and concierge are helpful and obliging.

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Staff.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

There wasn't much that I didn't like. Crockery at breakfast could have been cleaner. Coffee could have been hotter. F&B offerings were mostly mediocre. This happens when an upscale hotel becomes too dependent on all-inclusive tours. Not much of a problem in this case because there are alternatives all around. Still, the whole F&B operation could use a revision.

Staff. The welcome by Diogo was an excellent start. He was the perfect 'mein host'. Staff in general were polite, attentive and non-intrusive. Wi-fi. The addition of Handy, a complimentary personal mobile phone that can be used as a portable hot spot was a bonus well appreciated.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2017

The hotel service was so good that I developed an emotional attachment with the company.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The price was high but there isn't much to be done on that since I went during festive period.

I am very satisfied with the check-in staff particularly Mandy as she was very polite and helpful in assisting us to know better about our accommodation. Similarly, the staffs' assistance in planning our trip was very excellent as it allowed us to save up time and expenses on public transportation. Lastly, the hotel management pays a lot of attention on their customers as I was provided a birthday cake during my night there although my birthday passed for two nights already.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2017

Awesomely fun and pleasing time.

N/A The Conrad Macao was Perfect

When we make another trip to Macao The Conrad Macao, Cotai Central is where we will STAY! The Staff from the check-in to cleaning staff were so friendly, and helpful. All the staff bent over backwards to make sure our needs and wants were met, in short the staff of the Conrad treated us like royalty, I even received a belated birthday gift from the very kind lady who checked my wife and I in. The Room, immaculate, spacious, awesome service, and really great view. Shortly after leaving Macao, and Asia, the Wife and I had to go to Las Vegas for business, and we stayed at a comparable Hotel, which I will not name, and we didn't receive quarter of the treatment, that we received at the Conrad Macao, I think The Staff in most of the hotels in Las Vegas should go back to school in Macao and relearn how to treat their Guests and keep their rooms nice, and we heard this from other Guests at the same hotel, in short no class, where as The Conrad Macao is very classy and very caring of their Guests. Conrad Macao, your the BEST, and thank you so very much, we will definitely be coming back and for a longer stay.

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

A memorable short stay and will definitely be back!
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Could not really find anything to fault.

The hotel was amazing and the staff could not have been more helpful! In particular the gentleman on the counter, Diogo went above and beyond his duties to make sure our time at the Conrad was memorable. The staff at the Lobby Bar were amazing also, taking the time to ask your name (which they remembered) and chat with you.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

Very good Suite that we had stayed in for the weekend!

Very good Suite that we had stayed in for the weekend! lovely! the only down side maybe is their swimming pool is a bit of a miniture other than this, all cool

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

• Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The first room we were taken to smelled of smoke, despite being on a non smoking floor! Staff took nearly an hour to find us a new room. Watch out the additional charges levied on Amex cards without telling you in advance - pretty poor for an American hotel chain!

Large rooms, pleasant decor

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

We were upgraded to a premier suite which was unexpected.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Wi-Fi reception is poor in the room.

We were upgraded to a premier suite which was unexpected. The service is excellent and the complimentary birthday cake is a surprise to us.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

Tiniest of complaints otherwise such a great stay
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Although one of our rooms was booked for three people, the hotel only supplied two of everything, e.g. bathrobes, coffee cups, glasses. My sister slipped on some water outside pool area lifts and hurt herself. BUT I must add that the staff was wonderful and treated her with utmost care and courtesy.

without any doubt, the hotel stay was delightful. they unprompted by me, presented a delicious birthday treat for my husbands birthday. Food in main restaurants was good. Enormous choice at breakfast. LOVED the nespresso in the rooms.

• Reviewed: July 6, 2017

Highly recommend this hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Honestly, I dont know if its everywhere in Macau, but staff aren't very helpful. For example, my friends are I just arrived from a long trip, and we asked for water. They said they run out and that was it.. like cmon I get there is no water in the lobby but can't you get it from anywhere else??

Amazing hotel in terms of everything, highly recommend.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

... ... speachless
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Conrad supplies a Handy pocket Wifi😊, but its only 72mbps and the connection was poor in our room😑 Conrad provides shuttle bus service from the hotel to the airport😉, but the service is just started at 10am (means the traveller have to take taxi to the airport by themselves if they fly in the early morning)😴 Conrad does not provide shuttle bus service from Taipa to Macau, thus we have to walk to City of Dreams to take the shuttle bus to Macau.😕

Nothing as a 5 stars hotel

• Reviewed: May 19, 2017

Will be back.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Everything is perfect! And we got birthday surprises from hotel staffs! Clean room, fine designed hotels, perfect equipments inside the rooms, nice shopping mall outside, everything is pleasing.

• Reviewed: May 16, 2017

The deluxe suite was large and this hotel is attached to a...
    • Deluxe Suite with King Bed

TBH I think there are better locations the casino is a little dead and its just an average stay. Next time we would look to stay near the Wynn or perhaps in city of dreams where it feels a bit more lively.

The deluxe suite was large and this hotel is attached to a small shopping mall

• Reviewed: April 30, 2017

I was really satisfied with this hotel.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

I was really satisfied with this hotel. Much better than I expected. Especially bed size, staff kindness, comfortable facilities etc. If I visit there again, I will certainly book this hotel. Really recommend 👍😊

• Reviewed: April 19, 2017

Conrad Central...number One!

None.

Conrad Hotel is probably the best hotel I've checked in so far. Rooms are big and comfy. 'Handy' phone is super great. Staff are courteous and can speak fluent english which made it very easy to communicate. If I will return to Macau, Im checking in again at Conrad :) Thank you for the pleasant experience.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2017

Comfy Room but inexperience staff
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Hotel could not find our confirmed booking during check-in even with booking.com's confirmation number. Took a long time to handle the situation. Staff inexperienced for a 5 star hotel.

Big Room, Comfy Bed

• Reviewed: March 12, 2017

Good stay, but...

I decided on a stay in Conrad Macao after seeing the rave reviews about its service as I am a stickler when it comes to this aspect. However, I did not feel that there was anything different or exceptionally well done. In fact, I left the place a little disappointed after reflecting to the front counter on the first night that the volume control in the bathroom of my deluxe suite was not working and it was still not fixed by the time I left. Left me wondering if they had even taken note of my feedback. Also, the transportation provided by the hotel is quite minimal as compared to Venetian and Galaxy. My family ended up walking a distance to get from place to place.

The room was big and comfortable. I liked the cleanliness and the nice slippers in the room. The Housekeeping and Lost and Found departments have been really helpful in retrieving and sending the items left behind by my family in the room.

• Reviewed: March 9, 2017

It's like a dream come true!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

- Everything was perfect! - Very friendly staff: we were feeling like kings. From the staff who walked us to our room and asked someone to bring more water, an extra robe as we were 3 in the room. To the very nice ladies at the gym and spa who helped us change and brought us extra towels, tea etc... - Big gym with a trainer, jacuzzi, awesome swimming pools - Breakfast was the biggest breakfast I've ever seen with ALL possible foods - Huge rooms with all facilities: shower and bathtub, smartphone, bluetooth speaker, Nespresso machine, gifts from hotel - Awesome view from the room - Quiet and comfortable room

• Reviewed: March 5, 2017

Absolutely wonderful staff- nothing was too much trouble.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Breakfast was not great but it is because the restaurant is not managed by Conrad but shared by different hotels.

Absolutely wonderful staff- nothing was too much trouble. Pool and health club are spectacular. Spotless, beautiful room.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2017

Five star service for short stay.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Staff welcoming on arrival - Doorman knew our name. Rachel(receptionist) was very helpful, welcomed us and escorted us to our room - went over room facilities. Hotel supplies mobile phone for your personal use - had free internet, use to make local calls, maps, info on Macau etc. Well appointed room. Nice touches. Staff happy to help in any way. Free shuttles to and from ferry terminal and around Macau. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: January 28, 2017

Just so so
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

Check in counter low efficieny work, have no idea it is due to the computer or staff, we stand there waiting for our key spend more than half hours

Speed of wifi very bad, as I have sensitive skin, sounds the bed sheet not washed clean

• Reviewed: January 22, 2017

Great clean and attentive hotel.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Didn't like the side view but then again I had a standard room.

Loved the big room, the big bathroom and the amenities. Perfect location, staff were attentive and courteous.

• Reviewed: January 15, 2017

Be careful with staff' English explanation
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The staff has poor command of English. Before I made the booking I called the hotel to ask what is the best way for me to catch an 8am flight from HK if I were to travel from Macau that same morning, this would help me decide whether I should stay in Macau or HK the night before the flight. The staff could not understand my question and kept telling me the check in time is at 2pm. When she finally understood my question, she said I could catch a ferry at 6am which would get me to HK at 7am. When I said that wouldn't leave me enough time to make my way to the airport for 8am flight she said I only needed to arrive 30 minutes before my flight departs! But because booking.com and tripadvisor both rated Conrad very highly, I decided to stay there. Everything was good there, again except the staff' command of English. There were several incidents of frustrations with the communication but the major one of all was when we were advised to take the shuttle bus (departing for ferry terminal) from a certain pick up point in the hotel complex, which we did follow. What we didn't realize (and there was no sign) was that that pick up point was also the pick up point for shuttle bus going to Macau-Zhuhai border. That was where we ended up at!

The bed was comfortable. Twin beds are of big size. Room was clean. Temperature just nice.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Typical Conrad, luxurious with outstanding service.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

Pimps and hookers soliciting the guests at night in and around the lift area. Security rather lax.

Great location with excellent service. Very good breakfast spread and rooms are big and comfy equipped with most amenities.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2017

Excellent service
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds with Pool View

breakfast Food is not at 5 star because: Not enough variety Food taste okay Plate was not clean as I found food left over on a news stack of plates

Friendly staff and concierge

• Reviewed: December 29, 2016

No Christmas tree at Christmas a big thanks MBA down
    • Deluxe Suite with King Bed

We stayed for Christmas period, it is v disappointing that there were hardly any attempt at Christmas decorations- in the lobby no Christmas tree at all despite of ample space. The Christmas Eve dinner buffet the quality and design of table decorations are well below average, no crackers , no quality hats , nothing imaginative, color schemes dreary too.

The breakfast buffet has an excellent range of both western and Chinese, theChinese food choices are particularly impressive. The suite is v spacious and great layout.

• Reviewed: December 17, 2018

Quite old and not valuable to stay
    • Deluxe Suite with Two Queen Beds

Non-smoking room with terrible smell

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: December 2, 2018

Can't go wrong with Conrad Macao

Spacious and clean room, efficient check in/check out, central location

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Smell of damp in the room

Smell of damp in the room

• Reviewed: November 24, 2018

Staff were pleasant and very helpful.

Pool location

Staff were pleasant and very helpful. Everything was clean and met expectations.

• Reviewed: November 5, 2018

Comfortable.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

The staff wasn't the greatest.

The room was amazing!

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

the hotel provides a quiet corner from the hazzles of the crowds; the decor is luxurious
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

but the wifi is not stable it cannot accommodate more devices ???

the wifi lock in system without password is good

• Reviewed: October 15, 2018

Great bed

Great bed

• Reviewed: October 9, 2018

Location and shopping

No airport shuttle until 10am which is not ideal for family/ groups

Location and shopping

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Efficient check in and out.
    • Deluxe King Room with Pool View

My daughter cried when we were leaving Conrad.

Efficient check in and out. Great services Clean and nicely decorated room Good location

We Price Match