2. Romania hotel reviews

#2 of 12 hotels in Sovata

9.8

9.7

9.9

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 14

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

People must visit this hotel.
    • Double Room with Balcony

The only problem for us was the lack of a hand shower .

The staff is wonderful everything in this hotel is looked after The rooms are spacious clean with everything to make you feel at home .I have not enough words to praise them for the wonderful place staff attention warmth and good will.I will always like to come back..Although the weather was bad and my husband was ill I enjoyed every minute of being there☺

Great location, clean big rooms
    • Double Room with Balcony

Half of the facilities from the wellness area were not working, and the access time even though it says it starts at 8 am, it took another 1/2h for the dry sauna to heat up and after 8pm you can’t go in. not many options for breakfast for vegetarians. When I tried to explain at the reception about the fact that the price is too high for not having all the facilities working, the gentleman got so angry and so rude. When I booked at looked at what they claimed to offer for the price, but when I got there things were different. Only after I checked in I found out that those facilities were not working. Disappointed

Great location, clean big rooms

• Reviewed: 20 May 2016

Excelent services.

Excelent services. I was welcomed with a big smile and kindness at the reception. The staff from the restaurant was professional and attendive. Breakfast was diverse and fresh. The room was big, very clean and had all the facilities a perfect hotel should have. I had a beautiful balcony with a view to the garden. Charmig place!

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

We had booked two rooms, as we were a group of 4 mature...

We had booked two rooms, as we were a group of 4 mature persons; both rooms were nice, one of them with a really big terrace. Absolutely everything was clean and carefully arranged. We had also lunch, dinner and breakfast - service was helpful, recommending some options for the courses and for the wine. Overall very satisfied, we will for sure stay again in the same hotel.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2015

Everything !

Everything !!!!! This is an excellent hotel ! Great location , great staff , super polite , awesome breakfast , super clean , in one simple word it worth the 10.

• Reviewed: 22 July 2015

The hotel is beautiful, made with a lot of good taste.

The comfort of the bed and pillows should be improved, I recommend a net for the balcony, to be able to cool down the rooms for summer nights and a natural way to deodorize the rooms.

The hotel is beautiful, made with a lot of good taste. The location is great. The room is spacious, the staff is good and the bathroom is very comfortable. They organize nice trips all over nearby places.

• Reviewed: 25 June 2015

We stayed one day but everything was excellent: the room was...

We stayed one day but everything was excellent: the room was very beautiful, with a gorgeous view, the food was outstanding and the staff very kind and helpful.

• Reviewed: 24 June 2015

Probably I had one of the greatest rooms - 204, having a...

I wish I could say something bad about it, but there's not the case.

Probably I had one of the greatest rooms - 204, having a huge terrase facing the main street. Not that sunny though. MTBs on the spot that you can rent from the reception if your feet are strong enough for hill climbing. Amazing breakfast. Outside terrase for coffee, wining and people watching. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2016

good loction close to lake and resturants

free Cappuccino at the morning would get them to 10

good loction close to lake and resturants big room kind staff

• Reviewed: 5 October 2015

Very nice hospitality.

Very nice hospitality. a good welcome with a glass of wine . thanks again.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2015

EVERYTHING

No bad experience - all was perfect - we loved it and we recommend it to everyone

EVERYTHING

• Reviewed: 16 August 2015

Clean, comfortable, big balcony

Loud noise from nearby restaurants, untill 23:00 hours

Clean, comfortable, big balcony

• Reviewed: 23 July 2015

The hotel is just lovely!

The hotel is just lovely!Very clean, excellent location, big, nice rooms, huge balcony, quiet, playground for children. We liked everything about it!

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

Clean, quite, suitable hotel for family, friendly personnel,...

Clean, quite, suitable hotel for family, friendly personnel, very tasty and sophisticated cooking.

There are also 8 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.

Showing 1 – 14