Thailand Phuket Verified Hotel Reviews by Real Guests

Recent Reviews

• Aekkeko hostel Review Score: 9.4

“Location in Old Town, fairly priced transfer to Phi Phi Island (400 Baht) and good information for airport transfer (public bus for 100 Baht, best way to avoid phuket's taxi mafia)”

• Royal Phuket City Hotel Review Score: 7.5

“The whole hotel was very clean and the staff were friendly. The room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and the shower was hot and powerful. Lobby had live music entertainment in the evening. Security outside the entrance. 154 coffee and bakery was attached to the lobby. Good location, only a 10 minute walk to lard yai Sunday market, lots of food and drink places nearby. ”

• Sino Inn Phuket Hotel Review Score: 8

“Hotel is pretty good for the price. Good location!!! Bedroom is big for the price.”

• Phuket Backpacker Hostel Review Score: 7.6

“Very good location, step out of hostel can found local bus to go everywhere,walk to heritage street and Sunday market just @ 8 minutes ”

• ZEN Rooms Takua Thung Road Review Score: 9.3

“Clean rooms and smiling employees”

• Best Stay Hostel Review Score: 8.5

“Free tea and coffee on the first floor. Free breakfast was good. It's very quiet place in the heart of Phuket-town, very close to the bus-stop to the beaches.”

• Hugger Hostel Review Score: 9

“Really great facilities, very spacious. Light and plug in each dorm bed and big lockers with a key provided.”

• Baba House Hotel Review Score: 8.6

“I thought that the staff were excellent with all my queries. They always went the extra mile to make sure that my stay was enjoyable. I wanted to train at Tiger for the Muay Thai and the staff provided me with a motorbike driver who would be waiting for me each morning (as my motorbike driving skills were shaky to say the least!). There isn't much going on around the area (there is a nice new restaurant opposite.) If I was to visit again for training purposes I would stay in Chalong, however this hotel was excellent. Thank you Baba!”

The 30 Best Hotels in Phuket