Reviews of The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa 4 stars

101 Montelago Boulevard, Henderson, Las Vegas, NV 89011, USA

#84 of 193 hotels in Las Vegas

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

Great familly resort, so much to do without leaving the hotel! Great separate pools for adults and kids, beach with boats/canoes to go out on lake, choice of restaurants and nice spa/gym. Would go back again!

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

The staff were very rude. If they had been a bit more kind to and approachable we may have considered staying again. Room was very hot. Ac was not working well.

It was located in a nice area.

The breakfast buffet is fare to expensive for what they offer ! Sorry but 55 US $ is out of range. Market Place as an alternative for breakfast but closes already at 11am for the hole day ! At 9.30am running out hot breakfast sandwiches...

The entrance of the Hotel is really nice done. Size of our room ( Junior Suite ) Pool area and privat beach. Andalusia terrace to sit outside with wonderful lake view. Enough parking places. Well equipped fitness room.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Only had 1 cup of coffee per person in the room. On returning home have found that I've been charged £50 for incidentals but not been told what they were despite having sent a message via Booking.com. As far as I know we only had some washing powder to do 2 machine washes. Can only think it's for the wifi but I checked 3 times with reception that the wifi was free. Am hoping to get a response from them through Booking.com because I can't find an email address to contact them directly.

Very nice clean bed and bathroom

• Premium Lake View - Two Double Beds

We didn't like the lake view from our room. Maybe it was because we were off to the side but it wouldn't stop us from staying here again.

After a long, busy day, we were exhausted. Everyone said how comfortable the beds and pillows were when they woke up the next morning. We also loved the showers after being in the pool for several hours.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

The food was kind of expensive but that’s to be expected I guess. Definitely take advantage of the free shuttle to seasons grocery.

The bed was like sleeping on a cloud! Loved the free shuttle to the village, the grocery store was a great option if you are looking to save money on food and alcohol. The lawn games were fun and nightly movies at the pool. The room had a fridge and coffee maker.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

There were trays of food and cups out side on the hallway the whole day looked a little messy. All the food spots here sucked though.... over priced

Beautiful view, the shower head was amazing! Very comfy room and environment

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Staff tried to tell me when I checked in that King wasn't available (that is what I booked) and that they had a unique upgrade for me - two twins but with a lake view! Needless to say after asking for a manager they found my King. Also $15 for valet parking overnight for guests just isn't competitive. Very limited nighttime options - pool and lake access closed at night, only the patio is open. Just not a competitive option given Las Vegas.

Very attractive location

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Bed was uncomfortable. TV was old and was not HDMI. Pricey restaurants w/in hotel. Restaurants outside hotel are distant.

Beautiful views and property

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

The place needs a major overhaul.My wife had problems with the shower working properly,sink dripped constantly. The furniture on the outside patios is dated and worn.

Too expensive to eat there and too far away from other eating places. The bathroom was pretty small for my whole family

It was a beautiful atmosphere and my kids loved the pool!

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

There isn’t anything I didn’t like it.

Quick check in, staff was always Available and friendly. Service was so good we decided to stay another night.

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

Extreamly long wait for drinks around the pool area as well as the lounge area. It should not take over half hour for drinks to be delivered when only a couple off guest are consuming drinks. Very irritating having to walk over to bar and remaind them that drinks have not been served at all. I only had one beer in a two hour wait the first nigth.The following day at the pool the wait was also extreamly long.Drinks were served late, with no lime, salt and even no ice. Ridiculous!!.

Everything was awsone, great confort and a expectacular view. Such a great place to relax. The lake activities were fenomenal.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Too many stairs...hard to navigate with bags, etc. - need a bigger bar area - but very comfortable. Need another mid-range restaurant too.

Beautiful surroundings...

• Premium Lake View - Two Double Beds

I didn’t get the room I booked 2-3 weeks prior, I also booked the room with the same credit card I tried to pay for it with and it got declined, and I’m not sure if there was any notice but I didn’t see anything that said I had to be 21 to check in so when I got there I found that out and not sure what idve done if I didn’t have someone 21 or older.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

the hotel had walls like from paper:) i could hear anything in the evening when i wanted to sleep .if they talk in the room next to u u can hear all and if they go to toilet or take shover, or if someone walked in the coridor and talked it was very disturbing. Also for big hotel like this i would recomend biger restaurant for breakfest its a shame to wait 15 min to get a table for breakfest. Also some workers are just ignorants. twice i called the reception that nobody cleaned the room that day she said sure i will send someone but nobody arived. Also we wanted to book by concierge sunday some trips but concierge is not working on sundays thats strange for such a big busy hotel.

there was beautiful lake next to the hotel and it was very beautiful outside and relaxing

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

There is nothing I would change.

The staff were super-friendly. The room was huge and clean. And quiet. Bed and pillows very comfortable. Shower was amazing (I now need a new shower head at home).

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

The garbages were always full, not emptied enough. Our room didn’t get beds made one day and the next day didn’t refill the coffee.

Place was very nice, lots of activities for the kids and pools were really nice.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

They told me I couldn’t walk on the golf course trail because of safety reasons. I understand, but wanted to walk around to enjoy the sunshine.

The location is nice because it’s close to home yet I feel like I’m away and out of town. I love coming to the property because it’s a very nice resort that’s affordable, comfortable spacious room, pool and grounds are gorgeous too!

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I had some difficulties with in a lean/sick parent and Tyrone was fantastic and helping accommodate my needs. I’m coming back soon

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Too much dog poop all over the property. If pets are going to be allowed then it should be enforced that the guest carry pooper scoopers or hire someone to specifically clean the dog poop.

The pools and lake were amazing to see daily, but the overall resort is just breathtaking!

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

The room was not sound proof. There was a door attached to the next room where there was a drunk lady, shouting for 3 hours, could not get a sleep. Complaint the same while checking out, they only said they are very sorry, and that's it.

The lake, and hotels own garden and sitting facilities around the lake.

N/a

kristin at the pool was amazing. We came because we just got married and we spent the day at the pool. Kristin was our server and she took such good care of us. She was awesome and had an amazing personality. We also lost my husbands wedding ring, and the girls at the pool found it! Amazing customer service. Also whoever sercurity was for grave yard who brought my husband up to the room in a wheelchair was awesome! Thank you so much! I wish I would have gotten their names.

Very poor breakfast Shower was not working properly, and staff cannot repare, just manage to provide towels to take out water from the room.

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

It definitely felt outdated. Furnishings and decor was poor for a 4 star. While we knew it was far from the strip it was really far from anything. A good 15 to 20 min drive for restaurants and shopping.

The outdoor pools were great. Water was warmer then expected and it was a decent size to swim. The spa and fitness centre was also great with decent equipment and my wife enjoyed her spa time. I would recommend this hotel if you want to just have a small getaway from the hustle and bustle.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I travel to Vegas frequently. In fact, of the last 21 days 12 have been in Vegas. The only place I stay is at the Westin. It's quiet, has incredible amenities, and a staff that understands service.

• Premium Lake View King Room - Disability Access

Disappointed in room size. Much smaller than rooms at the Aquarius in Laughlin where stayed the following 2 nights. Disappointed that the room only had one chair. being disabled I sat in the chair and my wife had to sit on the bed. Aquarius had 3 chairs.

Liked the property very much. View was great. Food was excellent.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Lake view was more of a patio view with the lake out to the side and by lake I mean lagoon off the lake. Very little selection on tv channels but that is becoming more common in all hotels.

The bed was super comfy the room had a small love seat that was very nice also. The shower was awesome too. I was sad about the view but the staff was super cool and did their best to make it right

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Food was okay. Bed was made with two top sheets (no fitted sheets). No safe in room. Felt like I was condemned each time I made the long journey in waking to my room, as it was just about as far as possible from hotel amenities (spa, pools, laundry, restraint) and looked out at the parking lot.

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

The hotel cuts corners on their toiletries, refrigerator and the bed was comfortable but it was a double size- doules are too small for couples no matter if you’re tiny or normal size

It’s a beautiful hotel

• Premium Lake View King Room - Disability Access

The fire alarm kept going off. One at 4 am and then a few hours later. Both times we were told to evacuate. Staff at the lobby didn’t tell us anything, so we were left confused till the manager told us “it’s a false alarm”. No compensation both times this happened. Disappointed.

One of the things we liked was the view of the lake from our room. Our bed a very comfortable and definitely liked that we had a fridge in our room.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

when we got to the hotel the staff member made me feel as if I wasn't able to pay for the room

The food was soooo good and the location was very peaceful

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Not near the Village at Lake Las Vegas. Gentleman at front desk said every single room facing the lake was booked. I don’t believe the resort was nearly full.

Nice rooms, great restaurants, desk staff don’t seem to like when you book through a third party service. Marssa restaurant has fabulous food and great service.

• Superior Suite

The property underwent a renovation, and the suites no longer have bathtubs as was advertised at the time of my reservation.

The landscaping was amazing, it was very peaceful walking around the property. I loved the pool area as well.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I had some cell phone reception issues but that's probably due to my older phone. I could hear some sounds from other guests so rooms are not very soundproof... hopefully i didn't wake anyone with my loud snoring either haha! if you are wanting to go to the strip, its about 20-30 minute drive but i don't care for the strip anymore.

Clean big rooms, lovely helpful staff, high class elegant facilities and excellent service overall! Awesome views on Lake Las Vegas! Nice walking trail along the lake. Location was great for attending a business conference nearby.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

-we booked a "lakeview" room (and paid a premium price for it). upon checkin, we were given a "lakeview" room on the 4th floor (lobby level). once we entered the room, we noticed large palm trees completely obstructed any "lakeview" we were expecting (as seems to be the case for most rooms on the 4th floor). -because of the price paid for the room, we informed staff and were subsequently given a room on a higher level with an actual lakeview. -while i appreciate the room change, the resort had scores of available rooms and it is disappointing the Westin doesn't appear interested in good first impressions -i recommend delisting all 4th floor rooms as "lakeview" rooms

-quiet rooms, friendly service at "Rick's Cafe," free parking

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

All garbage cans outside over flowing. Our patio was filthy , beer caps, bird drippings and cob webs. Furniture was terribly dusty. Severe dust throughout our room, as though it hadn’t been attended to. Stains on comforter. Mentioned all this upon checkout, all Sylvia could say is she will have a manager go look at it!

Beautiful entry , lobby, outdoor patios. Nice room, beautiful landscape and views.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Tv's could be a little bigger with HD channels. There were a lot of analog ones that didn't look very well. Oh n a microwave oven would of been nice

Place is nice and clean. Staff is great and the rooms are super clean thanks to the housekeepers! Overall a great place to visit.

• Deluxe Pool View - Two Double Beds

Quite remote - which was fine for us, but if you want to get out and about you're a bit isolated.

Very chilled out and relaxing, a perfect place to wind down. Nice main pool. Nice other pool. Good gym. Lots of deck chairs to lay about in. Fantastic views. Great weather.

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

No business center and breakfast was very expensive. Because of cost I didn't eat at the resort so I can't speak to the quality of the food.

Staff, room, resort property were all great!

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

It was a little run down...tjw pool rest rooms were really bad, broken tile everywhere and broken paper towel holder..needs some TCL. Bit other than that it was great

Beautiful location

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Its not easy to get to go get a few groceries, and other then resort there is nothing family outside of that.

Expensive to get to the strip. There is not a shutyle at hotel to take you in. Being Canadian, was not fluently uberish.. but picked up fast! Take UBER

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

it would be nice if the staff offered some more information - pool location, hours, workout room location, late check out options. I had to look up everything myself and there wasn't much information in the room.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Kept hearing the elevators even though we were a few rooms away from them. A lot of noise from the hallways seemed to come right through the door. Also lacked on the coffee creamer and filters in our room.

Beautiful, spacious, delicious food

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

We loved out stay at this property! The staff was so kind and welcoming and the property itself is GORGEOUS. We had a blast kayaking, as well as playing some outdoor games they had available to check out. The pool area is incredible and the restaurants were FANTASTIC! I highly recommend this stay!

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

We would have liked to stay longer! There is a cool little restaurant on the lake, Le Cafe Du Lac, you have to visit, where we enjoyed breakfast. Were disappointed our time was short. This would have been a great location for a couple evenings walks, cheese and wine at sunset. We'll stay longer next time. :)

We had a great time traveling to Las Vegas and staying at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Actually, this is a fantastic location to return and be refreshed if you are not (as we are not) really into the street scene. We got our little fix of Vegas and quickly returned here to enjoy the peace and quiet.

• Premium Lake View - Two Double Beds

At 6 am I was in the lobby going to get coffee and had to use a bathroom.. The bathrooms that were in the facility were filthy and out of toilet paper. This pretty much summed it up for me. The bathrooms tell alot about how a place runs.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I'm hesitant to say that I didn't like any aspect of this hotel but do have observations for other travellers. Albeit my wife and I really enjoy the Las Vegas strip, we are not 'big' gamblers or drinkers and I don't mind driving. If for any reason you can't drive or feel the need to be in a hotel with a casino then The Westin might not be for you. If on the other hand, you want affordable luxury and don't mind driving, The Westin is worthy of consideration.

This hotel is located in relatively new part of Henderson and it is still being developed. That said, this hotel is located in an area where the development is either completed or near completion and so is not affected by what is happening ln other parts of what is clearly an affluent mix of residential buildings, hotels, shops and leisure facilities, all surrounding a large man made lake. The Westin is pretty much the last building you will come to and is afforded a very impressive palm tree lined approach to the reception area. This is backed up by a mix of good quality public areas including lounges and a good mix of varied price point dining and drinking options. It has a pool, complimentary canoes and various other leisure options. Sadly, we were only there for two nights and our itinerary didn't allow for us to use many of the facilities on offer but had we had a longer stay I feel that we would have readily used and enjoyed more of the hotel facilities. On our arrival check in staff were very attentive and said they had upgraded our room option free of charge. We enjoyed a large, well furnished, well equipped clean room with a small patio area that afforded panoramic views of the hotel, lake and beyond. One small criticism would be that patio is not spirited from adjoining patios for other rooms on the same level. Having stayed at various hotels on the Las Vegas Strip over the last five years, I am confident The Westin provides excellent value for money and quality when compared with much that can be found on the strip.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

The A/C in the room didn't quite get as cool as we would have liked. But that's the only item that didn't meet or exceed all expectations.

Views from our room, the patios, and pool decks were all great! Relaxed atmosphere, nice combination of couples, families, business travelers. Quite places and more upbeat fun places to hang out or party. Food and cocktails out on the patio in the afternoons was absolutely delightful!

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I didn't like that we were charged for an incidental and although the money is given back, it's didn't come back as fast as it was charged. Ricks cafe appetizer was great but I ordered the chicken and waffles and wasn't so thrilled. Chicken was burned on one side and waffles was soaked in the mango sauce. The room was beautiful but the pipes were very noisy and woke both of us out of our sleep in the middle of the night. And it sucks that check in is at 4 pm and check out is at 11

Love the evening look outside. The fire pits and the water fountain were gorgeous. The pool area was beautiful as well although we didn't get to enjoy it as much since check out was so early. Went to Ricks cafe for dinner. Our shrimp appetizer was Amazing!!

Better signage to find gym and pool access. Having to return pool towels rather than take them to your room. No changing room facilities - only a restroom near the pool.

Lovely quiet location away from the bustle of downtown Las Vegas. Nice to be able to relax and enjoy the gym and pool. Large rooms and good to be able to interconnect with other family members.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

The room was hot when we arrived, it took approximately 2 hours for the room to cool down to a comfortable temperature. There was long hair on the bathroom floor and one of the washcloths had a light orange stain on it.

The employees were very friendly.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Luckily I am with my brother who is over 21 but booking.com needs to make a message or some time of warning appear that you must be 21 or older to book lots of hotels. If I showed up by myself I am only 20 and would have ran into issues

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Room wasn't ready, so we didn't have an opportunity to freshen up before we headed out for dinner. They offered nothing for the inconvenience to anyone and we weren't the only ones who had to wait on their room.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Bell service, valet (expect Chris) and checking wasn't very pleasant Was never informed valet was $15 per day! Could of just parked ourselves and walked several steps to the front entrance made no difference to valet our car was still parked outside (hello we're in Vegas over 110 degrees!!!!!)!!!! No garage parking?????!!!! Could of save $15 per day valet and the big tips we tipped them! SMH!! Was never informed pet fee was $50 per day! My understanding was $50 one time charge for pet under 45lbs! Such rip offs We ate mostly pool food due to their limited restaurants (2 or 3) Staff not very well trainied to inform their 1st time guest Outside Property grounds was full of dog poo Most of their guests obviously don't care or wasn't informed properly on picking up after their pets droppings! I was there to work on my marriage and try to relax and not stress....was more stressed out when leaving I didn't want to stay my last day to enjoy at least a little bit of the pool or sandy beach got up checked out went straight home for lunch Not a relaxing as I thought it would be 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Our valet guy Chris was the only person who truly had a great hospitality personality Food at pool was decent but way overpriced Price for our room was decent

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

I loved the lake but not one part of it. It's pretty dark so you can't see what's going on underneath but it's definitely fun! Wish the water was a little cleaner.

I loved the recreation sports they had!!! You get complemtary kayak rides!!!! It was nice to experience that!! They have paddle boarding, motor boats and more! They have two amazing pools!! Oh yeah not to mention they have a water slide!!! Adults and kids both enjoy the slide!!! Pools are big!!! They have so many lounge areas inside and out out!!! Decor is fabulous!!!! They have a play area off the pool area with cornhole, checkers and chess!!! Big ones that is!!!! You can really enjoy your stay at the Westin without having to leave the property!! Now let's talk about food!! Ricks cafe is a good tasty place for breakfast and lunch. Marssa is so perfect!! The food is amazing. It's only open for a few hours. It's worth all your money!! Stakes couldn't be better and the walnut shrimp is to die for!!! I definitely recommend your stay at the Westin!!

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Hotel is under much needed renovations. Some public areas are fine but corridors to our rooms were dark and very musty smelling. We checked out early because of this. Rooms are sad and old and in need of an update.

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

The only thing I hated about this place is the breakfast buffet is not included in the room pricing! As expensive as this hotel is it definitely should've come with breakfast!

The hotel was beautiful the location and view was amazing... The room was really nice, clean, and comfortable... And not too far from the strip only about a 15-20 minute drive...

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

Pool wasn't open late. Adult pool had kids. No entertainment in pool area. Not able to have food served to you in pool area unless in cabana. AC in room didn't get very cool.

Grounds was gorgeous.

• Premium Lake View - Two Double Beds

We waited a long time before we could check in. The hotel was completely booked and that was the reason they said.

The hotel was very clean, nice rooms. Good internet. The view on Lake Las Vegas was beautiful. I recommend this hotel!

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

I didn't like how a staff member of the hotel just came rite into my room. I was getting out of the shower with very little clothing on. Very disappointed with that.

Very comfy.. loved the pools.

• Deluxe Pool View - Two Double Beds

That there is not any early check in on Fridays and Saturdays

My double bed deluxe pool view was excellent I parked right outside the door it wasn't connect it from the main hotel

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

Amazing hotel. Everything is top of the notch By far one of the most surprising hotels we have ever stayed. The restaurants are amazing (you should definetely try the Marssa Steak & Sushi). Great gym and swimming pools! You might hoop on the outside basketball court as well. Everything (and I mean it) is perfect This is a 5 star hotel!!!!!

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

I know you had no control of this... but the water was off when we checked in because of construction. We were told this right away. It came on in 3 hours. So we changed into bathing suits and headed to pool.

Had a great time at the pool - food and drinks at pool were great. Had dinner n drinks at the bar inside. Don't recall the name. But it was great. Sitting outside by the fire was very relaxing. Room was very nice. Ordered room service and it was great. Came on the trip w my 21 year old daughter. We had a great time. Thank you

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

The parking was a little inconvenient

Beautiful well maintained Facility The pools were clean and clear, and they were open into the evening hours. Nice patios overlooking the lake, beautiful location to watch the sunrise. It looked like a Tropical Resort. Friendly staff, close to stores and restaurants. They had nice restaurants on site, but there were other driving distance places to go.

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

That our ceiling was draining water.Inconvinience us to go to another room.The other new room in the shower the water would go everywhere.I almost slipped because of the water.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

I had called ahead to make sure there would be no deposit needed and was told I was fine I just needed to pay total amount. when I got there they told me it was an additional 150 dollar deposit taken out of my bank account. did not plan for that money wise and was blind sided by that. it did not ruin the trip but it was annoying to have to go through

the rooms were little but yet so comfortable. the breakfast buffet in the morning was so good although it is pricey it was worth it. we stayed during the week and it was so calm and quiet. other reviews said a lot of kids running everywhere but during our stay it was calm and relaxing just what we wanted

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

There were a lot of unsupervised teens the weekend we visited, they were noisy almost all night.

The Staff was wonderful. Chris at Bell Services was extremely helpful. He greeted us at each approach and remembered us during our stay even offered assistance when we passed the desk. Loved his service and his personal touch!

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

The fitness room could use an upgrade

The staff were very responsive to our needs, i.e. we were traveling with an infant and the staff checked in with us to provide extra towels, water, and inquired about our needs.

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

Our room was dirty the air conditioners are set to turn off at night and if you're not moving around the room alot it shuts off not good when it's 116 outside they call it green living.Our room overlooked the patio which was beautiful but they was so much noise at night from kids being unsupervised running around screaming to adult being loud until 2:30 am it wasn't restful at all.We we're celebrating our 40th anniversary and had hoped for a quality resort for the price that we paid rooms really need to be updated 😔

The view of the lake was wonderful!and the spa was AMAZING

• Premium Lake View - King Bed

They put us in a handicap room and could not change us because they were booked. The cabanas were $200 and the service was slow in the restaurant. The property needs a face lift.

Air conditioning

• Traditional Resort View - King Bed

a/c was too slow to get to temperature... you should set the temp to 80 degrees max in the rooms

the buffet option at the cafe was not looking very good at 9:30 pm-- the a la carte options wern't much better but the drinks at $9 are a good value

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

Everything was great at hotel. Vegas is a town that is superficial on outside and crimeridden on the inside, 1st and last time for me. Prefer serenity to hustle and bustle

• Deluxe Pool View - King Bed

The bedroom decor and bed needs updating. The ice machine was broken on our floor and when you passed it , it had a foul odor. The vending machine took my money . When I booked I thought it was a more adults only hotel or at least have things for adults . It was very much catered to kids which is great if you have kids . But I wanted to relax with my husband. There wasn't enough staff and the restaurants were only open certain hours not convenient.

The pools were really nice . The staff was friendly. The hotel decor was serene and calming.

• Traditional Resort View - Two Double Beds

Would like an outdoor restaurant where we could bring the dog to eat with us especially for breakfast.

Beds were wonderful. Rooms were newly remodeled and beautiful. Resort is lovely very large.

Browse The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa traveller photo gallery