Skip to main content
  5. Reviews of Le Domaine De Tam Hai Resort

Reviews of Le Domaine De Tam Hai Resort 4 stars

4 Villages, Tam Hai Commune, Nui Thanh District, Quang Nam, An Hòa, Vietnam

#1 of 1 hotels in An Hòa

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 10

• Reviewed: 20 August 2020

Paradise
    • Villa

The menu could have more vegan options, though they did a good job of accommodating requests.

This is such a spectacular property. It's incredibly serene and has a great atmosphere balancing low-key beach vibe with luxury. There are plenty of activities like water sports and games available, but our room was such a palace that it was hard to leave. Great cocktails and food which were surprisingly well-priced. Caroline, the manager, is brilliant. Being given free ice water from a glass pitcher instead of having to buy plastic bottles was a nice touch.

Stayed in July 2020

• Reviewed: 21 June 2020

Superb
    • Villa

Some minor maintenance needed in some areas.

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days of relaxing at Le Domaine. Great food on site, friendly staff and a great location. Our organised transfer from Quang Ngai city was so easy with the car and boat right on time. The outdoor bathroom area is a really cool feature of the rooms.

Stayed in June 2020

• Reviewed: 24 February 2020

Lovely resort, great location
    • Villa

Some things are beginning to show their age and are in need of replacement (e.g. the bicycles and some of the outside furniture). We didn't always have warm water in our shower.

If you want a quiet and beautiful location, surrounded by trees and far away from the tourist crowds in Hoi An, this resort is perfect. Lovely bungalows and a nice swimming pool. It is a good place for families as the kids can run around and play in the sand (no traffic!); some bungalows have extra beds and cots are arranged on request. A great place to relax, but Tam Hai is also a lovely island to explore by bicycle or motorbike (or even on foot), with some fascinating cultural sites and beautiful landscapes. P.S. Chu Lai airport is nearby and has several daily flights to Hanoi and HCMC; much closer and more convenient than Danang airport!

Stayed in February 2020

• Reviewed: 14 February 2020

Relaxing Island gettaway
    • Villa

This was a great 3 night relaxing change of pace during a busy month long vacation in Vietnam. It is an off the beaten track spot, an easy hour's drive south of popular Hoi An. I had injured my foot in an accident just prior to our arrival, and Caroline, the manager, was so helpful and accommodating. She changed our cabin to the closest one to the reception/bar and pool and offered special transport. We loved the amenities. The pool was beautiful and clean. We appreciated the kayaks and my husband used the bicycles. We were able to rent a motorbike from one of the staff so I could visit the island. The resort was spotless, cozy and so peaceful. The cabin was spacious and we loved the large spa-like bathroom with the indoor/outdoor shower. Thanks so much Caroline and staff.

Stayed in February 2020

• Reviewed: 23 January 2020

Very relaxing place
    • Villa

Only 1 thing happened that disappointed me quite a bit. The last 10km before arriving to the island are full of stones so I disembarked the ferry with a flat tire. I asked the manager if they can call a mechanic to fix it. This was just before chinese lunar new year, so I was told i could be charged 4-5 times the normal price. I was ok with that, but after 1 day the manager told me it was simply impossible to get somebody to come there (from 4 km away) even paying a lot more and the only solution would be to push the motorbike with the flat tire myself for 4 km. Living in Vietnam i knew this could not be the case so i went with the bycicle in the village and took me 2 minutes with my broken vietnamese to convince a guy to come and fix the bike. Scared because of what management told me i offered 4 times the price (about 20$) to the guy, but probably he would have done for much less anyway, it is just that the hotel staff didn't really try and told me something just to avoid to put some effort into the issue. Other than that everything was perfect so I don't want to make it a big thing, just please put some more effort into customer requests because where there is will there is power, especially in Vietnam.

Everything was amazing. So many complimentary services (kayak, water, boat, bycicles), nice food, great beach nearby, the room is equipped with everything you could imagine and the thing we appreciated the most was the peaceful atmosphere in the common areas as well as in front of the villa. Nice breakfast as well. Great value for the price, I would recommend anyone to stay and will probably be back for a break from the city

• Reviewed: 18 January 2020

Exceptional
    • Villa

What can I say? What a wonderful place! Caroline the manager made our stay! Not sure if I would give it such a high rating if she wasn’t there! The place is a 10 but she is a 20! She went above and beyond for us! Beautiful location for an escape. The facilities are super clean and well maintained. The island is quiet and very relaxing. The people that live there are just extremely kind and friendly. A must stop thanks to Caroline!

• Reviewed: 3 January 2020

Exceptional
    • Villa

Stunning villa in a picturesque and peaceful location. The outdoor bathroom is a dream, the bed super comfy, and breakfast on our terrace was the best start to the day. We were lucky enough to be there for New Year and the staff made such an effort to make it special. We'll definitely be back!

• Reviewed: 6 January 2020

Paradise!
    • Villa

The hotel manager, Caroline, was AMAZING and gave us incredible service from the first moment we started taking about how to get to the resort from where we were. The location is just beautiful and definately off the beaten track! Truly a paradise.

The remote location and being able to bike and discover the island

• Reviewed: 28 June 2020

Good
    • Villa

There are no comments available for this review

Stayed in June 2020

Showing 1 – 10

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!