1. Saalbach Hinterglemm
- 167.8 miles of trails · 70 ski lifts
- 2,724 feet – 6,877 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 26.7 miles from W. A. Mozart
- Avg. price/night: $293
This place is a winter sports wonderland featuring 170 miles of pristine slopes for skiers and snowboarders. Along with traditional runs, there’s a number of separate areas catering to skiers of all ages and skill levels. The beginner-friendly Nitro Snowpark has jumps and obstacles to practice trick....
2. Ski Arlberg
- 188.3 miles of trails · 88 ski lifts
- 4,266 feet – 9,223 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 54.7 miles from Kranebitten
- Avg. price/night: $321
Ski Arlberg is Austria's biggest, with over 185 miles of runs connected by 88 lifts. The town of St. Anton offers slopes for all skill levels, a superpark, and direct access to 125 miles of backcountry skiing territory. It's a freestyler’s dream when the powder is fresh, which is pretty much always.....
- 88.2 miles of trails · 31 ski lifts
- 4,430 feet – 10,959 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 24.9 miles from Kranebitten
- Avg. price/night: $240
This resort puts you next to 3 mountains with over 70 miles of runs between them. Strap on your skis, and pick whichever one you want. They’re all connected by an ultramodern cable car system, so it's easy to switch things up. With a great mix of blue, red, and black runs, everyone is sure to have f....
4. Ischgl/Samnaun - Silvretta Arena
- 148.5 miles of trails · 41 ski lifts
- 4,518 feet – 9,423 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 51.6 miles from Kranebitten
- Avg. price/night: $292
The annual Top of the Mountain concert kicks off the ski season with world-famous musical acts, setting the tone for the party-filled months to follow. The cross-border resort does offer quieter areas away from some of the après-ski action, and (of course) some top-notch skiing too. The slopes are e....
5. SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser-Brixental
- 176.5 miles of trails · 89 ski lifts
- 2,035 feet – 6,421 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 36.7 miles from W. A. Mozart
- Avg. price/night: $210
SkiWelt is one of the largest ski resorts in the world, offering over 175 miles of perfectly groomed runs for all skill levels. Spread across 9 picturesque villages, the resort has 21 downhills, as well as fun parks for freestylers like obstacle courses and practice jumps. The resort offers a huge v....