1. Val Gardena - Gröden
- 108.7 miles of trails · 79 ski lifts
- 4,056 feet - 8,262 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 18 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: £197
Divided into three areas, Val Gardena (Gröden) offers direct access to some 175 km of piste in the Dolomiti Superski Area. A network of 79 lifts enable you to easily pick and choose runs all over the valley – from long and lazy blues to rapid blacks used for world championships. What’s more, there a....
2. Alta Badia
- 80.8 miles of trails · 53 ski lifts
- 4,344 feet - 8,367 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 24.2 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: £183
As one of the ski resorts that form the Dolomiti Superski area, a stay at Alta Badia gives you access to a seemingly infinite network of slopes. If you’d rather not stray too far, the resort’s 130 km of groomed pistes should more than suffice. Its low humidity also creates the perfect conditions for....
3. Val di Fassa
- 34.2 miles of trails · 36 ski lifts
- 4,331 feet - 8,153 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 17.4 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: £150
Savour a wonderful panorama of the Dolomites while you ski down the pristine slopes, which mainly consist of intermediate runs with a few practice areas in Ciampac and Buffaure. A dedicated children’s area keeps youngsters entertained with a bouncy castle, a tubing slope and separate ski schools. Th....
4. Madonna di Campiglio
- 93.2 miles of trails · 58 ski lifts
- 2,796 feet - 8,216 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 27.3 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: £155
150 km of groomed slopes across four resorts await at the Brenta Dolomites. There's a well-balanced mix of runs on offer, from testing forest trails to family-friendly blue slopes lower down the mountain, and a generous range of challenging red runs. The fun doesn't stop at skiing and snowboarding –....
5. Cortina d'Ampezzo
- 74.6 miles of trails · 27 ski lifts
- 3,993 feet - 9,279 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 38.5 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: £181
Featuring the most vertical black slope in the whole Dolomiti Superski area, this resort will satisfy even the most ambitious of skiers. You’ll find some of the most scenic skiing routes at this resort with many chances to stop and soak up a wonderful view of the encompassing mountains. You can also....