1. Val Gardena - Gröden
- 108.7 miles of trails · 79 ski lifts
- 4,056 feet – 8,262 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 18 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: $235
Val Gardena (Gröden) offers direct access to over 100 miles of slopes, split into three areas in the Dolomiti Superski Area. There are 79 lifts here, allowing you to easily pick and choose runs all over the valley – from long and lazy blues to world championship blacks. On top of that, there's 3 ice....
2. Alta Badia
- 80.8 miles of trails · 53 ski lifts
- 4,344 feet – 8,367 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 24.2 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: $219
A stay at Alta Badia gives you access to a seemingly infinite network of Dolomiti Superski area slopes. Low humidity creates perfect conditions for the 80 miles of nearby groomed slopes – perfect for skiers who don't like to stray too far from their resort. And, on flatter ground, you can even try h....
3. Val di Fassa
- 34.2 miles of trails · 36 ski lifts
- 4,331 feet – 8,153 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 17.4 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: $181
Ski down beautiful slopes with a panoramic view of the Dolomites at this resort, which mainly consists of intermediate runs with some practice areas in Ciampac and Buffaure. A dedicated children’s area keeps kids entertained with a bouncy castle, a tubing slope, and separate ski schools. Après-ski i....
4. Madonna di Campiglio
- 93.2 miles of trails · 58 ski lifts
- 2,796 feet – 8,216 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 27.3 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: $184
Four resorts and 90 miles of well-maintained slopes make this Brenta Dolomites destination well worth a visit. There's a well-balanced mix of runs offered, from challenging forest trails and red slopes to family-friendly blues. The fun doesn't stop at skiing and snowboarding either – try out cross-c....
5. Cortina d'Ampezzo
- 74.6 miles of trails · 27 ski lifts
- 4,016 feet – 9,594 feet elevation
- Closest airport: 38.5 miles from Bolzano
- Avg. price/night: $216
This resort will satisfy the most ambitious skiers, since it has the most vertical black slope in the whole Dolomiti Superski area. You’ll find some of the most scenic skiing routes at this resort too, along with dedicated kids' areas, snow-kiting, ice-driving, and heliskiing. You can also take a pi....