Reviews of Room Mate Giulia 4 stars

#4 of 420 hotels in Milan

9.9

• January 19, 2017

• Classic Triple Room

I booked this hotel because it has great reviews from the Guest and I wasn't mistaken when I chose to book the hotel. After the quick check-in at the reception area, we went to our room and I was really surprised with a huge and beautifully designed room. The bathroom is so big and everything is so nice. This is really perfect that I took photos of each corner of the room. The location is perfect as it is very close to Duomo Cathedral.

• January 14, 2017

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Beautiful design (rooms, bathrooms, hallways, foyer - everything is just really cool - true Milan style); friendly and helpful staff; excellent value for money. Location is very central - right next to Duomo, but it is, of course, very touristy: some will appreciate it, I did not care for it so much, but chose the hotel mostly because of the design of the hotel and was not disappointed, to say the least. Overall, excellent choice, especially if in Milan for a short visit and need to be in the center of it.

• January 8, 2017

Nil

The friendly staff, great breakfast, convinently located to all in Milan. Our room was excellent, the bed the pillows and a huge bathroom with nice hot water. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and would highly recommend.

• January 4, 2017

• Classic Triple Room

Great staff, very helpful with dinner booking and airport transfer, great decor, very spacious room, extremely comfortable bed and furnishings, great feel.

• December 28, 2016

Absolutely nothing

Everything about this hotel is outstanding and especially the staff. They greet you with a big smile every time they see you. I am definitely staying here next time I visit Milan. I feel so lucky that I chose this hotel. Big heart

• December 26, 2016

I wish I can stay more

Everything in the hotel is amazing Specially the staff they are very very nice and welcoming . Sarah ,davide, Hassan , Hany and all of them wonderful staff Highly highly recommended

• December 21, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Nespresso machine would top it off. Pillows a bit high (but this is personal preference probably they would have had others if I had asked).

Best location. Funky design - everything thought of. Room size decent for European city. Bed super comfortable. Bathroom products and hairdryer great. Mini bar not a rip off. Very, very clean - no mould in the bathroom. Shower heads powerful and hot. Broke a nail, asked for an emery board and they brought me up a couple along with make-up remover sachets (thoughtful). Emery boards werent one of those useless little ones in the hotel kits but a decent one. There is an apparent ethos - all their extras and all the room fittings are purposeful as well as beautiful, but good value as well - not 'fake luxury'.

• December 18, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

View overlooked back of bldg and delivery dock but this didn't bother us in the least as we were not there to sit and watch out of window, rather we were constantly going and doing.

Amazing location, extremely comfortable accommodations, very hospitable and helpful staff...can't wait to return.

• December 18, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Be Careful From Room 101, 201 And 301, These Rooms Looking To Garbage of the Hotel Where the Bad Smelling Might Could Affect Your Room If You Are Like Me with Allergy from Such Smelling, Directly You Will Notice So I Paid More to Change My Room

• December 13, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Location is great, rooms are great. But its a bit expensive for the concept and in-house facilities but guess the price is regarding the location... Staff is great!

• December 10, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Room rate is very expensive due to proximity to Duomo area.

Location is very central and easily accessible, near to all shopping areas. All Staff were super nice and friendly, they even helped to arrange an express laundry for my jacket although it was already passed the cut off time. They offered free portable wifi for used in town area. Room is new and spacious, clean with unique design, amenities were always replenished every day. Just beware for family with young children, many corners in the room are sharp due to metal edges. Other than that, everything is perfect.

• December 10, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Fantastic location, exceptionally helpfully staff across whole hotel. Breakfast until midday was a bonus too. Mobile wifi from hotel very welcome as could keep everyone up to date on our shopping trip!! Can't wait to try another city with Room Mate in! Thank you for wonderful stay.

• December 6, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

No bath in the room A little expensive but price reflects location

The staff were superb. Our luggage was delayed and they provided us with the essentials until it arrived. Hotel has portable wifi routers - great idea never seen this before The location was fantastic, could not have been better for the tourist centre.

• November 22, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

sorry, was nothing we did not like

Staff was brilliant! Starting from bell boy who picked up my heavy luggage , reception who helped in all ways to feel fantastic and concierge that booked taxis, trains and recommended a lovely restaurant. Me and my wife were completely thrilled and we will visit again - no doubt! and position! The best !

• November 20, 2016

No negative points!

We liked everything: the modern infrastructure, the friendliness of the staff, the breakfast, the cleanliness, the comfort of the bed, the fabulous location...

• November 17, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Location is more then great. Stuff is very welcomed and helpful "Hassan and Sarah", for any supper help and devoted person ask for "Hany" he have answer almost for everything. Room space design are well done in all senses.

• November 15, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Small breakfast room. It is getting uncomfortable, when people too much.

Very nice and flexible stuff. Very professional. We asked to change room, it has been done immediately, without any questions. Location is fantastic.

• November 14, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There was nothing we didn't like

The staff were extremely helpful, friendly and warm. Location, as always for Room Mate Hotels, excellent.... Great Chain, fantastic concept.

• November 8, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

For true lovers of interior design. Staff was great and room spacious and very clean. Also very quiet! Must go. 30sec walk from duomo ! Easy parking!

• November 6, 2016

• Family

When arriving, we had to wait at least an hour before we were fully checked in. There wasn't enough personnel to help us in an efficient way (one lady was putting in our personal details and all of the sudden she was helping someone else). After a while we told them that we wanted to take up our bags ourselves because there was no Bellboy available, but they wouldn't let us. Result: very tired and difficult children. When checking-out, again, we had to wait a long time before we were being helped (we were stuck in the hotel untill noon). After we complained and told them we were not happy, they did try to make up for it. In one room, there was no daylight (it was situated in a very dark ally). An expensive hotel and I thought that we would get more value for money. There are hotels in Milan that offer a better service that in the same price range.

The rooms are spacious and clean. The concept is well-thought off and makes sense. Breakfast was really nice, a lot of options.

• November 2, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Staff was helpful and polite enough but not very friendly

The location of the hotel was very near the metro and right in the centre of the shopping district and the beautiful duomo

• October 28, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Our room was so dark that it spoilt the experience. Would ask for a higher floor next time.

Could not have been better placed location wise. Went on shopping trip with a girlfriend and it was so easy to go back to the hotel to drop off bags. Staff were amazing and the hotel cocktails hit the spot.

• October 27, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We liked everything about this hotel. Great location, great room, excellent breakfast (appreciated that it went from 7am to noon) and the helpful and enthusiastic staff.

• October 25, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The service at check-in was outstanding and very personalized! The room was very spacious, and the breakfast was good. Location is fantastic for tourism

• October 20, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I love the room decoration here. The staff are sweet and helpful. Location is brilliant. It's only 1 min walk to DUOMO and the Metro station, nearly 3 min walk to all the shopping areas! And they offered us cellular WiFi hotspots for free~

• October 19, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

I cannot believe that the basin in the bathroom had no stopper. I had to do my hand laundry in the bidet! Also, I'm an early riser. At breakfast, some of the hot items didn't arrive until 20 min or more after everything opened up.

The staff were wonderful. They treated me like a friend, a member of the family. It helped that I speak Italian well. The location was the very best, right at the piazza Duomo and two steps from everything. Comfortable bed/ room. Quiet, even if the middle of everything. Breakfast was plentiful. Service unbelievable. Anything I wished for was done, like magic.

• October 19, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I am trying to think but can't find one.

I like everything during my stay. The helpful and friendly staffs. The comfy bed ,the big room and above all the location.

• October 17, 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

Beautifully designed rooms. We had a private terrasse with a bath tub, overseeing the dome of the Galleria. Breakfast until noon and late checkout as standard. Brilliant location and very helpful staff. Will definitively go again.

• October 17, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Rome Mate Giulia is just a stones throw from the Duomo and the interior design was to die for. The receptionist gave us a dining recommendation on our first night and it ended up being the best meal of our entire trip. We loved this hotel.

• October 14, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Parking isn't easy to find in this area, so prepare for some walking (shorter distance), or circling by car (longer distance). Fitness room isn't appealing.

Nice breakfast choices (definitely more than we expected). Cool design, and a fantastic location.

• October 13, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The packaging for soaps and shampoos was ridiculous. Poorly designed, difficult to open, ans caused me to tear a fingernail.

The bed WAS extra comfy The staff were very helpful in making special arrangements to help celebrate my wifes birthday, and recommending post theatre restaurant

• October 11, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Local TV channels provide very little English program . Some rooms can be noisy from nearby nightlife

Decoration style and comfort. The bedroom/bathroom planning and furniture are great. All for top convenience. Everything works perfectly well in room.

• October 9, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The room was small for a double, there's no real seating or desk if one wants to do some work. The air-conditioning was very noisy on the first night, but that was fixed by turning it down (not really needed in October) but I guess this could be a problem in the summer. Breakfast was not included in the deal I chose, but was reasonably priced on hotel standards, however was fairly standard fare. The gym is small and rudimentary - only one treadmill, for e.g. No iron in room. Overall, this is a nice hotel, but really not what I'd expect for over $A400/night!

Room Mate Giulia is in a spectacular location a stone's throw from the Duomo in central Milan and I guess that's what you are paying for. The staff are cheerful, welcoming and helpful and the place has a very up-beat atmosphere. The room was comfortable and there's a well stocked (and not expensive) minibar and snacks.

• October 8, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Staff were the most helpful group of people I had ever come across. Nothing was too much trouble. They booked train tickets for us, printed ferry timetables, recommended excellent restaurants for us and they were all friendly with great senses of humour. So lovely!! The hotel was incredible!! I would recommend it to anyone staying in Milan. We stayed one night and it was right in the middle of the action. We had very little time and we were able to eat well, do lots of shopping and get to the train station easily for our next trip to Bellagio. It could not have been better.

• October 3, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The upgrade of room is to high in term of cost ,, they need to think about it ?

We like the location and the staff are friendly and especially Mr.hani who keep asking about us

• October 2, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

My room is facing the inner part of the premise so it is quite noisy during the day time eg noise from restaurant kitchen moving bottles etc

Location is excellent. The room is small but very comfortable and stylish.

• September 30, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

All staffs were excellent and helpful! The front desk has sugguest us a really nice restaurant called Osteria Di Brera; we have enjoyed our dinner there. The hotel was just beside Duomo; really recommended if you stayed in Milan. It was really convenient to travel around; especially when you like to walk around the city. Highly recommended!

• September 24, 2016

Took the card key out while we were away so we were not able to recharge devices during the day. Cleaning crew kept rearranging everyrhing back to a "standard" format, moving back things we had moved.

Very friendly and welcoming employees. The room was amazing-but we did get the junior suite. The location could not have been more central, right next to the Duomo.

• September 24, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

The staff told us incorrect information about the start time of a soccer game and the fixed price of a taxi to the airport. We double-checked the start time and found it was 6 pm not 8:45. The hotel arranged taxi driver requested 100 euro although we were informed by the front staff that the flat rate was 90 euro.

The location is perfect. Very convenient to visit major sites and do shopping. Facilities and amenities are sufficient for busy travelers who stay the hotel for sleep. The staff was friendly and supportive.

• September 23, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Interior design brilliant There was thoughtful interesting detail for the eye and mind at every turn.Very quiet despite location which was so central. Helpful enthusiastic people on the desk. Was pitched for business people but was so much more

• September 22, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

I did not have the eggs, but the bed was indeed like a cloud. This hotel is the ultimate in comfort and elegance and the location couldn't be better. This hotel is right in the middle of the city and mere steps away from some of histories most amazing buildings and sculptures. The staff was incredibly helpful and welcoming - would def recommend this hotel and any in its chain

• September 18, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Alot! The elevator was very poor and has old mode. l The AC at the room was leaking a lot of water and when I reported to reception they deal with it by very stupid and Foolish way, they hang a towel from the AC till the floor and it was blocking the entrance of the room, we just take it off and thank god it was one night only. Last thing they came to us when its almost midnight and says some of you smoking in the room because the alarm started although we didn't hear anything and no one of us ever smoked! they didnt smell anything and left

Nice piano was there

• September 14, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

It would have been better or helpful to have a list of good restaurants from Michelin rating to just good value for money. We only had one chance to have dinner in Milan and requested for one of the best restaurants to be booked. Not their fault - perhaps it was the best to them however, recommended us to a place wherein staff were great but the food and value were not (Bella Italia would rate 10x excellent compared to this on both counts). Wouldn't mind paying much if it was worth it but at about £70 per head, for 2-course plain meal and a wine? Felt ripped off.

Excellent location for Duomo and shopping. Didn't need travel adapter because USB ports are part of the sockets and allow gadgets to charge directly. Friendly staff.

• September 9, 2016

• Family

Loved staying here. Not only are the rooms nice and spacious for the cost but the best part of this hotel is the amazing people that work there. Everyone was just amazing and helpful. The hotel is also in an amazing location. Whilst the hotel does not have room service they always allowed us to raid the breakfast room for yoghurt or fruit for our little boy.

• September 7, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

We loved loved loved the location & the wonderful & friendly staff that went out of their way to make our stay comfortable!! I will highly recommend Room Mate Giulia!

• September 7, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was a little disappointment so could improve not much choices.

the hotel was very uniquely designed really like the interior , location is superb right next to the Duomo and near the metro.

• September 4, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Great location. Less than 20 meters to pliaza del duomo an 40 meters to the galleria. I loved everything in the hotel ( services, cleaning,breakfast ...) . I will come to the same hotel next time in Milan

• September 4, 2016

Nothing at all!!!

The location was perfect, the staff were so friendly, the hotel was furnishings and decorated with a modern style and so clean and comfortable!!

• September 2, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Small rooms. Furniture style is not for everybody taste. Small wardrobe for 3 guests. Waited for 4 hours upon arrival to get the room post check-in time (and no apologies). Paid 80 Euro for a late check-out till 5 pm. The team was not willing to extend it till 6 pm based on management rule of the house answer. Mentioned that it was a special occasion for my stay, however no special touch offered from the Management. No welcome letter or a note.

• September 1, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Nothing that I can think of.

Great service from all. Exceptional flexibility when I needed to print vouchers and my email did not work. Very nice room, brilliant location and it was a great bedroom. We would like to have stayed more than one night. Well done staff.

• August 28, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

There is an odd smell to the rooms that is not very nice unlike the foyer entrance which smelt lovely.

The excellent recommendations for bars and restaurants by multiple members of staff. Also the lovely decor and extremely comfortable beds in rooms that were immaculately made up each day!

• August 26, 2016

• Family

Only minor problem was the lock in our bathroom door didn't work. But that's just our room

Perfect location. Very clean hotel. Staff are very friendly and helped us with train information and arranged a car to take us to Venice. I recommend anyone who wants to visit Milan to stay here

• Classic Triple Room

It would have been nice to have had a bath in the bathroom not just a shower - that said, it was a wonderful shower

We loved our stay - location, comfort and cleanliness. Even the sofa couch for my one daughter was as comfortable as a bed. The staff were very friendly. Bernardo at reception was extremely helpful and pleasant.

• Classic Triple Room

Minor issues like shower water temperature, wet floor when showering etc...

We stayed in Milan for just 1 day. Giulia RoomMate offered us what we truly need: excellent location, friendly staff, cozy modern room & yummy breakfast!

• Standard Double or Twin Room

We asked the reception if they could call a certain restaurant for us to check if they were open as we noticed that a lot of places were closed during August. The person didn't make an effort to call for us and just mentioned that he thinks it's probably open. So we travelled to the restaurant located in the suburbs and of course it was closed. It would have been helpful if he had just called for us. Thanks

• August 22, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Breakfast area is too tight and variety is limited for an expensive 4*. But the rooms are well worth it.

Mostly friendly staff, very cool vibe and awesome location.

• August 21, 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

Husband and I were celebrating our 10th Wedding anniversary. We had the perfect trip. Hotel was stunning with modern furnishings true to the photos. The location was perfect. Everything was on our doorstep and it was easy to walk to most attractions and shopping! Staff were polite and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to all!

• August 20, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Every thing . Location , cleaning , hospitality , staff . I would like to send my heartfelt thanks to all hotel staff especially Andrew for all your help , assistant and hospitality. Best hotel in MILAN .

• August 12, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Would definately stay again. Great hotel, excellent location, extremely clean and well run. Didn't have breakfast so cannot rate the food. There is a great restaurant right across from the entrance which I'd recommend.

• August 12, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

Staff were welcoming, friendly and nice however not so helpful and are a bit slow when you ask for help eg good local and non touristy restaurants to eat at, use of their iron or special Italian coffee in the breakfast room. In the end we just lowered our expectations.

You cannot beat the location! Other things we like about this hotel includes the beautiful funky interior, breakfast, free wifi, spacious room, room amenities (toiletries, powerful hair dryer, in-room safe, spacious wardrobe with lots of hangers, great big comfy bed, USB points for charging) and welcoming and friendly staff.

• August 11, 2016

• Deluxe Double Room

The location cannot be beat and the room was lovely and very up to date. The front desk was extremely helpful in arranging things. I would highly recommend this place and definitely plan on staying here in my future travels to Milan.

• August 11, 2016

• Family

-The noise from the street is horrible and if there is a work going on you can never sleep, should have better sound proof windows -no room service -complementary water bottle would be a nice gesture

-Location is the best -WiFi is strong -Staff are extremely friendly and helpful -Suerior room is spacious

• August 10, 2016

• Deluxe Double Room with Terrace

Nothing really

Location is amazing! right around the corner from the Duomo... Room was really cool & modern design & colours. Was really quiet at night time. We checked out early and were offered a breakfast to go...

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Amazing place in the best location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big, spacious rooms with beautiful design. Loved the high ceilings and comfortable beds.

• Classic Triple Room

One of the top hotels I've been to in Europe. Great staff, very clean, loved the ambiance of the hotel. Would definitely go there again! (AND it's right next to the duomo!)

• Classic Triple Room

This is a great hotel with very friendly staff, modern design and customer oriented facilities. Would definitely recommend to other customers and come back. The breakfast lasts up to noon time!

• August 7, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

Hadn't expected one, but room had no view (except for interior of some building). Parking not available, but there is a 20% discount on a nearby parking - still costs you EUR 25-30 a day. We asked to use the steam bath and sauna and waited for them to heat up but when we arrived the floor of the steam bath and the entire sauna were still cold. After our complaint we gave it a 2nd chance and 30-45 min later after staff had notified us that it was now really ready we went back to find a slightly warmer steam bath and sauna but still not heated enough so we didn't spend much time there. I guess this is the only really negative point we have. One of us witnessed an unpleasant discussion between the welcoming staff member and another staff member - the welcoming staff member perhaps being a little too enthusiastic and not professional enough?

Fabulous hotel on a fabulous location - just steps away from the Duomo in the city's center with great shopping and restaurants. The lobby is well decorated, the room very smartly decorated - we loved every single bit of it. Great bed and bathroom, large TV, fantastic toiletries, coffee/tea facilities. Breakfast was one of the best we've ever had. A wide variety of high quality food items, original items, healthy items. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful, from the reception desk to the breakfast space.

• August 5, 2016

Nothing, it was perfect

This hotel has opened almost 3 months ago and here it is on top of all hotels in Milan, and there is more than enough reasons for it, actually from our stay here we decided to lookup Room Mate as the first option wherever we go, hoping this will be a chain standard. This is still growing chain hailing from Spain and is currently expanding internationally, best of luck guys and keep it up :) I even looked up some of their other hotels and they are towards the top in each city I looked up The reason for the raving reviews is very simple, they put their selves in the travellers' shoes and acted accordingly, whatever pains you when staying at a hotel is not here like Spacious rooms (we had a triple room with double king size bed and single bed and still the room felt spacious at par with some 5 tar hotels), electrical outlets conveniently placed, very well lit, spacious bathroom with two basins and both a bathtub and a big walk in shower with rain forest head, toiletries that you are happy to use, breakfast till noon, free wifi is not only in premises but you can ask for the free wifi portable router to take it with you on the go with free 100 mbs everyday throughout your stay, a storage room if you need to leave your luggage or as we did keep the baby stroller there instead of taking it up to the room everyday, staff are remarkable in every aspect (special thanks go to Piero, Francesco, Andrea, Hany, Hassan and Sara for making every encounter more pleasant than the one before and taking all measures to make us feel at home) If you look up the address via Google Earth you will not find the hotel as the street was photographed while Giulia was under construction, so the hotel is the construction work you find when zooming in to street level (till google updates the photo), this is an amazing location, at the door of the hotel you're a couple of steps to the left to Duomo and another couple of steps to the right to Vittorio Emmanuelle gallery, Duomo metro is...

• August 3, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

There is no bar/coffee facility in the hotel other than in your room (minibar and kettle)and the breakfast room is small so can get busy at popular times. Coffee/tea at breakfast is via a machine (not what you might expect in a 4 star hotel) and there is only one machine which does not work very quickly so did lead to a bit of a queue (again not what you might expect in a smart 4 star hotel).

Perfect location for the Duomo and central Milan. Extremely friendly and helpful reception staff, very approachable. Late check out and breakfast until 12.00 is really helpful if you are on holiday. Rooms are very smart and quite large.

• August 2, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

Nothing. The whole experience was brilliant.

The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location couldn't of been better. The hotel looked amazing and the food was delicious.

• August 2, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

The floor is too slippery during shower, and there is nothing to hold or support in the shower room. So for old people is not convenient.

The design and location are perfect.I do love this new hotel. I will defenitely come to stay here again.

• August 1, 2016

• Superior Double or Twin Room

If you and your family (especially if you have kids) prefer in-room dining and would like to stay at the hotel sometimes, this hotel doesn't provide this service. They only serve breakfast at the ground floor kitchen ! But, if you are always on the go ! you will be just fine, because the area is full of cafes and restaurants within a walkable distance !

I stayed at this property for 12 Days, couldn't ask for a better value of my money. Perfect Location , the Piazza del Duomo is just right at the corner. the Shopping district is within a 10 min. walking distance. Cozy Colorful Reception, make you feel at home. Super Friendly and Helpful Staff, very smooth check in, check out. my room was spacious, modern and trendy with a nice view. The breakfast was good, though I was not able to enjoy it due to my early busy schedule! I highly recommend this boutique hotel , and would definitely book it for my next stay in Milan !

• August 1, 2016

• Standard Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was not good!

Can not say enough good things about our stay in this trendy hotel! Staff were just so helpful, the location is beyond superb and rooms very comfortable!

• July 31, 2016

• Classic Triple Room

As with many Boutique and four star hotels there are some services that are missing. We did not have a car at this time, so that restriction was not a problem.

Location superb attached to the Galeria Vittorio Emanuele and metres from Piazza Duomo. The design in the hotel and rooms is utterly stunning, designed by Patricia Urquiola. Fun, functional and beautifully appointed. Value for money not only for a boutique hotel but for any standard. We will definitely stay here again.

• July 26, 2016

• Family

Honestly loved this hotel very much! And the staff we impeccable ! Thanks guys ! They truly are like your best friends when u stay there. Will come back. Oh yes...and location 11/10

Browse Room Mate Giulia Traveler Photo Gallery