Mercure Kakadu Crocodile
Flinders Street, 0886 Jabiru, Australia – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Just a 2.5hr drive from Darwin, the hotel is a fully serviced hotel in Kakadu and is an ideal base to explore the Ubirr, Nourlangie and Jim Jim areas.
The spacious rooms come with air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, mini-bar, cable/satellite TV and safe. All rooms open up to the central courtyard with easy access to the pool.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.1 for a two-person trip.Mercure Kakadu Crocodile has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Oct 14, 2009
Hotel chain/brand: Mercure
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, is there a balcony? ThanksHello, no we don't have any rooms with a balcony. We do have Court Yard rooms which have an outdoor space.Answered on 29 November 2020
- Is Kakadu open to Darwin residents next weekend?13-14 NovPlease check NT Gov for the most up to date information. At present we are welcoming guests from Darwin and Katherine but the same mask restrictions d..Answered on 11 November 2021
- hi if I wanted to check out Kakadu for a couple of days early December would it be feasible to just hire a basic car from Darwin and drive there?Hi there, December will be during the wet season...So it would be best to check the Kakadu access report online to see what roads/ tourist locations a..Answered on 29 October 2021
- What size is the fridgeHi there, the majority of our fridges have a 50l capacity, we have a small number of larger fridges, 99l, in some of our Courtyard rooms.Answered on 22 January 2023
- Hi Can your rooms accommodate 5 guests. thankyouHi there, Unfortunately none of our rooms are set up to accommodate 5 guests, four is the maximum. Kind regards, Mercure Kakadu Crocodile Hotel Gu..Answered on 12 September 2022
- Still looking?
- Open forBreakfast • Lunch • Dinner
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Private Bathroom
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleries
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Key access
- Convenience store on site
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash is not accepted Mercure Kakadu Crocodile accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
FAQs about Mercure Kakadu Crocodile
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
Guests staying at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Check-in at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Mercure Kakadu Crocodile include:
Mercure Kakadu Crocodile is 2,300 feet from the center of Jabiru.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.