Hotel Bourgoensch Hof
Wollestraat 39, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1787 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Bourgoensch Hof.
|Budget Double or Twin Room|
|Standard Double or Twin Room|
|Classic Double or Twin Room with Canal View|
|Comfort Double or Twin Room|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double or Twin Room|
|Room Selected at Check-In|
I am Johannes, and I have managed Hotel Bourgoensch Hof for 3 years now. I sincerely hope you enjoy your stay here!
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.1 miles
- City Hall 0.1 miles
- Brugse Vrije 0.1 miles
- Burg Square 0.1 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.1 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.1 miles
- Groeninge Museum 0.1 miles
- Provinciaal Hof 0.1 miles
- Bruges Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Arentshuis 0.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Historium Bruges 0.1 miles
- Market Square 0.1 miles
- Beguinage 0.4 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Minnewater 0.5 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.8 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.8 miles
- Damme Golf 5 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.4 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Market square Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Market square Market 0.1 miles
- Egg market Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Carrefour Supermarket 0.2 miles
- North Sea Sea/ocean 9.3 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.8 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.3 miles
- Deurne Airport 53 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Grote Markt Restaurant Lunchroom Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Steak, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
- Vismarkt Restaurant Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Sint-Amaandstraat Deli Restaurant Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Bourgoensch Hof
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 8 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two children under 2 years are charged EUR 30 per person per night in a crib.
Up to two older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The hotel is undergoing renovation works until March 2018 and some rooms are not accessible by elevator. A maximum of 2 levels have to be covered by stairs. Guests might experience some noise disturbances however the hotel will do its best to reduce the impact to a minimum. Reception/bar and breakfast will remain available throughout.
The property will be undergoing renovations from Thu, Sept 01, 2016 until Thu, Aug 31, 2017. During this period, guests may experience some noise or light disturbances, and some hotel facilities and services may not be available.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1787 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: