The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Calle El Alcalde No. 15, Las Condes, 8320000 Santiago, Chile – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 499 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Located in Santiago, a 13-minute walk from Costanera Center, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago has accommodations with a restaurant, private parking, free bikes and ski-to-door access. Each room at the 5-star hotel has city views, and guests can enjoy access to a terrace and to an indoor pool. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.
At the hotel rooms come with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower, bathrobes and slippers. At The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago every room has bed linen and towels.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a à la carte breakfast.
The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and car rental is available at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago.
Guests can use the business center, arrange day trips at the tour desk or take advantage of the ironing service.
Parque Bicentenario Santiago is 1.8 miles from the hotel, while Parque Araucano is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago International, 14 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This is our guests' favorite part of Santiago, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi checking to see if you room with balcony.Hi, We have Deluxe Rooms with Balcony located on the second floor, always subject to availability. Best RegardsAnswered on November 28, 2022
- Hi Am I able to book just the spa alone?Hello, Yes, in order to do that I suggest you contact our property directly. Kind regards, Katherine ContrerasAnswered on August 27, 2022
- Hello, we would like to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2022 at your hotel. Will the restaurant and bar be open on these days and serving Christmas food?Good Morning, Yes, our Restaurant will be open for both dates. Any questions please let me know, Best RegardsAnswered on August 25, 2022
- Hello, Do you have late check-out?Hello! we do, but is subject to availability. If you want to guarantee it I suggest you to book an additional night. Kind regards, Katherine ContrerasAnswered on July 26, 2022
- Hi there We are looking to get a taxi direct from the airport and then hire a car on our departure for a few days. Are you able to arrange the care h..Good Morning, Can you please send me your email address? in order to send your request to our Concierge's Team. Best Regards,Answered on September 10, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
* This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid separately.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Room options at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago include:
Guests staying at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Walking tours
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Themed dinners
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hour
Check-in at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is 3.1 miles from the center of Santiago.
Yes, The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 30min
The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago has 1 restaurant:
The prices at The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.