The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal
9 kilómetros oeste y 3.5 kilómetros norte del centro de La Fortuna, 21007 Fortuna, Costa Rica – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 397 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience World-class Service at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This luxury Virtuoso resort offers spectacular views of the Arenal volcano and valley. It features free WiFi throughout, 28 hot spring pools, a spa and a fitness center. La Fortuna is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
All rooms at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal offer panoramic views of the Arenal Valley. They include an extra large double bed, a flat-screen TV, CD and DVD player and an iPod dock. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.
The Springs Spa offers a range of massage and beauty treatments, including a floating water massage and body wraps using therapeutic volcanic clay. The changing rooms include a steam room and sauna.
The Springs Resort & Spa has 5 restaurants, including a gourmet buffet restaurant, a grill restaurant surrounded by 5 waterfall pools, and a sushi bar. There are also several bars, including a sports bar.
An airport shuttle service is also available at an additional cost. The Springs Resort & Spa also offers within the property access to Club Rio Outdoor Center located at 0.9 miles from the resort where you can do River Tubing, Horseback Tours, Rock Climbing and Rapelling. Additional you can access to the Wildlife Preserve for Rescued Animals.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there the possibility for an additional bed for a child and infant in the room?Yes, it is possible.Answered on 19 January 2020
- Is all inclusive?Good evening. No, it is not all inclusive.Answered on 5 January 2021
- can I see your restaurant menu pleaseHello, Thank you so much for contacting us! Yes, you can contact our reservation department for more detailed information. Best,Answered on 27 January 2023
- hello. I see that you dont have breakfast including. but can we pay for the breakfast at the hotel? thanksHello, Thank you so much for contacting us! Yes, you can pay onsite the breakfast. You can contact our reservation department for more information. Best,Answered on 27 January 2023
- are all the pools available included in the price of room? what are the restaruants there and what are the prices. what is the weather for the mont..Hello, Thank you so much for contacting us! Our room Rate include: Unlimited access to the hot springs, valet parking, Fitness Center, wifi, Tropical ..Answered on 27 January 2023
- Still looking?
Open for: Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Food: American, Sushi
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Brunch
Rancho Club Rio Restaurant
Food: American, Local
From 3:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that there is a penalization in case the deposit is refunded of 10% of its total cost.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal
Check-in at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal is from 3:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Room options at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal include:
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Pool table
- Game room
- Locker rooms
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Beauty services
- Water sports facilities on site
- Horseback riding
- Swimming pool
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Steam room
- Hot spring bath
- Live music/Performance
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal is 4.3 miles from the center of Fortuna.
The prices at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal on this page.
The Springs Resort & Spa at Arenal has 5 restaurants:
- Ginger Sushi
- Treetops Grill
- Rancho Club Rio Restaurant
- Las Ventanas
- Tres Cascadas