Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville
San Fernando, 2, Old town, 41004 Seville, Spain – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.9/10! (score from 1273 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Seville – Excellent location - show map
One of Spain's most prestigious hotels, Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is located next to Seville’s Real Alcazares. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and a typical garden courtyard with fountain.
The Alfonso XIII’s elegant design includes Arabic-style arches and ceramic tiles. Rooms are individually decorated and feature air conditioning, a minibar, bathrobe and slippers. Each room has a mini fridge with drinks and snacks. Free internet is also available.
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville offers casual al fresco dining in its Pool Restaurant next to the swimming pool. Sweet snacks are available, as well as beers and wines. The San Fernando restaurant is located in the Andalusian-style courtyard and serves traditional local dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
There is also the elegant Bar Americano cocktail bar next to the courtyard, and an outdoor terrace at Ena Sevilla Restaurant, where you can enjoy views of Puerta Jerez accompanied by tapas, wines and cocktails.
enjoy tapas, wines and cocktails in our outdoor terrace with views to Puerta Jerez
Set on the edge of the historic Santa Cruz district, hotel is within 350 yards of Seville Cathedral and the Giralda. The Torre de Oro and the banks of the River Guadalquivir are just 100 yards away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Seville, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Currency exchange: Need local currency? This property offers currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, please explain how 3 people can sleep in a room with one bedThe Grand Deluxe rooms have either 2 twin beds together or one king size bed. When 3 people are coming, an extra bed or a cot is placed in the room.Answered on 25 March 2020
- Hi, do you have any rooms decorated in a more neutral tones and any with bathrooms not in the stripped wallpaper design?Dear Sir/Madame, None of our bathrooms have stripped wallpaper design. The bathrooms have marble floors and tiled in local Sevillian ceramics. I recom..Answered on 25 February 2021
- I have clicked on 1 room for 3 people. When it says 2 twin beds, with there be a pull out sofa bed available for one guest?No, it is an extra bed with an extra charge for the third personAnswered on 25 March 2020
- The price of breakfast for one person ?32.00 Euros for a buffet breakfast at the restaurantAnswered on 13 May 2022
- Buenas tardes queríamos saber si podríamos venir desde Madrid en este periodo y en caso de que las restricciones nos bloquearan si podríamos cancelarEstimados señores, Acorde con las instrucciones del Boja de ayer para entrar en Andalucia se debe tener una justificación. Si usted coge una tarifa f..Answered on 12 January 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Spanish
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
From 15:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
The number of cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cots are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
For security reasons, the hotel does not provide mattresses, blankets or pillows for cots. Guests are requested to bring the necessary items.
Please note that you must present the credit card used to make this reservation upon check-in at the hotel. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you must contact the hotel directly to arrange for third party billing.
Please note that the pool bar is open from 01 May until 30 September.
FAQs about Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville
Check-in at Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming Pool
- Bike tours
Room options at Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville has 2 restaurants:
- Ena Sevilla
- San Fernando
Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville is 850 yards from the centre of Seville.
Guests staying at Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Alfonso XIII, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seville by:
- Taxi 20min