Auld Mill House Hotel
Halbeath Road (opposite Arnold Clark), Dunfermline, KY11 4LF, United Kingdom – Show map
Greetings from The Morrison Family. Unique family owned/operated Hotel since 2000. Origianlly a Corn Mill owners house with the ruined corn mill in view,the Auld Mill is now a well established, popular eatery & watering hole for both locals & visitors to Dunfermline. We offer a warm,welcoming,relaxed,homely atmosphere,comfortable immaculate sorroundings,delicious menus & a well stocked bar. So turn aff the main road come doon the hill,through the trees & over the wee bridge to the Auld Mill.
Auld Mill House Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Dunfermline Golf Club 3.2 miles
- Forth Bridge 4.8 miles
- Aberdour Golf Course 5.1 miles
- Hopetoun House 6 miles
- Hawes Pier 6.2 miles
- Dalmeny House 7.2 miles
- Kinross Services M90 9 miles
- Kinross Golf Club 9.9 miles
- Stewart's Melville College 10.8 miles
- Western General Hospital 10.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Newhaven Heritage Museum 11 miles
- Edinburgh Zoo 11 miles
- Spire Murrayfield Hospital, Edinburgh 11.1 miles
- Royal Victoria Hospital 11.2 miles
- Murrayfield Stadium 11.7 miles
- Hanover Fine Arts 12 miles
- Charlotte Square 12.1 miles
- Usher Hall 12.2 miles
- Edinburgh Castle 12.4 miles
- Scottish National Gallery 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- RETAIL PARK Supermarket 0.3 miles
- West Lomond Mountain 5 miles
- Loch Leven Lake 5 miles
- Firth of Forth River 5 miles
- Edinburgh Airport 9.3 miles
- Glasgow Airport 41.7 miles
- Glasgow Prestwick Airport 59.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Auld Mill House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Suit Press
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All older children or adults are charged GBP 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.