High Street, Chipping Campden, GL55 6HB, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 141 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Welcome to Badges Hall: Home to Karen and Paul and Bertie a boarder collie cross. A Grade II Listed building with a wealth of beams creating a warm and traditional country atmosphere. Set centrally on the High Street in the lovely market town of Chipping Campden where you can be assured of a warm and hospitable welcome throughout the year. Newly refurbished for 2017 the guest rooms are all en-suite.The revamped lounge offers cosy and relaxing sofas with a log burner for the chilly days.
Property surroundings –
- Hidcote Manor Garden 1 miles
- Weston Park 1.6 miles
- Broadway Tower 3 miles
- Bidford Grange Golf Club 9.5 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Racecourse 9.5 miles
- Stratford Racecourse 9.5 miles
- Anne Hathaways Cottage 9.9 miles
- Shakespeare Institute - University of Birmingham 10.1 miles
- Stratford-on-Avon District Council 10.1 miles
- Royal Shakespeare Company 10.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Royal Shakespeare Theatre 10.2 miles
- Walton Hall 13 miles
- Coughton Court 14 miles
- Warwick Castle 17.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Co-Op food shop Supermarket 0 miles
- Michaels Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Lygon Arms Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Avon River 15 miles
- Birmingham Airport 27.9 miles
- East Midlands Airport 57.3 miles
- Bristol Airport 60.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Badgers Hall
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Daily maid service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Adult only
- Non-smoking throughout
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
16:00 - 18:00
09:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Badgers Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Badgers Hall in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.