Stay in the heart of Manchester – Excellent location - show map
Located in the Manchester City Centre, Dakota Manchester is a 5-minute walk to Market Street and a 10-minute walk to the Spinningfields. Easily accessible, Dakota Manchester is just a 3-minute walk from Piccadilly train station and a 30-minute train or drive from Manchester Airport.
There are 137 bedrooms including 27 suites. The fully air-conditioned rooms all offer a Smart TV and media hub with full Sky HD package, in-room safe, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, and en suite bathrooms with rainfall showers and toiletries.
The Grill offers a sophisticated menu with seasonal ingredients and brasserie-style service. Private dining areas with waterside views will be available for exclusive use, accompanied by The Champagne Room. The stylish cocktail bar offers a variety of classic and in-house creations alongside a comprehensive wine list.
Canal Street is 0.7 miles from Dakota Manchester. The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, 9.3 miles from the property.
This is our guests' favourite part of Manchester, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
- Do you have any suites for four peopleGood evening, Our Grand Deluxe suite is a two bedroom suite which would accommodate four adults. Please contact the hotel for the rates. Kind Regar..Answered on 21 March 2020
- Hello, The king rooms with gardens, are the private gardens/patios private? ThanksThank you for your query. Our Garden King rooms are situated on our first floor above ground level and are private with a retractable awning for tho..Answered on 17 February 2020
- Is there any rooms with a balcony or verandaThank you for your query. Our two fantastic Junior Suites and our Grand Deluxe Suite have balconies with our door sitting area, both which overlook ..Answered on 17 February 2020
- How much is deposit feeGood evening, All guests are required to provide either a credit or debit card to provide a holding of £50.00 per night for any extras or incidentals..Answered on 21 March 2020
- Is there hotel parking?Good Afternoon, Thank you for your enquiry We offer a £30 valet service for all in house guestsAnswered on 29 September 2020
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
01:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Dakota Manchester accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking 6 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply. The property will contact the guest following their reservation.
Please inform Dakota Manchester in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.