Hedley House Hotel
3 Bootham Terrace, York, YO30 7DH, United Kingdom – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 815 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hedley House has been in the Harrand family since 1982. It was bought by Graham and Susan Harrand and transformed from 2 derricked houses into a comfortable homely bed and breakfast. Greg and Louise Harrand took the reins in 2000 and have since then kept redeveloping and improving the property to what is now a silver award 3 star hotel with the same home from home friendly atmosphere.
Hedley House Hotel takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- King's Manor Library 0.2 miles
- Gillygate 0.3 miles
- York Theatre Royal 0.3 miles
- York Central Library 0.3 miles
- Union Terrace Car and Coach Park 0.3 miles
- York Minster Library 0.3 miles
- York Minster 0.4 miles
- Stonegate 0.4 miles
- York Guildhall 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms 0.4 miles
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway station 0.5 miles
- York City Walls 0.7 miles
- Grand Opera House 0.7 miles
- York Barbican 1 miles
- Knavesmire 1.8 miles
- University of York 2 miles
- Allerton Castle 11.8 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 24.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 34.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose Hedley House Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
Pool and wellness
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 10 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Packed lunches
- VIP room facilities
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per stay for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 2 to 8 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 9 to 16 years are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that dinner is a 2-course option. Additional courses can be added at the property.
Please note that access to the sauna and spa bath is subject to availability.