Hedley House Hotel
3 Bootham Terrace, York, YO30 7DH, United Kingdom –
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 914 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Special Offer - Double Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Hedley House has been in the Harrand family since 1982. It was bought by Graham and Susan Harrand and transformed from 2 derricked houses into a comfortable homely bed and breakfast. Greg and Louise Harrand took the reins in 2000 and have since then kept redeveloping and improving the property to what is now a silver award 3 star hotel with the same home from home friendly atmosphere.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- King's Manor Library 0.2 miles
- Gillygate 0.3 miles
- York Theatre Royal 0.3 miles
- York Central Library 0.3 miles
- Union Terrace Car and Coach Park 0.3 miles
- York Minster Library 0.3 miles
- York Minster 0.4 miles
- Stonegate 0.4 miles
- York Guildhall 0.4 miles
- National Railway Museum 0.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- York Train Station 0.5 miles
- York Railway station 0.5 miles
- Bramham Park 12.3 miles
- Harrogate Turkish Baths 18.5 miles
- Royal Hall Theatre 18.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Sainsbury\'s Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Cafe No 8 Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- York Market Market 0.3 miles
- Phranakhon Thai Restaurant 0.4 miles
- River Ouse River 0.1 miles
- Sutton Bank Mountain 26 miles
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 24.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport Doncaster Sheffield 34.1 miles
- Humberside Airport 40.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Hedley House Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in York
Most popular facilities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities (Additional charge)
- Yoga classes
- Full body massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
- Kid meals (Additional charge)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs GBP 12 per day.
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Secured parking
- Luggage storage
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
We're sorry to hear that...No thanks
Your feedback will help us to improve this feature for all of our customers.Close
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 22:00
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 1 year stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged GBP 15 per stay for children's cots/cribs.
All children from 2 to 8 years are charged GBP 15 per person per night for extra beds.
All children from 9 to 16 years are charged GBP 25 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hedley House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There is no lift in the property, but there are 4 rooms located on the ground floor should guests require them. Subject to availability by prior request.
Please note there is no charge for guests bringing their own babycots. Please specify at time of booking if this is applicable.
Please note that dinner is a 2-course option. Additional courses can be added at the property.
Please note that access to the sauna and spa bath is subject to availability.
Please inform Hedley House Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.