Bed and Breakfast The Sycamore Tree
40/42 Bridge Street, Longtown, Longtown, CA6 5UD, United Kingdom – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 121 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About The Sycamore Tree
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Todhills Rest Area M64 miles
Gretna Green Services M744.3 miles
Carlisle Castle7.7 miles
Cumberland Infirmary7.9 miles
Cumbria County Council8.3 miles
University of Cumbria8.5 miles
Supermarket Spar supermarket0.1 miles
River Esk River0.1 miles
Train Carlisle Railway Station8.3 miles
Newcastle International Airport50.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose The Sycamore Tree
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
Pets are not allowed.
- Sitting area
Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
Food & Drink
- On-site coffee shop
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Street parking
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
Front Desk Services
- Invoice provided
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV channels
- Baby safety gates
- Child safety socket covers
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Smoke-free property
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/out
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 1:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|£15 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
The Sycamore Tree accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform The Sycamore Tree of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about The Sycamore Tree
The prices at The Sycamore Tree may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at The Sycamore Tree (subject to availability):
- Free parking
- Street parking
The Sycamore Tree is 500 feet from the center of Longtown.
Check-in at The Sycamore Tree is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at The Sycamore Tree include:
Yes, The Sycamore Tree is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at The Sycamore Tree can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
The Sycamore Tree has 1 restaurant: