Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
18 Chak Cheung Street, Sha Tin District, Hong Kong, Hong Kong – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
- Can the check out time be 6pm?Good afternoon. Kindly note that the standard check out time is 12:00n.n. There will be half day charge applied for the check out time at 18:00hrs. T...Answered on January 13, 2020
- Can I cook in the room?Good afternoon. Kindly note that cooking is not allowed in room. Thank you for your kind attention. Best regards, Annie Ng Front OfficeAnswered on January 13, 2020
- HK citizen, returning from Kyoto. 1) Do you take guest for 14 d quarantine? 2) Order meals for 14 d? 3) Can u issue a confirm letter for entering HK?Good evening. Kindly note that we are not taking the guests who are under the government mandated 14-day quarantine, as the property is not designed t...Answered on December 13, 2020
- hello i am planning a bicycle staycation, i own a bike for myself and would like to ask can I put the bike with myself in room? thanks a lot!Good Morning. Our Concierge team will be more than happy to keep your bike at the Lobby Level; as bikes are not allowed to on the guest floors and gue...Answered on May 12, 2021
- Will the swimming pool be open on 2 April?Good Morning. Our Swimming Pool is opened with limited quotas for each time slots. Outdoor whirlpool remains closed. No food or drinks are allowed in ...Answered on April 2, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Chinese, International
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Guest rooms are only for the accommodations of registered guests. For other purposes such as wedding parties and other events, please inform the property in advance.
- To ensure social distancing, the dining period of breakfast may be limited to a maximum of one hour.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Bar is closed from Thu, Apr 21, 2022 until Tue, May 31, 2022
Sauna is closed from Thu, Apr 21, 2022 until Tue, May 31, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Thu, Apr 21, 2022 until Tue, May 31, 2022
Swimming pool: Closed from Thu, Apr 21, 2022 until Tue, May 31, 2022
FAQs about Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin on this page.
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin has 1 restaurant:
Yes, Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin by:
- Taxi 30min
- Bus 1h 30min
Guests staying at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin include:
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness center
- Kids' club
- Foot massage
- Steam room
- Hand massage
- Locker rooms
- Neck massage
- Swimming pool
- Full-body massage
- Spa facilities
- Head massage
- Back massage
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin is 9.3 miles from the center of Hong Kong.