InterContinental Hong Kong
18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 2192 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Intercontinental Deluxe King Suite
Superior Junior Suite with Pool View
Intercontinental Room with Harbour View
Superior King Room with Harbour View
King or Twin Room with Harbour View
Intercontinental Deluxe King Room with Harbour View
Deluxe King Room with Harbour View
Deluxe King or Twin Room
Junior King Suite
Superior King or Twin Room
Executive King Suite
5 Reasons to Choose InterContinental Hong Kong
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hong Kong
InterContinental Hong Kong is prized for its unrivalled views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island and its world-class restaurants - two Michelin stars Yan Toh Heen, RECH by Alain Ducasse, Japanese restaurant NOBU and The Steak House winebar + grill.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Avenue of Stars 0.1 miles
- SOGO Tsim Sha Tsui 0.1 miles
- Hong Kong Museum of Art 0.1 miles
- Hong Kong Space Museum 0.1 miles
- Signal Hill Garden 0.2 miles
- MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station 0.2 miles
- Hong Kong Cultural Centre 0.2 miles
- MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station 0.2 miles
- iSquare 0.3 miles
- Clock Tower 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Harbour City 0.3 miles
- Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal 0.6 miles
- MTR Kowloon Station 1 miles
- Temple Street Night Market 1 miles
- MTR Hong Kong Station 1.2 miles
- Lan Kwai Fong 1.5 miles
- SoHo 1.6 miles
- Victoria Peak 2.2 miles
- Wong Tai Sin Temple 3.6 miles
- Ocean Park 3.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ladies Market Market 3.1 miles
- Peak Mountain 6.8 miles
- Chek Lap Kok Airport 15.3 miles
- Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport 33.4 miles
- Macau Airport 39.4 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- SOGO Tsim Sha Tsui Department Store Shopping Street
- iSquare Shopping Street
Popular brands like: Rolex, Cartier, Gucci, Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton
- K11 Shopping Street
Popular brands like: Rolex, Cartier, Tiffany & Co
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Yan Toh Heen
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Food: French, Seafood
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged HKD 800 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
InterContinental Hong Kong accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The outdoor spa pools will undergo annual maintenance from 26 February until 8 March 2018 inclusive, while the outdoor swimming pool and other recreational facilities will remain open for guests’ enjoyment.