Hotel Buswells Hotel
23-27 Molesworth Street, D2 Dublin, Ireland – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 617 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel surroundings– Excellent location - show map
What's nearby *
Gallery 290 miles
National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology0 miles
National Library of Ireland0.1 miles
Leinster House0.1 miles
St. Ann's Church0.1 miles
National Museum of Ireland - Natural History0.1 miles
The Little Museum of Dublin0.1 miles
National Gallery of Ireland0.2 miles
Department of the Taoiseach0.2 miles
Restaurants and markets *
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill Restaurant0.1 miles
Fire Restaurant Restaurant0.2 miles
Farm Restaurant Restaurant0.2 miles
Closest airports *
Dublin Airport6 miles
Most popular landmarks *
Book of Kells0.2 miles
Trinity College0.3 miles
Irish Whiskey Museum0.3 miles
Button Factory0.5 miles
Temple Bar0.5 miles
Dublin Castle0.5 miles
Dublin Zoo2.2 miles
National Botanic Gardens2.3 miles
Phoenix Park3.2 miles
Portmarnock Golf Club7.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Fruits Additional charge
- Bottle of water
- Wine/champagne Additional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Fax/photocopying Additional charge
- Dry cleaning Additional charge
- Laundry Additional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
- Room service
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Lower bathroom sink
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Face masks for guests available
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 11:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cot upon request
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The maximum number of cots allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Buswells Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Buswells Hotel
The prices at Buswells Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Buswells Hotel include:
Guests staying at Buswells Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
From the nearest airport, you can get to Buswells Hotel by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 40min
Check-in at Buswells Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:30.
Buswells Hotel has 1 restaurant: